Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Need to attract female coworkers
pherolover
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Need to attract female coworkers
07-04-2018 10:27 AM

Hi, I am married man and need to attract female coworker for romantic relationships. Can anyone of you suggest the product that have worked for this intention?

Thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2018 10:28 AM by pherolover.)
07-04-2018 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Need to attract female coworkers
07-04-2018 11:07 AM

Venom

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
07-04-2018 11:07 AM
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-04-2018 11:10 AM

(07-04-2018 10:27 AM)pherolover Wrote:  Hi, I am married man and need to attract female coworker for romantic relationships. Can anyone of you suggest the product that have worked for this intention?

Thanks in advance.

Well, if that's not a troll post.......Dash1

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-04-2018 11:10 AM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-04-2018 12:22 PM

(07-04-2018 10:27 AM)pherolover Wrote:  Hi, I am married man and need to attract female coworker for romantic relationships. Can anyone of you suggest the product that have worked for this intention?

Thanks in advance.

Drew Ahmed’s Pheromone Advantage....
07-04-2018 12:22 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-04-2018 1:32 PM

This is my go-to for the workplace

[Image: Fx0eRbC.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2018 1:32 PM by Blacky Chan.)
07-04-2018 1:32 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

07-04-2018 3:48 PM

My go to for work. 60% of the time, it works every time.

[Image: sex-panther-cologne-300x250.jpg]

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
07-04-2018 3:48 PM
campoviejo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2018 8:01 PM

I use this one in the office.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2018 8:01 PM by campoviejo.)
07-04-2018 8:01 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

07-05-2018 8:02 AM

I decided to spend some time here because I see the same thread and the same wrong reactions repeatedly.This seems to me like an inability to accept, learn and adapt, which is a waste of time.We all spend much time here.I want it to be productive, I'm not keen on making the same mistakes and not learn.In short:

1.Trolls are really rare
2.Try to get in noobs' shoes.We've all been there, many threads are justified and many times we are unfair to them also because of 3.
3.Due to forum's structure (that shouldn't change, see below) and lack of sticky threads that guide you through the sea of so many different products, we will often see threads like this, it's inevitable.I could make a simple model that takes your goals, age, size, alphaness, targets' age and ethnicity and suggests suitable products, but I wouldn't want to, because it will attract people that shouldn't be here(see below) and because it can't include every company and every product, so Mark couldn't make it sticky for obvious reasons.

The longer version.Warning:ramble ahaid

This is mob mentality.We've all been there, new to a forum and ask for general directions.Sometimes indeed they don't read anything and expect us to give them our time, but many times they do and it's overwhelming, so many products and so many stories.Would you find an office friendly love product easily if you've just visited the forum?You wouldn't.
I don't know why you see trolls everywhere, trolls of that kind are really rare.It's not a fake facebook account, he registered here and spent his time posting just to troll?Highly improbable.

We don't have a general guide of products based on their target.We could have a pinned thread of that kind but I wouldn't want to make it too easy for people because I wouldn't want pheromones to become too known, it's for people who dig deeper.Imagine everytime someone smelled piss on you to know that you were wearing pheromones...embarrassing.Also this subject attracts big losers, noone will gain from them, not even them, so it's best if they get frustrated.

These threads won't stop, accept it.Trolling doesn't help, you can ignore them or suggest a product, they will eventually realize that for simple situations there are many different suggestions, because it is subjective and it depends on many factors, not all products work for each one of us.So they will start reading the reports more carefully to find similar people that had similar situations.

So, pherolover, welcome to the forum and sorry that you are the lucky draw that will get schooled P.Perhaps this is unjustified because we don't know you.
Don't expect anyone to guide you here, you will guide yourself in this maze.After you spend some time knowing the basics of most known products you can ask for specifics that aren't easily found unless you read 100s pages of product reviews.
And spare the "thanks in advance", it looks dishonest and it signals that you feel you don't deserve our time, which reveals you probably didn't spend the time you should before you asked.Respect our time and yourself, being dependent won't get you any quality women.
Take a look at my noob threads here (after months of reading), they are much more specific. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Evolve-Oil-or-Domination http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Unscented-p...-diffusion

I strongly suggest NA for what you're seeking..If you buy it don't forget to get some androstadienone to combine it, it's not needed but they pair well.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
07-05-2018 8:02 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

07-05-2018 11:43 AM

(07-05-2018 8:02 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I strongly suggest NA for what you're seeking..If you buy it don't forget to get some androstadienone to combine it, it's not needed but they pair well.

You are wrong at almost every point. Nude Alpha? Really? out of 70+ products that's your recommendation?

Get with the program. He is not a troll. But look at his first post. "Hi guys, please spoon feed me because I don't want to waste my time reading all the garbage you guys have posted here."

How many people would recommend Swoon or M3X or Alpha Treasure or Captain or Core or New Pheromone Additive or Evolve or GOA or AV or BW or Cohesion or Copulins or THU or SOB...

You gotta be kidding. Everytime someone comes on here you want to baby them? Come on dude really? Are you really gonna Knight in shining armor a newbie who does not respect this forum enough to read yours and other posters reviews?

Did you take time to write good reviews? Of course you did. You are a veteran here. Does he care? No.

An entire section has been created by Admin...Just for new people. There are posts upon posts about how posters rate their favorite products and why.

PheroTruth now has 204,494 posts in 12,033 threads. Overwhelming yes. But he can't read the top 5 thread of 2018?

We love new posters. That's why they have a section where they can learn the basics. No one is going to learn 70+ products overnight. It take time. The OP can't be bothered with taking the time to read anyones posts.

That's not even addressing the cobra he wants to kiss.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018 11:44 AM by Paradox.)
07-05-2018 11:43 AM

MMM

Rep Post

07-05-2018 12:27 PM

(07-05-2018 11:43 AM)Paradox Wrote:  You are wrong at almost every point. Nude Alpha? Really? out of 70+ products that's your recommendation?

Get with the program. He is not a troll. But look at his first post. "Hi guys, please spoon feed me because I don't want to waste my time reading all the garbage you guys have posted here."

How many people would recommend Swoon or M3X or Alpha Treasure or Captain or Core or New Pheromone Additive or Evolve or GOA or AV or BW or Cohesion or Copulins or THU or SOB...

You gotta be kidding. Everytime someone comes on here you want to baby them? Come on dude really? Are you really gonna Knight in shining armor a newbie who does not respect this forum enough to read yours and other posters reviews?

Did you take time to write good reviews? Of course you did. You are a veteran here. Does he care? No.

An entire section has been created by Admin...Just for new people. There are posts upon posts about how posters rate their favorite products and why.

PheroTruth now has 204,494 posts in 12,033 threads. Overwhelming yes. But he can't read the top 5 thread of 2018?

We love new posters. That's why they have a section where they can learn the basics. No one is going to learn 70+ products overnight. It take time. The OP can't be bothered with taking the time to read anyones posts.

That's not even addressing the cobra he wants to kiss.

Paradox! And all the rest of you!
You are all EVIL! And should be destroyed!!!

But I'm glad that you have not been, and are ALL still here! Ok

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-05-2018 12:27 PM

Share This Thread