Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
07-11-2018 9:42 AM

(08-06-2017 12:28 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I pair both products with nude

It's the NUDE. Not BW or AV

I don't know if you completely understand AV.

BW is the EXACT opposite of NUDE

NUDE is an AWESOME product. it's attractive, fun, social, and beautifier as well. Guys on this forum don't like it because they're nerds.... JK (They're BETA's for the most part) They're looking for aggressive and assertive ALPHA mones.

For most, Alpha mones are too intimidating and assertive. Alpha's just need something like Nude.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 9:45 AM by xtraspecial.)
07-11-2018 9:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-11-2018 2:40 PM

I agree , but nude doesn't have a sexual kick to it. I am not saying use BW ( has gotten laid with that combo ) , but it can definitely benefit from none kick
07-11-2018 2:40 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-11-2018 4:26 PM

(07-11-2018 12:35 AM)Greyrogue Wrote:  Hiya Everyone! First post ever.

Last Night I had some pretty amazing reactions using the cheap Dr. Armend's stuff.....

I stopped reading right there and it was at that point that I knew the writing would be that of a Hollywood script. Stop it. My first pheromone was Pheromone Advantage and it’s crap. For the money I paid for that I could have bought a bottle of SOB spray.

I guess I do have Drew Ahmed to thank because if it wasn’t for his false advertising it wouldn’t have lead me to the truth....PheroTruth.
07-11-2018 4:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-11-2018 7:08 PM

(07-21-2017 11:18 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Bleu de Chanel

that scent is way too musky for younger girls imo

Currently testing Style, you are welcoming to PM me any tips.
07-11-2018 7:08 PM
ObscuredFacade
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-12-2018 9:01 PM

(07-11-2018 9:42 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  It's the NUDE. Not BW or AV

I don't know if you completely understand AV.

BW is the EXACT opposite of NUDE

NUDE is an AWESOME product. it's attractive, fun, social, and beautifier as well. Guys on this forum don't like it because they're nerds.... JK (They're BETA's for the most part) They're looking for aggressive and assertive ALPHA mones.

For most, Alpha mones are too intimidating and assertive. Alpha's just need something like Nude.

Let me stop you right there.

A real alpha does not "need" anything. A real alpha is neither overly assertive nor overly fun. An alpha also does not seek approval and is content in being a lady's man as well as a man's man.

With that having been said, alpha mones are not intimidating if used properly. Perhaps titan could be a bit intimidating, but I have yet to run into one man or female on a night out wearing the famous (or infamous) BW. Keep in mind I have a more alpha personality -- though I do not yet claim to be an alpha through and through -- and I thought Bad Wolf would kill most vibes. I was wrong. Bad Wolf enhances my assertiveness in a more sexual way. The best way to describe it is Bad Wolf is like training wheels for my continued effort towards becoming an alpha male.

Perhaps if a man is too alpha and overcompensating then, yes, alpha mones are not going to be his best friend, but mones such as BW, TUSC, ascend, and select other PXS mones actually enhance what is already there. I would actually argue AGAINST nude for guys who are overcompensating (AKA "too alpha"), as they probably won't be congruent. I would recommend something closer to Wolf or (as an interesting test) a low dose sexual.

Just my thoughts on it, but I just want to put out there that not not all alpha mone users are beta or AFCs. At least not successful alpha mone users...
07-12-2018 9:01 PM
kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-12-2018 9:15 PM

Obscure , what are your top nowadays then if u don't mind me asking ? Tusc, BW, and ascend ?
07-12-2018 9:15 PM
ObscuredFacade
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-14-2018 2:14 PM

(07-12-2018 9:15 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Obscure , what are your top nowadays then if u don't mind me asking ? Tusc, BW, and ascend ?

Probably BW, TUSC, then ascend. I only have samples of Ascend. I'd toss Corpo to be higher, but it is more of a social/alpha mix rather than just a social or alpha.

BW I like due to the sexual side it has to it but not in the way you may think. I know some guys who like to use large doses of BW (10+ drops) to increase the sexual. At that point you may as well just do a mix or find another mone. BW is one of those mones that is a very good standalone mone, as is Wolf. Sure you can combine it, but unless you are do the BW + AV combo (which personally drains me after 2 days), then it is almost a waste to combine.

It depends what you are going for in terms of hits. If you want a daily use then BW will do and offer great selfies. TUSC for a Tom Ford type of vibe, and Ascend for middle ground. If you want a social that garners respect, Corpo (2018) I endorse fully.

Don't ask me about sexual or attraction mones because I haven't gotten the hang of them yet (less GoA). Perhaps it is because sexual mones are more seduction based, but I still have a lot of testing to do.
07-14-2018 2:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DEEP REACTIONS TrojanMagician 39 10,076 10-07-2016 3:26 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Bad reactions to high dose Androsterone Ancillian 8 3,010 08-29-2015 3:27 PM
Last Post: NP17
  Pet Reactions When you wear mones DarkLord1 10 4,415 12-12-2013 12:42 PM
Last Post: alphavitea