Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need suggestion
Ssection77
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Need suggestion
07-06-2019 4:02 PM

So I work at a restaurant and there is a 27 year old that I know likes me. Her sister definitely is hinting to me we should go out because we are so similar. My issue is it's a workplace thing. She is a teacher and goes back after the summer but I want to make something happen sooner. My issue is I want to be sure I'm not wrong in what I'm thinking. I'm 42 so she's a bit younger.

What products should I use to make sure this goes my way and I don't create something awkward at work. I have a alpha 314 v32 already but need some supporting products.
07-06-2019 4:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Need suggestion
07-06-2019 4:30 PM

I once dated a teacher...I sent her a love letter....she corrected it!

If you can fill us in on your personality, demeanor, interactions with this fine educator, her style, what your goals are in specific, etc we can possibly give some suggestions.

without knowing that particular aura you want to project, or what you see as your main target goals being (other than the typical banal 'I want to bed her') it is hard to narrow the field down to what might work best. Of course, there's always the "what product should I use for situation X" sub forum in the new user area that will give you a start.

But let us know about you, about her, interactions, approach, etc and we'll all jump in and bombard you with recommendations.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-06-2019 4:30 PM
Ssection77
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2019 6:28 PM

(07-06-2019 4:30 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I once dated a teacher...I sent her a love letter....she corrected it!

If you can fill us in on your personality, demeanor, interactions with this fine educator, her style, what your goals are in specific, etc we can possibly give some suggestions.

without knowing that particular aura you want to project, or what you see as your main target goals being (other than the typical banal 'I want to bed her') it is hard to narrow the field down to what might work best. Of course, there's always the "what product should I use for situation X" sub forum in the new user area that will give you a start.

But let us know about you, about her, interactions, approach, etc and we'll all jump in and bombard you with recommendations.

Well she and I lightly flirt. I'm not just looking for a lay here. Shes very cool and we get along well. She works as a teacher in NYC so I will be able to see her with a 40 minute car ride. I catch her looking at me at times. She puts her hand on my back or wrist when she's talking to me at times and there's a general interest in getting to know each other. The other day I walked by her and her sister and they looked at me and went silent. I said what.. What's going on. They said we were just talking about you but trust me all good things. I know there is something there but at work it's a dicey situation. Still you can't deny what you feel regardless.
I'm a pretty outgoing and confident person. I take calculated risks so in this case I'm not looking to dive into a date without knowing for sure it's going to happen. Oh by the way she works for me. I didn't add that tid bit. I should probably wait until the season for her is over in August and she goes back to teaching. At that point I want her dying to go out with me hoping we see each other again. Not sure how to approach this and what products would build things up so that in about 6 weeks she can't wait to set something up.
07-06-2019 6:28 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2019 6:54 PM

Don't shit where you eat.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, TUTH, TAC, P83, Ladykiller, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
07-06-2019 6:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-06-2019 7:24 PM

Possess Alpha or Nude from Liquid Alchemy

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-06-2019 7:24 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-06-2019 8:28 PM

The Love God.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-06-2019 8:28 PM
Devin1Neil
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-07-2019 9:46 PM

Cohesion maybe from pxs
07-07-2019 9:46 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-08-2019 9:31 AM

Off the top of my head, you could enhance your amazing personal style and personality with: TLG, Charisma, DP, AV+M3X, Wanted Man, Sex Magnet, Nude Alpha, and a host of other blends.

Given her age bracket you'd probably want to project auras of strength without coming off like a domineering prick, fun, adventure, like you 'get' her, and that you are the know-all, end-all, be-all in bed. Myself, I've never used DP myself that i recall, but others have stated that it can be suited to what you're looking for. It has been noted that TLG works very well for the above 40 guys that tend to be confident, social, outgoing, and know how to dance the dance of seduction on ladies' terms.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-08-2019 9:31 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-08-2019 10:00 AM

Nude or Nude Alpha but regarding your current girl, I think it may better (less risk) to go without phero as usually it's hard to predict if she is going to like the new you with phero on top of that. If her sister is close to her and says you should try something that usually means there is something there already, she is into you. Her sister wouldn't do that otherwise unless she hate her sister.

Regarding the work environment, I would assess what kind of woman she is, if is she down to earth, not crazy, a bit rational, and she likes you then she probably won't make a scene out of it if she doesn't want a relationship.

If she is shy and already likes you I don't think pheromone will help her make a move on you, that would be on your part, it may make her intent more obvious though or make her like you even if she didn't at first, it may also backfire though with nude or NA it's quite safe.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 10:06 AM by WereWolf666.)
07-08-2019 10:00 AM

Share This Thread