Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Recs for Alpha Dream
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Need Recs for Alpha Dream
05-28-2012 3:20 AM

Wow thank you Lexy for sharing that. Glace sounds awesome!

I saw the Charme. Wow. Now its getting complicated. Have you tried Charme? If it works for all women - I wonder what their experiences were? I thought maybe it would make a woman only attract really young men.

(05-26-2012 1:10 PM)Lexy Wrote:  Hi HoneyCake Big Grin...

For me the best part is the self effects, it makes me relaxed, puts me in a good mood. Makes me like being around people and just being social. This might sound weird but it's like it helps me focus on their qualities, instead of their defects. IMO it has a bit of that easy going feel that a small amount of alcohol gives.

I notice it makes others around me more social, and talkative. Like they want to get closer to me. As a social blend it's great! I'm starting to like Glace more over Instant Shine (which is my first love)

The quality of the product itself seems top notch, potent and not watered down like other companies...and most importantly...IT WORKS. Shipping was fast and great customer service. Alpha Dream so far is shooting to the top of my list when it comes to phero companies.

They also have Charme, Chris says it's gold for the ladies, of any age.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2012 3:21 AM by Honeycake.)
05-28-2012 3:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-28-2012 9:30 AM

I have to say - I am in the LOVE Fast Burn Glacé club. great self effects, great effects on others - it perks everyone up around you. It's sunshine and ice breakers in a bottle. Quickly becoming my favorite social - all brands. It's awesome. LOVE it.

My Best,
Shelly B
05-28-2012 9:30 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-28-2012 12:38 PM

(05-28-2012 3:20 AM)Honeycake Wrote:  Wow thank you Lexy for sharing that. Glace sounds awesome!

I saw the Charme. Wow. Now its getting complicated. Have you tried Charme? If it works for all women - I wonder what their experiences were? I thought maybe it would make a woman only attract really young men.

I don't own Charme and have only seen one review of it. But I recently ordered FB Glace and requested a sample of Charme, so hopefully I'll be able to try it out soon!

Wait until you start looking at the Love Potion products...it gets even more complicated! lol...I really have to control myself!

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2012 12:41 PM by Lexy.)
05-28-2012 12:38 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

05-29-2012 10:46 AM

(05-28-2012 3:17 AM)Honeycake Wrote:  I thought about Alpha Donna. I think my natural state is more like that, but it tends to cause odd reactions in men. So I think an Instant Sexiness B vibe is better. It gave me more of a non threatening mask.

When you order one or the other from Alpha Dream, you could request a sample of the other. There is no guarantee that you'd get it, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I know they have given samples to some customers especially if it is a larger order. Then you might test both and see which you like best. It is fun to mix blends as well. Alpha Dona does well with a social such as Glace.

(05-28-2012 3:17 AM)Honeycake Wrote:  Do you think that unscented mones are better than scented? I was worried about the fragrances Alpha Dream offers and whether I would like them.

I haven't tried the new fragrances. I have used Alfa Dona unscented and also with Alpha Dream's old fragrances. Unscented Alfa Dona has a bit of a smell to it. I've worn it without a cover scent, but most people probably wouldn't want to.

If you get it unscented, then you can spray whatever cover scent you like over it. But, for me having the fragrance mixed in saves me from having to cover the scent if I reapply when I'm out and about. I like to bring my to go bottles with me to concerts and parties, so it is quicker and easier to just have Alfa Dream take care of the cover scent for me.

I hear the new fragrances they have are pretty good. The girls all seem to like the jasmine fragrance, and the tangerine dream sounds delicious. But if you already have a perfume you love, unscented works fine.

(05-28-2012 3:17 AM)Honeycake Wrote:  Wow! What was the response from women when you wore Alpha Donna? I know this is for women to men, but I was wondering if there were any negative reactions? I don't want those as I did get some when I wore Instant Sexiness/B.

I am honestly very flirty and friendly with women. When I used to wear Instant Sexiness B to work, I did hear that there were plenty of women talking about me behind me back- really petty shit.

But, the women I worked with directly in my office were super sweet. They would style my hair while I was processing paper work. We would talk for days and days and have wonderful, sweet, meaningful conversations. We would go out together, shop, get pedicures, drink, play pool, I'd sleep over... so this was my experience with Instant Sexiness/A and Instant Sexiness/B... never directly had bad reactions from women...

but like I said, I would flirt with them, say up-lifting and encouraging things to them, be a true friend to them...

I've always been this way, so that probably effects the way women react to me. Long before I ever even considered wearing mones, my girlfriends always would tell me how much they liked me.

I have heard of women reacting badly to cops, but I have never experienced it. Quite the opposite. I wore Laid the other day, which also contains cops made by Chris at Alpha Dream (buffered brilliantly with other pheromones)- had a lady hit on me while I was with my husband.

Halo often wears cops around women and has no problem.

Expectations will effect my facial expressions and posture. Pheromones do indeed enhance interactions in certain ways, but I think 75% of the reaction I get is going to be based on how I steer the mix.

And, pheromones effect different people differently. What one woman would respond well to, another woman might not like. There was one girl at work who had hated me since the beginning, before I ever started wearing mones, just for being perky and happy all the time. She would never talk to me even if I said "Hi". Eventually, years later, we ended up getting along fine at a birthday party and actually having a pleasant conversation, but that was after almost 3 years of working together and her being cold to me.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that I was referring to the Instant Sexiness/B and Instant Sexiness/A of 2008, 2009 and 2010. I know Androtics has altered this product repeatedly, and I don't have any experience with their newer versions... worth noting

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2012 1:47 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
05-29-2012 10:46 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-29-2012 5:25 PM

OK - Old Opinionated chick Public Service Announcement. Bomb

So - I've got the Alpha Donna - and I don't think I would ever wear that to work. Ever.

