Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help choosing a scent!
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Need help choosing a scent!
10-01-2012 9:24 PM

I just placed my first order yesterday with SteveO for Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve all in FXS scent. He shipped it out immediately. Thanks Steve. Can't wait to use your stuff.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 9:32 PM by Mars82.)
10-01-2012 9:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dragon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-21-2012 8:19 PM

(09-24-2012 2:43 AM)ryusei Wrote:  So I'm looking at ordering my first set of XS products soon! (really excited Big Grin) but since I have no idea what the scents smell like I wanted some suggestions it's seems Sultan's Oud and Pepper Nutmeg are pretty popular so I'm deciding between one of those and hoping people can let me have an idea of what those smell like (just a brief idea) Smile.

I personally prefer something that's like a sweet-candy'ish type of smell if there is such fragrance available but its just a small preference. I'm really not that picky about the scent but it'd be helpful to know what kind of scent I'm getting before I get it, since well, I'll be using that scent for quite some time, thanks! =]

I know that pepper-nutmeg isn't really a sweet smell, but I think if you are ordering mones for the effect they have on yourself and others, pepper nutmeg is an excellent choice. If someone smells nutmeg I feel that they'll try to breath in heavier, thus giving more effects to the people around you.
10-21-2012 8:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Rep Post

10-22-2012 2:56 AM

I did a little experiment last week with the office ladies. I cut up 4 card strips and sprayed each with the sample scents of Sultan's Oud, Pepper Nutmeg and Musk that Steve sent to me, as well as Evolve (to have a sample of the FXS scent and to naughtily gauge the initial effect of Evolve).

The verdict: All of them liked the FXS best (I don't know if it is because of the scent or the mones Twisted) and the Sultan's Oud second. They didn't like the musk and pepper/nutmeg scents. I noticed though that some blushed after smelling Evolve.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-22-2012 2:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dragon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-22-2012 7:49 PM

(10-22-2012 2:56 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I did a little experiment last week with the office ladies. I cut up 4 card strips and sprayed each with the sample scents of Sultan's Oud, Pepper Nutmeg and Musk that Steve sent to me, as well as Evolve (to have a sample of the FXS scent and to naughtily gauge the initial effect of Evolve).

The verdict: All of them liked the FXS best (I don't know if it is because of the scent or the mones Twisted) and the Sultan's Oud second. They didn't like the musk and pepper/nutmeg scents. I noticed though that some blushed after smelling Evolve.

Good to know. I'll keep that in mind for my next order
10-22-2012 7:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

10-24-2012 10:45 PM

The pepper nutmeg is not so much about the scent as it is on the diffusion and patterning. There are properties at work that can amazeSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
10-24-2012 10:45 PM

Share This Thread