Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Recs for Alpha Dream
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Need Recs for Alpha Dream
05-26-2012 5:40 AM

Hello All.

I wish to buy more mones.

Female here. I have been wanting to try Alpha Dream for a while. My first experience with mones was with Andriotics.

After an initial shocking experience I was able to tweak Instant Sexiness B and MX426 - which they said was basically TAA to make it work for me. I really like the MX426.

Which Alpha Dream product is similar to ISB and the MX426?

Also I am curious about copulins. I have never tried that before and I see that Alpha Dream's products contain them.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
05-26-2012 5:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

RE: Need Recs for Alpha Dream
05-26-2012 9:09 AM

Hey there, Honeycake! Welcome to Pherotruth.

I spent thousands of dollars at Androtics before I found this website. Back when I used to wear Instant Sexiness/B it used to still contain trace amounts of copulins. They have changed the formulas somewhat several times since then. I used to be a huge fan of mx179 and all the ladies were into mx135. I'm not familiar with mx426, so I went to their site right now. It looks like they have discontinued mx426... go figure... it's popular and ladies like it, so let's not make it anymore!

Either way, if you can describe the type of response you got from other people (male and female) when you wore it, what you felt like when you wore it and the general feeling or vibe you would associate with this mix, perhaps we can figure out some wonderful suggestions for you. There are lots of other pheromone companies that make mixes for women.

Androtics uses names like TAA, TAH, TAL and such to keep it confusing for their customers to figure out how to duplicate their mixes. There are no individual pheromone molecules as far as I know named TAL or TAH but they might be code names for real, thoroughly researched molecules like epiandrosterone or estratetraenol. TAL supposedly imparts a bit of an Angelina Jolie vibe according to Androtics. And women who use epiandrosterone report feeling confident and sexy with a sort of dominant vibe. This is of course enhanced when balanced and blended properly with other pheromones.

I love Alpha Dreams products, customer service and philosophies. You are right. They do contain copulins. So, since you have been using Androtics products, keep in mind that these products are going to be more potent than you are used to. What I like to do is decant my Alpha Dream products into 5ml to go bottles. I get smaller sprays with these little bottles. Only use 1 or 2 small sprays when you are starting out (less IS more). They go a long way, and a bottle lasts me much longer than my bottles from Androtics did.

Achar would be what you are looking for in terms of finding something with a good girl vibe like Instant Sexiness/B. Let us know more about mx 426, and maybe we can help you there as well.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2012 9:12 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
05-26-2012 9:09 AM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-26-2012 10:57 AM

(05-26-2012 5:40 AM)Honeycake Wrote:  Hello All.

I wish to buy more mones.

Female here. I have been wanting to try Alpha Dream for a while. My first experience with mones was with Andriotics.

After an initial shocking experience I was able to tweak Instant Sexiness B and MX426 - which they said was basically TAA to make it work for me. I really like the MX426.

Which Alpha Dream product is similar to ISB and the MX426?

Also I am curious about copulins. I have never tried that before and I see that Alpha Dream's products contain them.

Hi ,

I also changed from Androtics to Alpha Dream products , which are MUCH better and more consistent , not to mention a better value, as well as better scents as well.
I highly recommend also Achar for Instant Sexiness/B , and Glace for the MX426.

Cheers Smile
05-26-2012 10:57 AM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-26-2012 11:53 AM

GLACE!!

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
05-26-2012 11:53 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

05-26-2012 12:27 PM

Thank you so much for the welcome AlternativeGirl! Smile

Thousands? Wow. But looking at the site and pricing I can see how that can happen.

When I wore the Instant Sexiness B I felt kind of vulnerable - so I lowered the sprays and it stopped. This was really good for 'manly' male attention. Which I liked. I think the site said this was the one that had the Marilyn Monroe vibe.

With the MX426 I got more attention from both males and females. I didn't notice any self effects, but people were nicer, calmer, friendlier, they went out of their way to be helpful. It seemed to make men and women happier. It also gave me a more youthful, bubbly aura.

I remember someone said on their board that the MX426 was a form of TAA and was used in their product Instant Shine.

I have some Andriotics to go bottles. Would this do for decanting? I would like to avoid waste in the products after I purchase and I definitely would not want to OD.

Thanks for the rec for Achar and all your help. Smile

I am kind of excited about the cops. Well scared and excited at the same time.

