Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some honest help here(from a non-believer)!!
andrw322
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Need some honest help here(from a non-believer)!!
06-09-2012 8:43 PM

Hello,

I am of Indian descent living in the States(lousiana),about 5'9,average built,not fat or anything.Would say I am trying to get as thin as possible.

I have been here for a couple of years,and have tried improving myself as much as I can.I try to be as social as I can,but sometimes that is not enough.It's like people love to have acquaintances with me,but would not want to hang out with me on a regular basis(even though I am really funny and all).Seems more like connecting is harder for me,and not just with women,but with everyone.I feel like I am trying extra hard here while others don't have to.

I try to be assertive and all,but I want people to respect me more.I guess that stems out from high school shits,but I am just looking for something that atleast helps me to deal with these kinds of things and gets me that extra "luck" that I really need here.Yeah,I never believed it,but I will give it a chance.

PS-Since you guys wanted more of a description,I gave you one.Hopefully you all could help me choose some good bottles Give rose

(I am def. getting A314!!!)
06-09-2012 8:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Need some honest help here(from a non-believer)!! - andrw322 - 06-09-2012 8:43 PM