It is really a SEXPOT blend. Think Jayne Mansfield. Think Mae West. Think swinging saloon doors. Think '70's IROC's and tight shorts. Do NOT think work.

Alpha Donna is NOT about work. AD at work is wholly and completely incongruent. It would be like showing up in the phero equivalent of a thong and a SMOKIN' Push UP bra for a conference. Sure - you'd be surrounded by guys, and sure - they would all tell you how freekin' brilliant you are - but ummmm- darhlin' - we KNOW WHY they would...they can't help it...in the little teeny part of the the little unevolved part of the brain - they are getting a nonverbal que of "OMFG DOHER DOHER DOHER FING NOW". Heat

And every other woman in the room - whether she can figure out WHY or not - is walking around saying "Ho. She's a ho. God I hate that ho. And by the way - her ass is fat. Why do all the men follow her around when her ass is that fat?! OH YEAH - I know why - because she's a HO." And FYI - if you wore the AD to work - and there is more than one woman? She's not saying that in the teeny unevolved part of her brain. She's saying that to the other women. Out loud. Over a latte. And they are AGREEING with her. And probably plotting your imminent demise. Girl devil

And you girlfriend are SCREWED. Girl_impossible

So - let's practice the cardinal rule of paying our mortgage and our rent - "WE don't SHIT where we EAT" - also known as - truly over the top blatant sexual blends - like AD, or Love Potion's Blatant Invitation or Sexpionage - probably ought not go to the office. Unless you are trying to schtup the boss. And you look like a super model. And you don't give a flying F about the rest of it. In which case - hey - shit where you eat. Your mortgage... Unknw

Otherwise - reach for something that's going to help your career - and therefore your mortgage and rent payment.

OK - That is now the end of the "Old Opinionated Chick Public Service Announcement"

My Best,
Shelly B
05-29-2012 5:25 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

05-29-2012 5:37 PM

You make a very valid and important point, Shelly B! I was talking about wearing Instant Sexiness/A to work, but I would never wear Alfa Dona to work. The first time I wore it was at a house party that I went to with my best friend, and after the crazy response I got there I've pretty much saved it for when I give my husband lap dances. I'm glad you said something because it didn't even enter my mind that people would take that antidote and interpret it to mean that Alfa Dona should be worn at work (unless you give lap dances at work- then maybe go for it Big Grin )

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
05-29-2012 5:37 PM

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-30-2012 6:47 AM

LOL! No worries - I love your writing - I could see someone thinking I don't have this one but I do have that one so... :-)

And honestly - that particular little lesson is a PSA I learned the hard way.

I was not 100% that they really worked, there was a lot less women tinkering with them at the time, and I was a big idiot.

So you may please feel free to read the vehemence as coming from a place pure hard earned self awareness.

My Best,
Shelly B
05-30-2012 6:47 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

06-03-2012 2:39 PM

Thanks Shelly B! I have heard good things about Glace. Thanks for sharing. Smile

(05-28-2012 9:30 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  I have to say - I am in the LOVE Fast Burn Glacé club. great self effects, great effects on others - it perks everyone up around you. It's sunshine and ice breakers in a bottle. Quickly becoming my favorite social - all brands. It's awesome. LOVE it.

Please let us all know how that works out for you. Hopefully I can get one or two signature products and stick with them. Please don't tempt me into becoming a product junkie! Big Grin

(05-28-2012 12:38 PM)Lexy Wrote:  I don't own Charme and have only seen one review of it. But I recently ordered FB Glace and requested a sample of Charme, so hopefully I'll be able to try it out soon!

Wait until you start looking at the Love Potion products...it gets even more complicated! lol...I really have to control myself!

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 2:41 PM by Honeycake.)
06-03-2012 2:39 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

06-03-2012 2:47 PM

Hi Alternative Girl.

Thanks for the tips. Still trying to decide, but will ask for samples.

I am not a huge fragrance wearer so I guess picking a scent would probably be in my best interest.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with women. That is good to hear. I was a bit worried. Smile

06-03-2012 2:47 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

06-03-2012 2:50 PM

This is too funny! LOL! I know you are giving a good warning, but I can't help but laugh!

(05-29-2012 5:25 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  It is really a SEXPOT blend. Think Jayne Mansfield. Think Mae West.

And every other woman in the room - whether she can figure out WHY or not - is walking around saying "Ho. She's a ho. God I hate that ho. And by the way - her ass is fat. Why do all the men follow her around when her ass is that fat?! OH YEAH - I know why - because she's a HO." And FYI - if you wore the AD to work - and there is more than one woman? She's not saying that in the teeny unevolved part of her brain. She's saying that to the other women. Out loud. Over a latte. And they are AGREEING with her. And probably plotting your imminent demise. Girl devil

06-03-2012 2:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question About Oil Content in Phero XS & Alpha Dream's products. Honeycake 4 2,287 09-14-2015 8:17 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Alpha Androstenol and Cop Recs Needed Honeycake 4 1,912 09-30-2014 7:29 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Differences Between LPMP/ALPHA DREAM Single Molecues? Honeycake 23 7,701 01-31-2013 6:14 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  Favorite Products From Love Scent/Liquid Alchemy Labs & Alpha Dream Sarafina 35 13,858 01-30-2013 10:54 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Lal, true pheromones or alpha dream? Skayna 11 6,038 11-16-2012 5:54 PM
Last Post: Akelah