Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some help on Essance of a Woman Phermone
ForestPrincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Need some help on Essance of a Woman Phermone
05-11-2012 1:44 PM

Hello Smile
In new to pheromones; and I just ordered Essence of A Woman.
Before buying this pheromone; I did all types of research on what its like, its powerful rancid smell, as well as how to cover them. However, I cant go on those results alone, therefore, I need some advice from people who have used this pheromone before, and know how to cover the bad smell.
The main questions I would like to get answers and advice from are:
1: How many drops of Essence of Woman are suitable ( This is so you don't over use and smell rancid Smile
2: Where are the best, and also safest, parts of the body you can add it?
3: What types of perfume or perfume oil is good for Essence of Woman ?
4: If you were to use EWO as a perfume oil, how many drops would be suitble to put in the perfume oil?

Its a lot of questions I know but; hopefully I know they will be answered by experts. All advice is helpful and im very thankful for each advice put on this thread Smile
05-11-2012 1:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Sex: Female

RE: Need some help on Essance of a Woman Phermone
05-11-2012 2:22 PM

Hi There, I'm sure you will get several good opinions and excellent advice on this matter from the ladies here, as it is a set of questions everyone has when first experimenting with Essence of Woman .

When we sell the oil version, we also try to remember to add a little slip of paper that says:

Even though this pheromone product is considered "unscented", it is not fragrance free. The product itself has a rather strong and distinctive aroma. For best results, apply to the torso area of the body, (rather than neck/face/hair or hands), and allow approx TEN MINUTES dry down time before putting on your clothes. Allowing for dry-down will give the pheromone blend time to meld with your skin chemistry and most of the odor will disappear... what remains should be easily covered by a fragrance of your choice. If you are uncomfortable with the process of trying to "cover" the odor of a pheromone blend, adding the pheromones directly to a bottle of fragrance will shorten the dry-down time and detectability of the pheromones.

The oil version sold by Love Potion Perfumes is a little less *airborne* than the alcohol-based version sold by Love Scent, meaning, the oil version will hang closer to your skin and emanate in a natural sort of way with your body heat, and the alcohol version being lighter in weight, will travel furthest in the air around you, encompassing more area/people in your phero-cloud.

Wearing around the torso area is safest, as it's the natural place that the smell of copulins would come from on your body.
Face/neck/hair...not such a great idea...using in those places tends to give the impression that the wearer is unclean, rather than sexy, and copulins take several shampooings to get the smell out of your hair...cloth being rather stubborn too. Best worn only on skin.

My PERSONAL preference is to add Essence of Woman oil to a bottle of perfume oil. Around 10 drops per 1/3rd ounce bottle is appropriate. You can go as low as 3-4 drops or as high as 30 drops. The manufacturer (Stone Labs) recommends an average of 10 drops. Go lighter with a lighter scent, be bolder with a stronger/heavier scent.

If you are wearing it on your body "neat", the best places to apply are torso and cleavage. Again, just my opinion, but 2-3 drops (especially if you have the alcohol base) is way more than enough. Some women also like to apply a drop to their thighs if they are wearing shorts or a skirt. With the roll-on in oil, draw a line (approx 2-3 inches) from belly to cleavage, then smooth it around gently with your wrists. Let dry thoroughly for at least 10 minutes, then apply your cover scent and clothing.

Our experiences reflect that the best covers are either dark resins, bright fruities or honey-based scents, (sheer natural/green/airy scents being the hardest to hide copulins under). Adding to perfume oils seems to cover more effectively than adding to perfume sprays. The lighter the medium, the more UP IN THE AIR the scent of the cops is going to be - which makes them harder to disguise.

Good Luck! Smile Let us know how it goes!
05-11-2012 2:22 PM
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-11-2012 6:24 PM

I was about to comment, but I think Mara has pretty much covered everything here!!

For me it's important to remember that the smell on initial application will change after drydown. I give a full twenty minutes just to be safe. I cannot stress how important it is to let drydown occur before putting on anything else (clothes, cover scents).

Probably the only other thing I can add is that copulins are not technically pheromones, they are a group of fatty acids secreted naturally by the vagina. But they work in a similar way to pheromones.

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
05-11-2012 6:24 PM
ForestPrincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-11-2012 10:15 PM

Thank you so much for your help ladies ^.^
I was thinking that I don't have a roll in oil, but i do have perfume oil with a perfume stick so; could i also draw a 3-4 inch line from bellybutton to cleavage using that too? :}

Another question :}
1: What is 1/3rd once bottle in UK measurements? im not to sure if its the old UK measurements or USA measurements Smile
2: What are the best cover up perfume/perfume oils for Essence of a Woman? Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 2:09 AM by ForestPrincess.)
05-11-2012 10:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-12-2012 3:12 AM

I think 1/3 oz equates to about 10ml.

I like to use Pink Sugar, or any fruity, sweet smells. I personally love Jungle Colada from Love Potion. Most of the "commercial" scents out there don't do it for me, so I would be more inclined to get perfume oils from Love Potion, and a heap of them there are designed for covering copulins. If you want an alternative option you can get some cheaper perfume oils (though in my opinion of lesser quality) from http://www.somethinspecial.com , or I am sure there are other vendors out there.

Good luck!

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 3:13 AM by Synergist.)
05-12-2012 3:12 AM
ForestPrincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2012 5:53 AM

Thank you Smile
I just went out shopping and brought a travel bottle kit. The bottle hold 50mils, however, i do know that putting 50 drops into a 50mil bottle of perfume oil might be too much. :}

Should I stick to 10 drops per 10 mil? or will increasing the amount of perfume and and drops still be ok? :}
for example : If I were to fill the bottle with 25mils of perfume oil; I would need to use 25 drops of Essence of Woman , therefore, would that be ok or would that be too much copulins? :}
05-12-2012 5:53 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

05-12-2012 8:28 AM

10 drops per 10ml is definitely as high as you want to go for PERFUME or PARFUM. If you are dealing with something weaker (EDT, cologne, body mist) definitely add less cops. If you are just going to wear it straight do one drop. You can always add more but it's impossible to take away from that bottle once you mix it. For cover scents I prefer foodies, and full bodied fruities ie: vanillas, cakes, chocolates, caramel, melons, peach. You got the very best advice possible from Mara. She deals with a lot of cops!
05-12-2012 8:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Essance of Woman (Essence of Woman ) Experience ForestPrincess 28 11,009 11-29-2012 9:52 AM
Last Post: NuTrix