Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive the new version
leon333
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

New Pheromone Additive the new version
10-20-2014 3:57 AM

ok my favourite sexual of all time and the boss of all Androstenone products.i heard that they change the formula so I bought a bottle to see what's the difference.i removed the white dropper and sniff away.right off the bat the smell is stronger than the edge,and it smell like BO.i diluted it with unscented perfumer's alcohol so i can cover with any cologne.while diluting the juice,my finger accidentally made contact with the concentrate(just a tiny amount).the sniffing plus the small amount of the raw stuff on my finger turned me into aggressive mode.a sudden rush of aggression.this is some potent stuff im telling you.oh yeah it turned me into a horny bastard,i mean REAL horny.this is the same horniness when I first apply OLD New Pheromone Additive.first impression is really good.love the self effect and the boner.i can tell this formula is still very strong.will test it on the ladies and give you guys more info later

ps.raw New Pheromone Additive and diluted New Pheromone Additive are 2 different beasts.undiluted hit harder,super animalistic sexual,self effect is strong plus you get a massive boner.but it's very edgy and repel alot of women.because it's a concentrate so it stink,not to mention the sudden breakdown and the stench intensify.diluted New Pheromone Additive still hit very hard,but not as strong like the concentrate.it's abit less edgy,little to no self effect(the raw stuff make you feel like you run the place)and no boner.so yeah everything decrease but trust me it's still very sexual and manageable.plus diluting New Pheromone Additive will decrease the awful stench of the concentrate
10-20-2014 3:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: New Pheromone Additive the new version
10-31-2014 2:41 AM

this is some potent horny potion,very sexual.lacroy please don't mess around with edge and New Pheromone Additive formulas.we love em strong Twisted ok the new formula is still very strong,very similar to old version.if I play around with this version often,maybe I can tell the slight difference between the 2 versions? some vets can tell the difference,but with me they are very similar.well it's still very early.2 shots from 30ml bottle 1:5 ratio.that was too much! alpha to the bone with aggression,but manageable.very sexual! but at this level it get edgy and make some women uncomfortably horny.the sexually confident women see you as a piece of delicious medium rare t-bone steak Eek this is sexual,alpha dominance on steroid in a bottle.lacroy we love you! a few hours later the Androstadienone in New Pheromone Additive broke down and converted into Androstenone and I OD'ed.the weather is hot today.heat and sweat convert Androstadienone to Alpha Androstenol,than Androstenone.wear your New Pheromone Additive in a cool environment.i realized 2 sprays from the 30ml bottle is too much.one or one and half spray is enough for me.overall im very satisfy with this new version..oh yeah I recommend dilute this juice with unscented perfumer's alcohol.so you can cover with any cologne
10-31-2014 2:41 AM
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-01-2014 9:09 AM

The process you mention A-1 -> a-nol -> a-none is always present in all mixes or is this particularly relevant in New Pheromone Additive?

I though the A-1 remained stable but the conversion towards -none makes me doubt now.

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
11-01-2014 9:09 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-01-2014 4:58 PM

(11-01-2014 9:09 AM)Khan Solo Wrote:  The process you mention A-1 -> a-nol -> a-none is always present in all mixes or is this particularly relevant in New Pheromone Additive?

I though the A-1 remained stable but the conversion towards -none makes me doubt now.

doesn't matter which product you use,if it's alcohol and contain Androstadienone ..it can breakdown real quick in the heat,especially when you sweat.in cooler environment i have no problem with alcohol Androstadienone ,but if it's hot I wear oil based Androstadienone .much more stable
11-01-2014 4:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-01-2014 8:50 PM

What about New Pheromone Additive touch how does it compare with NNPA
some say New Pheromone Additive touch is stronger. Any users of New Pheromone Additive touch
11-01-2014 8:50 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-08-2014 9:15 AM

I use New Pheromone Additive for my new experiment.there are a few religious women,and some conservative women acting asexual and super polite at the workplace.but my instinct tell me that it ain't true! so I was thinking to myself..hmmm let's put it to the test.let's see if they come out of their shell and reveal their wild side and hidden lust and BAM!!! spot on.Don't let them fool you guys..can't judge the book by the cover.i tried to OD on purpose around these women.2 blasts from 30ml bottle.the over dose feeling was unpleasant,but I discovered the truth from these conservative well mannered married women.full of sexual desire and no backfire at all.well ofcourse there are old fashion asexual women out there will be disgusted with a strong sexual signature,BUT there are alot of women out there acting all courteous,ladylike,old school and shit but wild on the inside.don't be afraid to OD friends.experiment and have fun..i use mones not just for attraction,but also for social behavior experimental
11-08-2014 9:15 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-09-2014 6:11 AM

Are we talking about the new spray version?I thought it was a product for women.Is it the same mix?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-09-2014 6:11 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2014 8:26 PM

(11-09-2014 6:11 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Are we talking about the new spray version?I thought it was a product for women.Is it the same mix?

i bought the standard New Pheromone Additive and diluted it using 30ml sprayer bottle.
11-09-2014 8:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-13-2014 2:54 PM

(11-09-2014 8:26 PM)leon333 Wrote:  i bought the standard New Pheromone Additive and diluted it using 30ml sprayer bottle.
Makes me wanna OD with my NNPA. Used up to 3 drops last time and didn't get anything. Now am gonna ramp this up to 6 if anything, for experiment sake. After all l have nothing to lose.

Got this to work with the dilution method though; 1:5
Quick question; how long does a single spray last on you? Are you re-applying after a while?
We hear that raw New Pheromone Additive is potent stuff and can last hours. What's been your experience with diluted New Pheromone Additive as is in this case?
11-13-2014 2:54 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-14-2014 2:59 AM

around 6 hrs for me and I don't re apply.when the Androstadienone convert into Androstenone,the aggression kick in and it's not a nice feeling.don't wear sexual products that contains Androstadienone in the heat,especially when you sweat
11-14-2014 2:59 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 267 95,888 04-27-2019 6:26 PM
Last Post: nephil
  New Pheromone Additive Oil theLaw 98 34,289 08-01-2017 10:38 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Best Pairing with New Pheromone Additive lone ranger 5 3,797 01-10-2016 10:46 PM
Last Post: Starzjk
  New Pheromone Additive for Women minx99 0 1,267 10-02-2015 3:48 PM
Last Post: minx99
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 5,424 11-17-2013 5:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude