Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA, several questions
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: NA, several questions
09-20-2015 9:51 PM

Okay,
I'm gonna do this, although it's only a preview.
I might be reporting in the near future concerning NA.
It was my first mone to test.
I've used it a lot.
I LOVE IT!

1. It's suitable for women you meet regularly and for first time interactions. I've had a woman yell "you're beautiful" at me and then follows me and hands me her number and insists that I call her. She then, for fear that I might not call her, insists that I give her my number! haha!
Even smiling at women at times has gotten me some high pitched, loud "HI's". As if they just met their biggest crush. I've approached women, coldly, and they love to linger in my presence and seem a bit distraught when it's time for me to leave. There are also times when there is really nothing taking place at face value. But just make the first move. You'll be welcomed, you'll be respected, or you'll be flirted with. People know their is something awesome about you, at worst.

2. On my SO, things really flipped around, for the good. She sees me as marriage material. First time I wore NA around her, we had sex immediately!

3. It is imprinting. Although, I can't really answer this. I feel like my personality is really imprinting on women to begin with. But yes, women will think about you more. They might admit they thought about you or something in their lives reminded them of you. They will make time to hang out with you. I've hung out with certain women in particular (9/10, with great personalities and good things going for them) till almost dawn, even though they had important stuff to do really early the next day.

4. Xist with NA. I mixed the drops together. 3 of each! With 40 mcg of Androstadienone. I was out with a girl (9/10) and her friends. She stayed really close to me the entire time. Probably less than a foot away. She would constantly tap my foot with her foot or pinch me. Very playful the entire time. At the end of the night she was saying that she was really happy. That she was feeling incredibly happy! She had the biggest smile on her face. Then her and I left to a breakfast diner, alone. It was great! We had so much fun, laughed, flirted! Things were sparking in her!

Also, I've tried NA with AV! Haha! Twice. I tried 4xNA/2XAV. That worked well! Good head turns at the gym! A lot of respect from men! Alot. Some felt like they HAD TO go out of their way to greet me.
Then I tried 2xNA/4XAV. That really intimidated people. You will have to push yourself out of this one. You must show people that you will get what you want and that you are the type to hunt and tackle! Else, no action.

I've tried NA at 2 drops, 3 drops, 4 drops... up to 12!
Haha! Never felt like I OD. It worked well all the time Smile

Main points of application: Both sides of neck pulse points (always). If more than 2 drops, I go for the wrists. More then 3-4 drops, I just put it where ever. Beard. Chest. Arms. Temple. Back of ears.

NA is mah mone!

Hope this helps!
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015 9:53 PM by MakeShift37.)
09-20-2015 9:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2015 9:55 PM

Haha! This is only a portion! There's more!!
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015 9:55 PM by MakeShift37.)
09-20-2015 9:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-21-2015 10:33 AM

I do want to hear more.

I have worn NA only ONE TIME! I used a drop of 25mcg A-1 oil from XS along with it and had a great time. It was very eye-opening. I have the roll-on and used around 14"-18" total on arms and neck.

I thought that experience put this combo right up at the top with the best of anything I've used. It will be fun to ride this train some more.
09-21-2015 10:33 AM
thebrownguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2015 8:26 PM

(09-20-2015 8:28 PM)ocd Wrote:  LAL - Alcohol

I also have the Androstadienone from LAL but haven't used it with NA yet...80 mcg would be 8 drops right ?
10-07-2015 8:26 PM

Share This Thread