Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Advice!!!!
lene
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

Need Advice!!!!
04-30-2010 6:07 PM

Im looking for a product that will give off a vibe me being more dominate and a other for my hubby to wake up and notice me again. If you know what I mean:red face:
04-30-2010 6:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

RE: Need Advice!!!!
04-30-2010 6:59 PM

(04-30-2010 6:07 PM)lene Wrote:  Im looking for a product that will give off a vibe me being more dominate and a other for my hubby to wake up and notice me again. If you know what I mean:red face:

Hey lene!

hmm for more of a dominance vibe, I'd say try out some of Love Potions Pheromones such as: Leather or dominance they come in wonderful scents and unscented too (so you can use any scent cover of your choice ;) )

Thing is I haven't tried Leather or Dominance so hopefully another babe will drop in to help you out further ;)

Do you have Essence of Woman ? Essence of Woman is a must. You can get it from love-scent.com, it's basically pure copulins. It's supposed to be a synthetic smell of vagina secretions... yep lol it smells kinda stinky at first but it's worth the trouble lol Men get more flirty to horny (depends how much and where you use it). I'm 21 and rarely on birth control *sigh* so I don't need to use a lot to get action ;) But if you're older and have been on birth control you'll need to use a lot more.

When using Essence of Woman it's better to use a heavier cover scent, light florals or clean scents don't make the cut. Something gourmandy or fruity always works like a charm. Some of the ladies over here love pink sugar by aquolina (you can get dupes of course) and I must say pink sugar does drive some people crazy lol. It smells like vanilla, pink cotton candy in a yummy lickable way now how can you go wrong with that? lol Hope it helped!
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2010 6:59 PM by esmeralda.)
04-30-2010 6:59 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

05-01-2010 12:59 AM

Hi Lene.

Well my first choice would also be Instant sexiness A and Essence of Woman . However Instant Sexiness/A is not in stock.

What is in stock is what makes Instant Sexiness/A dominant though. Get a bottle of TAL in the advanced section. Then pop on over to Love scent.com and get a bottle of copulins (Essence of Woman ). No disrespect to Paradise 7's new copulin formula but it just didnt work for me and my testers so I cant recommend it. Some others have noticed some effects but I can only go by my opinion and experience. This is not a reflection on their other formulas though. I have heard good things about some of them but havent tried any. ANYWHO.......In Copulins nothing beats Essence of Woman in my book.

Do you have any other pheromones yet ? Just want to figure out what you can mix your TAL and copulins with. You dont have to you can use just these two and see how you do.

Just want to clear up what A314 does for most ladies. MX300 is the womens version of A314. While some women use A314 it does nothing for them on a sexual level. It helps women in a work environment be taken more seriously because your giving a masculine vibe. I have tested it quite a bit and my husband is totally turned off by it and almost combative and my friend Mare found the same reaction from her husband. MX300 is much less masculine and more workable and I would go with that over A314, but I do suggest you use Essence of Woman with this as well to get a feminine or sexual reaction. My husband responds much better to this.

Another great Option which may fit your needs better then the above......... Love Potions They have a lot of really good formulas over there. They dont hit as hard as the spray products in my opinion but from what one of the Love Potion ladies mentioned you can get them in a spray version when you order. Hopefully one of them will stop by and explain how because I dont see a option for it in the store unless you order the kit.

However they do have one already in spray which luckily I love.

I suggest the Captivation equation which is a spray version of there product Like A Magnet. I have the oil and love it so I know the spray will be awesome.
If you get this you dont have to pick up the Essence of Woman from Love Scent because its already in there.

Liquid Alchemy has one called Maui Kiss that I am testing now and really like. I havent reported on it yet but I am getting ready to. My husband reacted very well to this one.

I know it can be tremendously confusing with all the choices. I coach people in pheromones use and have for a long time and this is what I tell my new people. Stick with the more dominant compaines at first until you gain some experience with pheromones. These companies are dominant because what they sell works and they have a lot of research and experience under there belts. . The Big Popular amomg long time users 3......................

Androtics which mixes there own pheromones with chemicals obtained from US based labs.

Love Scent which is a reseller of pheromones made by some of the top labs and companies out there like Stone Independant research, JVKohl, Lacroy.

Love Potions which moved up rapidly in the pheromone arena with the help of a few very experienced female pheromone pioneers. They use primarily Stone Independent Research for there pheromones.

Once your more confident in your pheromone use and are used to seeing hits then branch out to the other smaller companies if you want. This is not to say that small companies dont sell great products but some of there formulas dont hit as hard and if your new to pheromone use can it can be harder to see results.

