Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEED RECCOMENDATION for social pharamones! Help!
peterh
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

NEED RECCOMENDATION for social pharamones! Help!
03-14-2012 10:36 PM

Okay so comparing to Andriodics direct ( which I haven't tried but I heard they're shady), I would want something that's like a mix between come talk to me, instant honesty, instant openness, and a tinge of ammo to spice it up. I want it to not be so sexual. More like so that people can feel they can confide in me, that make me seem kind and gentle and sweet. That will make them want to talk to me etc. What pheromone is best for this? I'm 18 and will use this at school btw.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2012 10:42 PM by peterh.)
03-14-2012 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 298
Thanks received:
440 thanks in 184 posts

RE: NEED RECCOMENDATION for social pharamones! Help!
03-14-2012 10:43 PM

(03-14-2012 10:36 PM)peterh Wrote:  Okay so comparing to Andriodics direct ( which I haven't tried but I heard they're shady), I would want something that's like a mix between come talk to me, instant honesty, instant openness, and a tinge of ammo to spice it up. I want it to not be so sexual. More like so that people can feel they can confide in me, that make me seem kind and gentle and sweet. That will make them want to talk to me etc. What pheromone is best for this?

Hypnotica from Liquid Alchemy Labs or Glace from Alpha Dream, they are different enough to have a different effect from each other, but they are both socials. Both have been discussed a lot throughout the forum and a couple searches would bring the threads up.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
03-14-2012 10:43 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 216 posts

03-14-2012 10:47 PM

(03-14-2012 10:36 PM)peterh Wrote:  Okay so comparing to Andriodics direct ( which I haven't tried but I heard they're shady), I would want something that's like a mix between come talk to me, instant honesty, instant openness, and a tinge of ammo to spice it up. I want it to not be so sexual. More like so that people can feel they can confide in me, that make me seem kind and gentle and sweet. That will make them want to talk to me etc. What pheromone is best for this? I'm 18 and will use this at school btw.
Hi Peterh ,
I highly recommend Glace , I think it would be perfect for what you described. It really draws people to you better than any other social I have tried and many other forum member will agree .
Let us know what you end up with and how it works !!
(03-14-2012 10:36 PM)peterh Wrote:  Okay so comparing to Andriodics direct ( which I haven't tried but I heard they're shady), I would want something that's like a mix between come talk to me, instant honesty, instant openness, and a tinge of ammo to spice it up. I want it to not be so sexual. More like so that people can feel they can confide in me, that make me seem kind and gentle and sweet. That will make them want to talk to me etc. What pheromone is best for this? I'm 18 and will use this at school btw.
Hi Peterh ,
I highly recommend Glace , I think it would be perfect for what you described. It really draws people to you better than any other social I have tried and many other forum member will agree .
Let us know what you end up with and how it works !!

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2012 10:48 PM by fluffygirl12.)
03-14-2012 10:47 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1986 thanks in 812 posts

03-14-2012 11:10 PM

Glace. Absolutely fits your description.

Also look into Certo.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2012 11:11 PM by dbot.)
03-14-2012 11:10 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
1360 thanks in 501 posts

03-14-2012 11:24 PM

Glace or Hypnotica Social. They both kick ass! They are different, so one may be better for you than the other. Don't overlook certo either - it holds its own. In the end you would be happy with any of them!

Read some reviews for these and see which one you want after that Good

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-14-2012 11:24 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3208 thanks in 1464 posts

03-15-2012 9:28 AM

Glace--fastburn from Alpha Dream
Hypnotica Social from Liquid Alchemy
Open Windows from Love Potion
03-15-2012 9:28 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

03-15-2012 9:31 AM

(03-15-2012 9:28 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Glace--fastburn from Alpha Dream
Hypnotica Social from Liquid Alchemy
Open Windows from Love Potion

How is Open Windows from Love Potion? I ordered Thor fragrance with that pheromone blend.

I use Glace often and Hypnotica occasionally do you think that if I layered that on with Thor(open windows) that it would cause some kind of OD effect?

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
03-15-2012 9:31 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3208 thanks in 1464 posts

03-15-2012 10:14 AM

(03-15-2012 9:31 AM)Lucent Wrote:  How is Open Windows from Love Potion? I ordered Thor fragrance with that pheromone blend.

I use Glace often and Hypnotica occasionally do you think that if I layered that on with Thor(open windows) that it would cause some kind of OD effect?

Open Windows is on par with Glace and Hypnotica. I have yet to OD on Alpha Androstenol but I am sure it could be done. But if you got a fragrance blend it's only 1/3 strength phero. I would try it on it's own first.
03-15-2012 10:14 AM
Thanks given by Lucent
peterh
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-15-2012 3:48 PM

So for Glace iv'e heard a lot of good things about "Glace Alcohol + DPG Fastburn" in other words there seems to be a couple versions a silicone one, an alcohol one etc. What are the pros and cons of each? What does that mean, is it a combo? Where do I buy it, I found one sight where they sell full sized bottles but is there a "mini" less expensive version? If so where do I get it. Also, what are the differences between Glace and Hypnotica? How easy/hard is it to OD on these 2 brands? Also which ones hit introvert personalities as well as extrovert personality's well? Or if there isn't one, one that is effective on introverts.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2012 3:57 PM by peterh.)
03-15-2012 3:48 PM

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 298
Thanks received:
440 thanks in 184 posts

03-15-2012 4:27 PM

(03-15-2012 3:48 PM)peterh Wrote:  So for Glace iv'e heard a lot of good things about "Glace Alcohol + DPG Fastburn" in other words there seems to be a couple versions a silicone one, an alcohol one etc. What are the pros and cons of each? What does that mean, is it a combo? Where do I buy it, I found one sight where they sell full sized bottles but is there a "mini" less expensive version? If so where do I get it. Also, what are the differences between Glace and Hypnotica? How easy/hard is it to OD on these 2 brands? Also which ones hit introvert personalities as well as extrovert personality's well? Or if there isn't one, one that is effective on introverts.

Well, Glace is good by itself, Hypnotica is really good when used with other pheromones. It complements well and adds a different element, Hypnotica with Wolf for example quite a few people have found to work really well. I included.

I don't know too much about the new glace mixes such as fastburn, I do not have it. I'm sure you could OD on either mix, no need to use a whole bunch at once, they are both concentrated mixes.

In my experiences with Hypnotica, it makes people open up more easily and be more trusting. Glace seems to make people talk a lot and be more agreeable. Again, there are lots of threads throughout the forum on both of those.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
03-15-2012 4:27 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web