Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
Gladen
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
08-22-2018 9:56 AM

(08-21-2018 3:10 PM)Prodigal Son Wrote:  This is a red-hot take and entirely worthy of, say, Girls Chase or Return of Kings. I am impressed.
I am quite familiar with most of the PUA folks and have even contributed here and there a few times, all of which were well received.

The point MMM was making, and that I supported, was the pheromones, in and of themselves, will make you stand out and get noticed, as well as send out a certain vibe. The well respected mad-scientist vendor Thundr summed it up neatly in one of his posts by saying that pheromones are maybe 10% and the rest is up to you.

Pheromones will help you to project an aura. They are that 'opening' that so many hope for. If you just want smiles and attention from afar then stop there; if you want more then open them. Pheromones are like peacocking (as I stated in my journal), or a fancy new car. You cna have your fancy new car, but if you want to get to your destination, you have to get in it and drive it.

In the example I cited above, I opened her, chatted her up for a few minutes, and we left the store together. I declined as I am married and in both love and lust with my wife, but hot blondie housewife invited me to her place for MILF AND COOKIES.

Like MMM said, approach them and find out and keep in mind that it is you who is driving the car, the pheromones are just the car.

Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire. The fate of the Universe Hangs In the Balance
08-22-2018 9:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-22-2018 11:14 AM

(07-12-2018 9:01 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Let me stop you right there.

A real alpha does not "need" anything. A real alpha is neither overly assertive nor overly fun. An alpha also does not seek approval and is content in being a lady's man as well as a man's man.

With that having been said, alpha mones are not intimidating if used properly. Perhaps titan could be a bit intimidating, but I have yet to run into one man or female on a night out wearing the famous (or infamous) BW. Keep in mind I have a more alpha personality -- though I do not yet claim to be an alpha through and through -- and I thought Bad Wolf would kill most vibes. I was wrong. Bad Wolf enhances my assertiveness in a more sexual way. The best way to describe it is Bad Wolf is like training wheels for my continued effort towards becoming an alpha male.

Perhaps if a man is too alpha and overcompensating then, yes, alpha mones are not going to be his best friend, but mones such as BW, TUSC, ascend, and select other PXS mones actually enhance what is already there. I would actually argue AGAINST nude for guys who are overcompensating (AKA "too alpha"), as they probably won't be congruent. I would recommend something closer to Wolf or (as an interesting test) a low dose sexual.

Just my thoughts on it, but I just want to put out there that not not all alpha mone users are beta or AFCs. At least not successful alpha mone users...

Sir, you have NO CLUE! You have ALOT TO LEARN

Who cares what an Alpha is, or is NOT.... True Alpha's INTIMIDATE some women and men!

Please refrain from giving advice, until you have a very good idea of what you're talking about.

I'm really not trying to be a jerk. We're all here trying to help each other out. I just don't want some people getting the wrong impression of intimidation, etc.

Nude Alpha is very ATTRACTIVE, and for many girls.... this is ALL they need to get turned on, and attack you in the bedroom. For other women, generally women looking for high androstenone guys..... they'll love high sexual and alpha mones. It doesn't depend on the guy, but depends on the targets. Everyone responds to different pheromones differently. THIS IS THE POINT!
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2018 11:17 AM by xtraspecial.)
08-22-2018 11:14 AM
Gladen
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-22-2018 11:55 AM

(08-22-2018 11:14 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Who cares what an Alpha is, or is NOT.... True Alpha's INTIMIDATE some women and men!

I find this to be somewhat true to a point.

A god doesn't ponder what it means to be divine, and a feral wolf doesn't debate the actions and philosophy of what it is to be both feral and a wolf and if he is intimidating to domesticated dogs.

I consider myself to be very alpha. Your opinion of me might vary, but I don't care. I never try to be a man's man or a leader, but I always am. I don't intentionally wrest control of each and every situation but yet I am the one that ends up being hearkened to to seize command.

Alpha types, and I know plenty, don't attempt to intimidate anyone. If they do it is unintentional; and typically only happens with the extremely timid females and the sub-alphas that want to be alpha, or those that view themselves to be alphas, but in the end are just trying or learning...posing.

Insecurity, in my opinion, is what leads to intentional intimidation. To me, intimidation does not come from a position of self-awareness or strength, but quite the opposite.

I also agree with what ObscuredFacade said.

A true Alpha does NOT set out to be intimidating, but they will be if they must.
A true Alpha knows who and what he is, does not ponder 'what it means to be an Alpha' and is open to challenge because he KNOWS that he can handle anything thrown at him without throwing his weight around or chastising others.

You don't agree with me? That's fine, I appreciate your input and will consider it as well as accept it as a valid point of view; but I will not tell you that you are a fool and to refrain from voicing your opinion.

You don't like what I'm doing? Fine with me, you don't need to. Show me a better method and I will adopt it, as I am open to change and strive to be the absolute best version of myself that I can ever possibly be.

To me, a true Alpha is self-aware, knows his strengths and weaknesses and builds upon his strength while whittling away his weak points, listens to the opinions of others. If some are put off by his behavior, that is his fault and his alone. Did I just fail? No, I never fail, I just merely checked off another way that is the improper course of action to achieve success.

A true Alpha has no problems with differences of opinions. He will listen to them and ponder and refrain from chastising those that do not support his views. why is this so? Because coming from a position of strength and self-awareness, a true Alpha can glean at least some wisdom from almost any voiced opinion or reason.

My two cents on this. You are correct to a point and Obscured is correct to a point.

Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire. The fate of the Universe Hangs In the Balance
08-22-2018 11:55 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-22-2018 4:57 PM

(08-21-2018 12:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Exactly!

Unless the woman is a close friend, relative, or other lady that is entirely comfortable and totally at ease with you there is not a single pose, stance, posture, gesture, smile, or reaction that is done unaware.

I'd like to add: I'm of the mindset that even they may strike THAT POSE should the product/mix hit that SEXY nerve. Doesn't have to necessarily be for you, but the -none detected in the air! And of course we'd like to think/say I am wrong, but ... Vampire

Back in the days of wearing AE:THE EDGE, I had a cousin with a see through dress, get up from watching tv with me, and go stand at the door with the door open allowing the sun to put that body on display, and allowing me to see every curve. I could count the stitches on her panties. And she just stood there in an open legs stance. Not a kissing cousin, either! TRUE STORY!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 6:53 AM by MMM.)
08-22-2018 4:57 PM
Gladen
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-23-2018 8:51 AM

(08-22-2018 4:57 PM)MMM Wrote:  Doesn't have to necessarily be for you, but the -none detected in the air! And of course we'd like to think/say I am wrong, but ...
Fantastic clarification there sir! Thank you for adding that.

08-23-2018 8:51 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DEEP REACTIONS TrojanMagician 39 10,523 10-07-2016 3:26 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Bad reactions to high dose Androsterone Ancillian 8 3,204 08-29-2015 3:27 PM
Last Post: NP17
  Pet Reactions When you wear mones DarkLord1 10 4,566 12-12-2013 12:42 PM
Last Post: alphavitea