Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive (new) + P96
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

New Pheromone Additive (new) + P96
05-29-2015 2:55 PM

I was bored and wanted to see a pheromone reaction show...

At a bar with 1 dab of New Pheromone Additive and 1 spray of P96. The bar is not crowded and I sit in the middle of the horizontal part (looks like a big U...I am the only person on that end of the bar) and there are plenty of seats on both vertical sides. I'm watching a baseball game.

Three groups of ladies come in and they all sit on the horizontal part of the bar near me. Group 1 has 4 ladies (1 black, 3 white, Ages 26-mid40's). Group 2 has 3 ladies (all black, mid 20's). Group 3 has 2 ladies (both white, mid 30's). And one older couple sits on the closest vertical part of the bar (white, mid 50's).

ALL had dilated pupils. Their reactions were the interesting part.

Group 1:

The ladies kept stealing looks and one got really offended when I looked back and held her look. I nodded and smiled. Guys started moving near where we were because of the ladies (and standing around). The one that got offended asked one of the guys to shield her because I was "Eye F...ing" her (her words). She kept pacing back and forth behind me and speaking really fast (she is the youngest and the only one visibly uncomfortable). She also stood the closest to me and reached around me three times for her drinks. The black female knows me from the bar and was friendly. The other ladies would steal looks, but didn't really want to talk. I was friendly and they answered quickly and kept looking at me from the corner of their eyes. They mentioned multiple times that this wasn't where they normally sit and yet they stayed in those seats for 2 hours (some smoke breaks). I asked the black lady where they normally sit at and she pointed to a table that was empty (it had been the whole night). I asked her why not sit at your table and she said "do you want us to move". Two of the younger white ladies asked two of the guys standing around to come hang out at their place. Although I wasn't trying for that, I am reminded of my McDonald's/Burger King story on Snoopy Ace's thread.

Bottom Line: I don't think that they were comfortable with the attraction (the black one was ok..she is oldest), but they chose to sit there (the black lady joined the group last, so she didn't influence the choice), didn't sit where they normally sit, didn't move when I know they weren't comfortable (and still stayed for 2 hours). Oh and asked two guys to come home and hang out. The black female has a live in boyfriend...and the lady sitting closest to me just said that she had a college class tomorrow.

Group 2 - They would talk to me, but it was very subdued. Better than group one...No nervous energy...Smooth, comfortable...Without the dilated pupils, I couldn't have even told you that there was attraction.

Group 3 - They were animated. They moved closer to me when group 1 left. They also had the most to drink. They started talking about sex. They both mentioned that they had boyfriends. They teased me and challenged me to one of the games...And the older one said something about it being too bad that I had a ring while initiating touch (shoulder and arm). They told me how often they go to that bar and when the next time they plan to go. I asked them to describe me and they both said "very nice" almost at the same time. I asked them what that meant and they both looked at each other and blushed. The older one said, "you just seem friendly."

The older couple was friendly, specifically the 50 year old lady was very animated.

The bar staff was flirty like always. They pretty much always have dilated pupils as I test stuff in their all the time.

My wife does not respond to this mix...Or New Pheromone Additive. C'est la vie.
05-29-2015 2:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: New Pheromone Additive (new) + P96
05-29-2015 4:06 PM

NICE REPORT!

What mcg of P96 do you own?

I'll be waiting for TEST REPORT #2 on this mix, Lord! Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 4:07 PM by MMM.)
05-29-2015 4:06 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-01-2015 10:24 PM

(05-29-2015 4:06 PM)MMM Wrote:  NICE REPORT!

What mcg of P96 do you own?

I'll be waiting for TEST REPORT #2 on this mix, Lord! Good

20 mcg...The P96 adds some comfort because again it didn't physically drive anyone away.

I would tell you that when I wear just New Pheromone Additive, some women leave the area (vice just not sitting near me)...With P96 even though not all of the responses are positive, they are not as negative as they are with New Pheromone Additive by itself.

I'm surprised I don't see more reviews on it.
06-01-2015 10:24 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-04-2015 10:23 AM

(05-29-2015 2:55 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The ladies kept stealing looks and one got really offended when I looked back and held her look. I nodded and smiled. Guys started moving near where we were because of the ladies (and standing around). The one that got offended asked one of the guys to shield her because I was "Eye F...ing" her (her words).

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Why did she respond this way? Attraction and disgust at the same time?
06-04-2015 10:23 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-04-2015 10:46 AM

(06-04-2015 10:23 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Sorry if this is a dumb question. Why did she respond this way? Attraction and disgust at the same time?

The truth is: "I don't know". What I think is that although she was physically attracted by the pheromones, she wasn't mentally attracted.

Maybe I am such a departure from what she is normally attracted too that she couldn't accept the fact that she felt attraction. Maybe she didn't have enough comfort with me to accept that feeling. Moth to a flame.

Bottom line...When people say that pheromones don't work...They work, but they may not work on everyone and they may not work the way you want them to because people still have free will...And the reactions that one member gets from someone may not be the ones you see.

What I enjoy is seeing the different reactions.
06-04-2015 10:46 AM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-04-2015 11:51 AM

(06-04-2015 10:46 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Maybe I am such a departure from what she is normally attracted too that she couldn't accept the fact that she felt attraction.

From a psychological stand point in think you are correct because she had to verbalize it. Its like it was so uncomfortable she had to self sabotage herself to find comfort from the discomfort. Still strange behavior if you ask me.
06-04-2015 11:51 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

06-04-2015 6:04 PM

(06-04-2015 10:46 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  What I enjoy is seeing the different reactions.

Me too. I'd love to hear some chick say that I was "eye fucking" her. I'd laugh and call it out. "I'm sorry, I thought I just heard you say...that I'm eye fucking you? Why would you say that?" Ah, man. That's like fodder for me, sideLol.

I've seen testing of P96 with Turn Up The Heat over on the Androtics forum. I imagine with New Pheromone Additive it's somewhat similar? I don't test New Pheromone Additive much, though, because like yourself - the stuff just doesn't work on my wife!

My Journal
06-04-2015 6:04 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-04-2015 6:19 PM

(06-04-2015 6:04 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Me too. I'd love to hear some chick say that I was "eye fucking" her. I'd laugh and call it out. "I'm sorry, I thought I just heard you say...that I'm eye fucking you? Why would you say that?" Ah, man. That's like fodder for me, sideLol.

I've seen testing of P96 with Turn Up The Heat over on the Androtics forum. I imagine with New Pheromone Additive it's somewhat similar? I don't test New Pheromone Additive much, though, because like yourself - the stuff just doesn't work on my wife!

There were several single (young men) around us standing up and she seems like the type that would start trouble. I simply smiled and enjoyed the fact that despite her feelings, she stayed around me for so long. I tend to low key and playful with my vibe. I also noticed one of the women resting her hand on her lap...A protective posture is what it seemed like to me. I especially like when they lower their heads and go internal with their thinking. "Why do I feel like this"
06-04-2015 6:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 267 95,888 04-27-2019 6:26 PM
Last Post: nephil
  New Pheromone Additive Oil theLaw 98 34,289 08-01-2017 10:38 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Best Pairing with New Pheromone Additive lone ranger 5 3,797 01-10-2016 10:46 PM
Last Post: Starzjk
  New Pheromone Additive for Women minx99 0 1,267 10-02-2015 3:48 PM
Last Post: minx99
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 5,424 11-17-2013 5:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude