Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
New Pheromone Additive for begginers
lovevibe
Inactive Account

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive for begginers
09-14-2016 5:59 PM

People used to claim there was lots of -none in New Pheromone Additive a few years back on here. That over 2 or maybe 3 was a lot for the average person.

Will try more and report in intro.
09-14-2016 5:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 16 posts

09-15-2016 2:46 AM

Could be that there was more -none in it back then than now, I don´t know. What I do know is that typically older guys can handle higher doses of -none since our T levels tend to lower as we age and we don´t produce it as much naturally as yonger guys. That, and the individual body chemistry...let us know how it goes.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom - Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another -
09-15-2016 2:46 AM
Thanks given by lovevibe
lovevibe
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

09-21-2016 11:41 AM

(09-15-2016 2:46 AM)Abraxas Wrote:  Could be that there was more -none in it back then than now, I don´t know. What I do know is that typically older guys can handle higher doses of -none since our T levels tend to lower as we age and we don´t produce it as much naturally as yonger guys. That, and the individual body chemistry...let us know how it goes.

Been experimenting with 3-4 drops and not much is happening.

Two drops get me huffed and flirted with more regularly.

One drop less so.

Will keep posting on my regular thread until I get a journal back up on here.
09-21-2016 11:41 AM
DrChocolate
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
317 thanks in 179 posts

10-04-2016 5:08 PM

Hey Doc. Thanks heaps for this post. Recently I was reading my personal journal and read me own history with New Pheromone Additive. I remember having a lot of hits so I searched for New Pheromone Additive. And I came across ur post. IMHO it's a good old time classic.

About 9 years ago roughly (when I was 23 24) I was new to mones and I was trying with skepticism (but with an open mind) this product. I had the old New Pheromone Additive. I checked it and rechecked it. From reading a lot of posts from many users here on pherotruth, I've realized that the new New Pheromone Additive ain't too bad. May be buffered a bit with socials, but still hits hard apparently (according to a lot of users)

What I've done wrong back then (and after reading your post Doc) I've realized I haven't gone through the right process. I said it before and am still saying it now (and I'll probably say it in the future as well,,, am STILL learning) also ur post explains why I was getting hits from older women and not so much from youngins (occasionally yes, the youngins were receptive to it, but only occasionally) So am grateful to ya.

I did mix it back then with after shave and the hits were inconsistent. But when it hit, it was pretty damn blatant. And it also explains the reactions of males around when I was wearing it, why I was getting interest from younger girls and their male friends (not necessarily boyfriend) were defending the girl, when in fact, in one occasion she blatantly mentioned that "he's NOT my bf" lol. Didnt wanna cause any trouble at the time so I said to her was nice meeting ya and left'em alone. Plus it wasn't worth the trouble.

Question. And I've read ur post and reread it again, but I couldn't find it. Was ur experiment with the old version of New Pheromone Additive or the new one? Either or, it doesn't matter. I just wanned to clarify it. Am placing an order on New Pheromone Additive again and check my results on it, check if i can replicate the hits and post it here. Might take a bit of time. Probably a month or two, I've noticed the delivery time to Australia is about 10 days. Sucks.

Thanks again Doc. Tried to rep ya 2+ but it only allowed me to rep ya one. All the best. Smile

[Image: upiPCbTb.jpg]
10-04-2016 5:08 PM

Share This Thread