Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Natural Attraction (scented)
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

Natural Attraction (scented)
04-20-2010 12:20 PM

Oh my God!!!!!

How I miss creating a new thread!!! lol, well 1 more project and 1 more exam to go and I shall enjoy summer!!!

However, I've still been checking out the new stuff out there! I remember wanting to try Natural Attraction for a loooooooooong time but a few weeks ago I bit the bullet and got me a bottle of the scented, unscented, and body lotion. God it was expensive but I bought a lot of stuff because the shipping is pretty crazy (I think $24) so I figured what if I like it? might as well get the whole package cause I ain't payin' another 24 for a bottle of phero that's worth like 18-35 something!

Anyhoo, I started using it today. So let me tell ya how it went!

So, today morning I was pretty stressed from deadlines and projects and I had to present my project in front of the whole class. Everybody worked in teams except me due to many reasons... but anyways, I had to do it as a loner and I was so self-conscious than ever.

Then I decided to use Natural Attraction (scented - the $18 dollar one - frosted)

I used 4 sprays right from the bat I know I should start from the bottom and work my way up but today I made it an exception lol I applied 2 sprays to the wrists, 1 to the neck and 1 to my hair.

Scent-wise it smelled too mature for me, it made me think of this floral house spray my mom would use back then when febreeze didn't exist to make our rooms smell nice. It's not so bad but I used a "cover scent" on top (I used is Sexual ;) by Michel Germain)

Self effects:
I felt very calm, all the sudden I didn't feel the intense feeling of stress anymore. It was nice, however if you are a bubbly person I can see this amplifying your bubbliness lol

Reactions
Got on the bus, at first I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, I had a chinese woman ask me if I wanted her seat which was nice of her. Then I had an elderly man and a middle aged man just stare at me, not in a sexual kind of way, but they looked pretty lost or something. An odd stare lol

When I arrived to class... my "friend" whom I don't get along well - kept trying to initiate conversations. Usually I never speak to people that I don't get along with though I remain polite but this girl just couldn't stop trying to make me talk!! And every time I made a small comment she'd ask me more questions! And she also stared at me LOL (she's straight though!!)

And then during break time my proffessor smiled at me and asked me about my project and then... patted my lower back, pinched my arm and then shook my shoulders. Awkward? oh yes... I don't know what to make of that reaction LOL He didn't want to take my project in when I handed it to him while he did take other people's projects... I don't know how he's going to give me a mark if he doesn't have a project... erk I'm worried.

When I came back to class people were all smiley and nice in general. There was this guy in class that made an effort to speak to me in english (he's french)... we never spoke even though we have seen each other many times but it was interesting on how he started a conversation out of no where and also had the same "lost" stare once the conversation died and it got awkward silent...

Got back on the bus again on the way home it was empty this time (aww poo!) but then it started getting half full *yay*

There were 2 high school girls that kept looking at me, the same "lost" stare... I don't know it started making me self-conscious :S lol

Then I came home, stood infront of the mirror.

- any leftover food between my teeth (nope)
- lipstick on my teeth (nope)
- underwear sticking out of my jeans (nope)
- a hole on my jeans Eek (nope)
- socks sticking out (nope)
- dandruff looking flakes (nope)
- see through shirt (not today)
- pink eye (nope)
- paint on my face (nope)

Everything seemed normal... I can't judge this phero product yet since it's my first try but so far I kept getting these "lost" stares (not sexual at all to me) and people trying to make conversations with me. I'd say that it made me seem a lot more approachable.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2010 12:25 PM by esmeralda.)
04-20-2010 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

RE: Natural Attraction (scented)
04-21-2010 8:26 PM

Day 2:

4 sprays again (2 to the neck, 1 to the hair, 1 to the wrist)

self effects: I felt in a calm good mood, as I was doing my makeup routine I felt like I looked pretty today - which is a miracle really lol

environment: mostly indoors - room temperature

reactions:

On the bus (on the way to school) nothing out of the ordinary happened. Okay, well maybe something did, didn't seem like a good reaction though. There was this women, she sat right beside me and kept leaning the opposite side as if she didn't want to touch me, it was so odd. Since there were other empty seats... she did have the choice to sit elsewhere but she just stayed there beside me leaning the opposite direction.

Every time the bus makes a break - it's normal for you to accidently brush the person beside you... However every time that happened, she seemed pretty anxious and would move her legs quickly away from me or cringe her shoulders away from me. Mind you, I didn't smell bad! I took a shower and I wore Love Potion's fabulous sugary perfume and even my mom thought I looked and smelled good today. So I don't know what happened to the lady in the bus... If she looked like a hobo then I would have dismissed her reactions of being ill, but she looked like a pretty normal office woman, that makes things a lot more bizarre. Ah... well...

Went to class, met my girlfriends. They were nice to me which was usual, nothing out of the ordinary from them but when we were talking there was this girl right behind me staring at me talk to my friends. More like a blank stare

During break time, Ms.V's boyfriend kept bugging and poking me in my lower back and got all touchy with me than usual so at one point I told him to stop it (while she was right there givin' me the "I'm going to shoot you" look) and then he apologized and backed off, it was kind of dramatic, interesting.

Got to my old school to print a bunch of projects, and my crush's friend who is a technician was on his shift. It was awkward because he kept making sexual innuendos every time I said something which were not sexual at all!! C'mon does the phrase "I'm just curious" sound bisexual to you?! Ok, if it does, give me a call and I'm going to have to wash your dirty brain with soap Sleepy And when I messed up a print, I called him over to fix it and his face was almost too close to mine Eek aaah awkward I had to kind of step back.

When I finished my prints there was this girl that I casually talk to whenever I see her, she gave me a hug out of no where LOL it was sweet of her but she has never been a touchy person with me so that is interesting!

-------------------------
Hmm... so far I like this phero, thing is that I'm still trying to figure out what it does for me even though one of it's ingredients is EST... I guess it makes me a lot more approachable, but it's not a blatant phero like androtics where hits are harder. With this one, hits seem to be kind of "smooth" is that the right way to say it? lol it's kind of soft. I'm a tal girl, but I don't mind this! Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2010 8:46 PM by esmeralda.)
04-21-2010 8:26 PM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

04-22-2010 4:30 AM

Yes, I'd say it makes you more approachable! I don't know what was wrong with that poor woman on the bus, lol, I think it was just her. She sounds a little goofy, don'tcha think? Girl wacko

No surprise the randy boys and naughty old professors wanna pat/pinch you. Acute I'm sure they'd like to poke ya, too! Eek

As far as your crush's technician friend...he was just trying to get a rise outta you. He was trying to rattle your cage with his "bisexual" comment. Tell him you were just curious if he wanted you to fix him up with your cousin Bruno....cuz he's "curious", too. And then you can tell him how much Bruno likes to play hide the salami. Girl haha Ooooh, that's probably a bad idea, lol, boys like it when ya talk dirty.

(04-21-2010 8:26 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Hmm... so far I like this phero, thing is that I'm still trying to figure out what it does for me even though one of it's ingredients is Estratetraenol (EST)... I guess it makes me a lot more approachable, but it's not a blatant phero like androtics where hits are harder. With this one, hits seem to be kind of "smooth" is that the right way to say it? lol it's kind of soft. I'm a tal girl, but I don't mind this! Smile

I was also curious so I went over to Natural Attraction to check out what was in it. It lists Essence of Woman and "synthezised human pheromones" but they don't specify exactly what pheromones. I checked around the site but couldn't find anything else on it. So, there's EST in there? I wonder what else is in it? Probably some A-nol and I'd venture to say not much else, but who knows? It's a guess, I guess, lol.

(04-21-2010 8:26 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  During break time, Ms.V's boyfriend kept bugging and poking me in my lower back and got all touchy with me than usual so at one point I told him to stop it (while she was right there givin' me the "I'm going to shoot you" look)

Just try to stay outta the line of fire when you're wearing it, K? Hunter

Bella
04-22-2010 4:30 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

04-22-2010 6:12 AM

(04-22-2010 4:30 AM)Bella Wrote:  Yes, I'd say it makes you more approachable! I don't know what was wrong with that poor woman on the bus, lol, I think it was just her. She sounds a little goofy, don'tcha think? Girl wacko

LOL maybe I scared her off with the leather jacket and heavy liner Sad

(04-22-2010 4:30 AM)Bella Wrote:  As far as your crush's technician friend...he was just trying to get a rise outta you. He was trying to rattle your cage with his "bisexual" comment. Tell him you were just curious if he wanted you to fix him up with your cousin Bruno....cuz he's "curious", too. And then you can tell him how much Bruno likes to play hide the salami. Girl haha Ooooh, that's probably a bad idea, lol, boys like it when ya talk dirty.

I almost choked on my toast, you are so bad Bella! I mean it with love of course lol! Last time I was showing him my photograph prints by holding it across my chest. Didn't realise that one of the pictures had a reflection of balls and he bursted out laughing. LOL! I'm telling ya, the boy needs help in general, but maybe another gal can help him? ;)

(04-22-2010 4:30 AM)Bella Wrote:  I was also curious so I went over to Natural Attraction to check out what was in it. It lists Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) and "synthezised human pheromones" but they don't specify exactly what pheromones. I checked around the site but couldn't find anything else on it. So, there's Estratetraenol (EST) in there? I wonder what else is in it? Probably some A-nol and I'd venture to say not much else, but who knows? It's a guess, I guess, lol.

Oh I didn't know it had Essence of Woman in it, I can't smell it at all (in the scented version) I haven't tried the unscented yet. But I do think that there's EST in there because someone asked Lisa about it but I'm not sure I'll have to dig back into the old posts.

(04-22-2010 4:30 AM)Bella Wrote:  Just try to stay outta the line of fire when you're wearing it, K? Hunter

Yes mum, I really try!!! Smile it's them who start it most of the time!
04-22-2010 6:12 AM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

04-22-2010 3:05 PM

(04-22-2010 6:12 AM)esmeralda Wrote:  Oh I didn't know it had Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) in it, I can't smell it at all (in the scented version) I haven't tried the unscented yet. But I do think that there's Estratetraenol (EST) in there because someone asked Lisa about it but I'm not sure I'll have to dig back into the old posts.

I was wondering how you knew there was EST in it, because this is the only description I could find on the product on their site.

" Developed in consultation with one of the worlds leading perfumers, Essence of Women Eau de Toilette from Natural Attraction is a blend of florals combined with synthesized human pheromones. "

Bella
04-22-2010 3:05 PM

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

04-22-2010 3:19 PM

Day 3: With Natural Attraction Body Lotion (this is supposed to have Pheromones in it)

So I used 4 sprays again (same areas as last time) and then I tried the lotion.

The lotion is like friggin water LOL!! the consistency reminds me of some sort of powdered milkshake... it's that liquidy, but it's a pretty generous amount for $3 dollar something, you wont be repurchasing it often due to the size imo. The watery feel is a bit weird though, but it does moisturize well and I don't mind the scent in this one, it's not overpowering, the florals are not as loud. But be careful when you open it to get on your palm, I did that and it went *splat* and it came out like water out of a bottle, I ended up using the "cream" all over me lol I doubt there's a good amount of Pheromones in this since I couldn't smell it at all, but I don't mind this lotion, it's not bad Smile

Alrighty so for self effects: today I was slightly freaking out for something but then I got a bit calmer when I got this on, it makes me feel in a good mood.

environment: pretty chilly outside

reactions:

On the bus, only 1 thing striked me, there was this little kid (I'd say around 3 or 4 yrs) and his dad, he was eating his ice cream as he got into the bus but kept looking at me as he was walking towards me. And then he told his dad that he wanted to sit beside me... he ends up sitting beside me, but he then stares at me. I'm telling you it was this kind of stare Eek I didn't know what to do, though I smiled looking at the window (I have the worse way of expressing myself)... he keeps staring for a good long time to the point where I start looking at the other empty seats and window cause I got all clueless (and this is a little kid!) I've never had children react to pheromones before, but then I'm almost never around children, so maybe that's why I got all weird lol

And then I noticed people lightly crowding around me, no staring nothing. The compartment at the front was empty but where I was sitting was getting a bit more used up lol that was interesting.

Went to school to see a teacher about the exam - he was the nicest thing ever!!! No poking, touching, or sexual comments (talk about being professional!) but there was intense eye contact and every time the conversation died and I packed up to leave, it was almost like he didn't want me to leave, it was a bit awkward cause I kept saying "okay...well...I guess that's it" like three times so I can leave! LOL

Came back on the bus home, same thing again with children. There were 2 little boys and their mum. The little brother was playing with the bus poles/floor beside me, and the big brother too. It was like they were comfortable around my space, they were cute kids too! So I didn't mind it so much and the mom didn't mind that either.

And came home, mom thought I looked good and is currently making me dinner cause I said I'm hungry. Now that's a miracle cause usually she says me to wait till 8pm X_X and I'm there dying. So it kind of makes people a little agreeable too Smile

and that's it pour maintenant, I shall do more testing after I have a phero break demain and the day after.

edit: review about the scented phero, I know that I said something that I didn't like it. Today after having my dinner I was standing next to mum just chatting and she said "oh my god, what is that smell?" - how weird, cause I wore the same thing yesterday and she didn't react much. But then she went all crazy and I had to tell her what it was and showed her the body lotion and the perfume bottle and she went totally nuts. Uhhhh nooo.... this means I need to share!!!!!! LOL things that I do for the sake of love!... So to conclude it probably smells good on me but I'm probably not used to florals so that makes me iffy about it, I guess I should get more open-minded and use it more often now Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2010 3:44 PM by esmeralda.)
04-22-2010 3:19 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

04-22-2010 3:23 PM

(04-22-2010 3:05 PM)Bella Wrote:  I was wondering how you knew there was Estratetraenol (EST) in it, because this is the only description I could find on the product on their site.

" Developed in consultation with one of the worlds leading perfumers, Essence of Women Eau de Toilette from Natural Attraction is a blend of florals combined with synthesized human pheromones. "

Bella

Oops sorry my love, I missed your reply!

Ah it's because it's from this thread from the natural attraction section, http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Natural-Attraction Tisha has asked Lisa about it containing est Smile
04-22-2010 3:23 PM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

04-23-2010 3:27 PM

Thanks for the link, Selva. I understand the confusion in trying to nail down exactly which of the products contain what.

I guess Tisha never heard back from Lisa. Search

Bella
04-23-2010 3:27 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

04-24-2010 12:30 AM

No I didnt but from what I gather from others who have heard back......... both the male and female version have both Androstadienone and EST in them just in different ratios. They are going for both the self effect and the effect on others.

Natural attraction is Pherine Erox and they hold the patent on both these molecules.

I like there product even though Androstadienone has never done much for me at least in the Instant Female Magic version. They are not number one on my list of companies but I have used much worse.

Great report Selva. The lotion really does suck as a lotion dosent it LOL I am used to nice thick lotion.
04-24-2010 12:30 AM

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

06-05-2010 3:44 PM

The lotion is horrible lol.

I got it only a month or two ago and it started separating pretty bad... there's like 3 layers. The first layer is orange oil, second layer is cottage cheese grease, third layer is beige watery stuff. Erk, I think I'm going to bin it :S it's not worth it, but for like $3 something I don't regret purchasing it.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 3:45 PM by esmeralda.)
06-05-2010 3:44 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web