Tisha
05-01-2010 12:59 AM
Thanks given by esmeralda
lene
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

05-01-2010 8:55 AM

Thanks for all the advice. I have tried IS a and loved but its out of stock and I also checked out TAL and its also out of stock. Thats why I was looking for other products to replace them with. I do have Essence of Woman but I must not using enough to get a reaction from my hubby. Got some pink sugar and mixed it with Essence of Woman but again maybe I didnt add enough of Essence of Woman . I think I will ordered some mx 300 if it is in stock or give A314. Along with the other suggestion that you guys have given me. Thanks.
05-01-2010 8:55 AM
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
565 thanks in 255 posts

05-01-2010 12:05 PM

Happy Birthday lene!
05-01-2010 12:05 PM

TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

05-04-2010 4:54 AM

Here is the link to get the sprays at Love Potion. They are in the "beta testing" section of the gift shop over there. It has all of the various tweaks and options that can be ordered. http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/B...sting.html

Lene, I would suggest either Leather with Essence of Woman or Dominance with Essence of Woman . either of those should make your hubby wake up and take notice.
05-04-2010 4:54 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 46 posts

05-05-2010 12:43 PM

I don't have anything brilliant to add - Love Potion Dominance & Leather....hmm....seems someone already mentioned that! And of course the essential Essence of Woman.

Do you see a pattern here?

Oh and Blatant Invitation has a strong and strongly sexual signal...maybe I am prejudiced because I am wearing it today, but it basically screams "DO ME!"

And I second the suggestion that your hubby may take some time to react. But don't give up too easily. My DH reacts immediately and obviously but then he's Mr. Everready Rabbit. But not all men do...and sometimes they react just opposite of what we expect. For instance DH absolutely ignores me if I wear est. So it's kind of an ongoing experiment.

But it's fun! Let us know what you choose and how it works for you!
05-05-2010 12:43 PM
lene
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

05-10-2010 10:06 AM

Ok so Ive decide to go with Dominance and try that 1st but what do I get oil or silicone ( is silicone alcohol base). Also if I decide go to with oil base. Would it be all right to mix my Essence of Woman and my pink sugar then layer it over Dominance and how much Essence of Woman should I add to my pink sugar??? Last I think I add 6 drops and I got no real action. So I up it to 10 drops??
05-10-2010 10:06 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
283 thanks in 363 posts

05-10-2010 10:18 AM

(05-05-2010 12:43 PM)Willow Wrote:  I don't have anything brilliant to add - Love Potion Dominance & Leather....hmm....seems someone already mentioned that! And of course the essential Essence of Woman.

Do you see a pattern here?

Oh and Blatant Invitation has a strong and strongly sexual signal...maybe I am prejudiced because I am wearing it today, but it basically screams "DO ME!"

And I second the suggestion that your hubby may take some time to react. But don't give up too easily. My DH reacts immediately and obviously but then he's Mr. Everready Rabbit. But not all men do...and sometimes they react just opposite of what we expect. For instance DH absolutely ignores me if I wear Estratetraenol. So it's kind of an ongoing experiment.

But it's fun! Let us know what you choose and how it works for you!

Haha TT gets has a hostile reaction to est. if it's not in the right blend !
Sweety, if you don't get a rise out of the first dose maybe you should try less .....
Pheromones aren't cheap & sometimes people don't react because you're od'ing them. TT responds marvelousely to most blends @ 1/3rd the full strength available. Anything else I get @ Love Potion starting @ 1x strength ( besides Cougar & OW) , either elicits no reaction or hostility. Cops is usually no reaction if I od him. That's just my personal experience........
05-10-2010 10:18 AM

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

05-10-2010 10:58 AM

I don't know, many women seem to be scared about ODing on cops... but reality is, you can never OD on cops, you're just plainly wasting a product. And possibly men stalking you (hopefully not when you're alone outside lol)

We all have our sweet spots and dosages, everybody is different. It takes time and patience to find how much Essence of Woman you need to make it work for you. Some ladies just jump in with both feet, slather themselves with Essence of Woman and then they probably smell bad cause they don't know how to cover it properly or don't give enough dry down time which causes bleed through.

And some men have sensitive noses so what happens? LOL you get the "what is that smell?!" reaction and then you have this urge to run to the sink and start scrubbing the damn thing off lol whereas if you used your normal amount of drops, let it dry down properly and covered it a yummy perfume, you would have gotten the "is that you that smells wonderful?!"

Pretend 5 drops of Essence of Woman makes your man a horndog already, 10 drops isn't going to make it better, it'll give you the same reaction of 5 drops. So basically you've just wasted 5 drops that you could have used tomorrow lol ;)

I think that when some women use too much Essence of Woman , it makes them stink if they don't cover it properly. But seriously if you use the amount that gives you the reactions already with a proper cover scent, it'll be A-ok Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2010 11:00 AM by esmeralda.)
05-10-2010 10:58 AM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web