(05-26-2012 9:09 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Hey there, Honeycake! Welcome to Pherotruth.

I spent thousands of dollars at Androtics before I found this website. Back when I used to wear Instant Sexiness/B it used to still contain trace amounts of copulins. They have changed the formulas somewhat several times since then. I used to be a huge fan of mx179 and all the ladies were into mx135. I'm not familiar with mx426, so I went to their site right now. It looks like they have discontinued mx426... go figure... it's popular and ladies like it, so let's not make it anymore!

Either way, if you can describe the type of response you got from other people (male and female) when you wore it, what you felt like when you wore it and the general feeling or vibe you would associate with this mix, perhaps we can figure out some wonderful suggestions for you. There are lots of other pheromone companies that make mixes for women.

Androtics uses names like TAA, TAH, TAL and such to keep it confusing for their customers to figure out how to duplicate their mixes. There are no individual pheromone molecules as far as I know named TAL or TAH but they might be code names for real, thoroughly researched molecules like epiandrosterone or estratetraenol. TAL supposedly imparts a bit of an Angelina Jolie vibe according to Androtics. And women who use epiandrosterone report feeling confident and sexy with a sort of dominant vibe. This is of course enhanced when balanced and blended properly with other pheromones.

I love Alpha Dreams products, customer service and philosophies. You are right. They do contain copulins. So, since you have been using Androtics products, keep in mind that these products are going to be more potent than you are used to. What I like to do is decant my Alpha Dream products into 5ml to go bottles. I get smaller sprays with these little bottles. Only use 1 or 2 small sprays when you are starting out (less IS more). They go a long way, and a bottle lasts me much longer than my bottles from Androtics did.

Achar would be what you are looking for in terms of finding something with a good girl vibe like Instant Sexiness/B. Let us know more about mx 426, and maybe we can help you there as well.

05-26-2012 12:27 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

05-26-2012 12:42 PM

Hi Flufflygirl12!

You used the word consistent. That was my biggest fear that they would change the formulation of something that really worked for me.

Thank you so much! So thats 2 votes for Achar and 1 for Glace.

(05-26-2012 10:57 AM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  Hi ,

I also changed from Androtics to Alpha Dream products , which are MUCH better and more consistent , not to mention a better value, as well as better scents as well.
I highly recommend also Achar for Instant Sexiness/B , and Glace for the MX426.

Hi Lexy!

Thanks for the Glace rec. What has your experience been with it?

(05-26-2012 11:53 AM)Lexy Wrote:  GLACE!!

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2012 12:43 PM by Honeycake.)
05-26-2012 12:42 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

05-26-2012 12:53 PM

(05-26-2012 12:27 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Thank you so much for the welcome AlternativeGirl! Smile

Thousands? Wow. But looking at the site and pricing I can see how that can happen.

When I wore the Instant Sexiness B I felt kind of vulnerable - so I lowered the sprays and it stopped. This was really good for 'manly' male attention. Which I liked. I think the site said this was the one that had the Marilyn Monroe vibe.

With the MX426 I got more attention from both males and females. I didn't notice any self effects, but people were nicer, calmer, friendlier, they went out of their way to be helpful. It seemed to make men and women happier. It also gave me a more youthful, bubbly aura.

I remember someone said on their board that the MX426 was a form of TAA and was used in their product Instant Shine.

I have some Andriotics to go bottles. Would this do for decanting? I would like to avoid waste in the products after I purchase and I definitely would not want to OD.

Thanks for the rec for Achar and all your help. Smile

I am kind of excited about the cops. Well scared and excited at the same time.

The Androtics to go bottles are the main ones I use. Some of their new bottles were leaky. I had a pure bottle of TAA leak all over my purse (just like 1/4 of the to go bottle) last December, and for a while one of my guy friends kept telling me he liked my purse when I opened it (however, I was often pulling out bottles of beer). Not all their to go bottles leak though.

If Instant Sexiness/B makes you feel vulnerable, you may like to consider Alfa Dona. I hardly ever would buy Instant Sexiness/B because it did make me feel so much like a cute little girl. I mostly wore Instant Sexiness/A because it's like this damn sexy, confident vibe like a rockstar or a model. "I know you want me, but I'm in charge" Alfa Dona is like that. Only, yeah, definitely use less. 2 sprays can have men... well I guess I could just let you find out for yourself Big Grin

MX426 sounds a lot like Glace from Alpha Dream. I used to use Instant Shine, and Glace serves the same purpose. I wouldn't say it's the same thing, but it is very social, up-beat and fun. Men and Women are nicer, friendlier and very talkative. And while I like the scent of IS, Glace is unscented so you can wear it with any fragrance you like.

