Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive bottle cap
gs/gixxer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

New Pheromone Additive bottle cap
03-22-2014 8:48 AM

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share some info I learned in the past week. I did a quick search and I didnt see anyone else post this. If its already well known then I apologize.

I saw in another thread that ppl where confused about the bottles of New Pheromone Additive. Someone said the black capped amber bottles were the female vision and the male visions were white capped amber bottles. Well I had bought a bottle of New Pheromone Additive from love scent through Amazon and it was an amber bottle with a black cap. So i emailed love scent about it and asked for the correct bottle. They sent me another bottle free (which was awesome of them) and they explained about the bottles. They said it doesnt matter whether the bottle cap is black or white, what matters is what the label on the bottle says. So if the bottle says its for men, then youre all set.

Also I didnt ask though whether the bottle color means anything, whether clear or amber is a different formula.
03-22-2014 8:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

SoMdTDI
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive bottle cap
03-22-2014 2:26 PM

(03-22-2014 8:48 AM)gs/gixxer Wrote:  Hello everyone. I just wanted to share some info I learned in the past week. I did a quick search and I didnt see anyone else post this. If its already well known then I apologize.

I saw in another thread that ppl where confused about the bottles of New Pheromone Additive. Someone said the black capped amber bottles were the female vision and the male visions were white capped amber bottles. Well I had bought a bottle of New Pheromone Additive from love scent through Amazon and it was an amber bottle with a black cap. So i emailed love scent about it and asked for the correct bottle. They sent me another bottle free (which was awesome of them) and they explained about the bottles. They said it doesnt matter whether the bottle cap is black or white, what matters is what the label on the bottle says. So if the bottle says its for men, then youre all set.

Also I didnt ask though whether the bottle color means anything, whether clear or amber is a different formula.
Bottle color does not matter, if you store your 'mones in a cool dark place.

If you store them on top of your dresser, or some similar place frequently exposed to light, then you might want the amber or cobalt blue bottles for their better light filtering. I have only seen New Pheromone Additive in amber bottles, since I haven't purchased any in the last few years, and am mentioning the blue bottles since some other 'mones are shipped in them.
03-22-2014 2:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is a good combo with "New Pheromone Additive"? Shcshc11 10 1,610 03-28-2014 9:23 PM
Last Post: leon333
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 725 11-17-2013 4:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Need help with New Pheromone Additive andromun 13 3,891 02-29-2012 9:17 AM
Last Post: Scensation