Oh and about being scared and excited about the cops- the first time I tried out 2 small sprays of Alfa Dona with a little bit of Instant Shine, the response was exciting and immense so much more than Androtics products- so just a heads up. Be ready to be adored and get serious attention.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

05-26-2012 12:53 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-26-2012 1:10 PM

(05-26-2012 12:42 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Hi Lexy!

Thanks for the Glace rec. What has your experience been with it?

(05-26-2012 11:53 AM)Lexy Wrote:  GLACE!!

Hi HoneyCake Big Grin...

For me the best part is the self effects, it makes me relaxed, puts me in a good mood. Makes me like being around people and just being social. This might sound weird but it's like it helps me focus on their qualities, instead of their defects. IMO it has a bit of that easy going feel that a small amount of alcohol gives.

I notice it makes others around me more social, and talkative. Like they want to get closer to me. As a social blend it's great! I'm starting to like Glace more over Instant Shine (which is my first love)

The quality of the product itself seems top notch, potent and not watered down like other companies...and most importantly...IT WORKS. Shipping was fast and great customer service. Alpha Dream so far is shooting to the top of my list when it comes to phero companies.

They also have Charme, Chris says it's gold for the ladies, of any age.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2012 1:11 PM by Lexy.)
05-26-2012 1:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

05-26-2012 1:25 PM

(05-26-2012 12:27 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Thousands? Wow. But looking at the site and pricing I can see how that can happen.

Thousands back when the prices were significantly much lower and I used to always get Instant Honesty and Instant Openness for free. Good times Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

05-26-2012 1:25 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

05-28-2012 3:17 AM

(05-26-2012 12:53 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I had a pure bottle of TAA leak all over my purse (just like 1/4 of the to go bottle) last December, and for a while one of my guy friends kept telling me he liked my purse when I opened it (however, I was often pulling out bottles of beer). Not all their to go bottles leak though.

LOL!

Quote:If Instant Sexiness/B makes you feel vulnerable, you may like to consider Alfa Dona. I hardly ever would buy Instant Sexiness/B because it did make me feel so much like a cute little girl. I mostly wore Instant Sexiness/A because it's like this damn sexy, confident vibe like a rockstar or a model. "I know you want me, but I'm in charge" Alfa Dona is like that. Only, yeah, definitely use less. 2 sprays can have men... well I guess I could just let you find out for yourself Big Grin

I thought about Alpha Donna. I think my natural state is more like that, but it tends to cause odd reactions in men. So I think an Instant Sexiness B vibe is better. It gave me more of a non threatening mask.

Quote:MX426 sounds a lot like Glace from Alpha Dream. I used to use Instant Shine, and Glace serves the same purpose. I wouldn't say it's the same thing, but it is very social, up-beat and fun. Men and Women are nicer, friendlier and very talkative. And while I like the scent of IS, Glace is unscented so you can wear it with any fragrance you like.

Do you think that unscented mones are better than scented? I was worried about the fragrances Alpha Dream offers and whether I would like them.

Quote:Oh and about being scared and excited about the cops- the first time I tried out 2 small sprays of Alfa Dona with a little bit of Instant Shine, the response was exciting and immense so much more than Androtics products- so just a heads up. Be ready to be adored and get serious attention.

Wow! What was the response from women when you wore Alpha Donna? I know this is for women to men, but I was wondering if there were any negative reactions? I don't want those as I did get some when I wore Instant Sexiness/B.

05-28-2012 3:17 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question About Oil Content in Phero XS & Alpha Dream's products. Honeycake 4 2,287 09-14-2015 8:17 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Alpha Androstenol and Cop Recs Needed Honeycake 4 1,912 09-30-2014 7:29 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Differences Between LPMP/ALPHA DREAM Single Molecues? Honeycake 23 7,701 01-31-2013 6:14 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  Favorite Products From Love Scent/Liquid Alchemy Labs & Alpha Dream Sarafina 35 13,858 01-30-2013 10:54 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Lal, true pheromones or alpha dream? Skayna 11 6,038 11-16-2012 5:54 PM
Last Post: Akelah