Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My questions to Alcheny Labs reply
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3953
Thanks received:
3277 thanks in 1514 posts

My questions to Alcheny Labs reply
11-18-2009 1:51 PM

I did receive a reply from Gary Nelson of Alchemy Labs with a question regarding shipping to PO boxes, also whilst i was on the subject i mentioned that it would be helpfull if customers had info regarding concentrations of pheromones in his formulations and received below email.

Hello,

I was wondering what happened to you. How are things going?

We ship anywhere in the world for $1.99 if you buy more than $100.00 worth of product, shipping is free.

What happened to Lor? You know, I wrote to her many times and never got an answer. Are you still in contact with her?

Yeah, I know people are wanting to know concentrations and ingredients. My grandmother used to say, "You don't need my recipe to know my baked bread tastes good, you need it to make my bread!"

I'm not sure what to do. Knowing my concentrations of primitive and androstadienone did not increase their sales. My top sellers are the NUDE, POSSESS ,and AQUA VITAE and they don't list anything. I'm going to come out with a few more products with some of my older formulas and go ahead and list ingredients and volumes to see how it goes. I'm working on videos for the site that explains some of this and also gives a guarantee that if people don't like the product they can simply email and ask for their money back, no need to return the product. Hopefully that will show that we are honest with our products and not just give people free reign to get our products for free.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-18-2009 1:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DaveRam
Login or register to remove all advertising

DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

RE: My questions to Alcheny Labs reply
11-19-2009 12:03 PM

I just received NUDE and Primitive from them yesterday. Powerful stuff, you can sense the Pheromones on them for a long time.

What I love about primitive is that It doesn't has the foul smell Androstenone has, I has a great fragrance IMO. Good to wear without any cover.

I'm so happy I've found them [Image: 36.gif]
11-19-2009 12:03 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-19-2009 12:54 PM

(11-19-2009 12:03 PM)DaveRam Wrote:  I just received NUDE and Primitive from them yesterday. Powerful stuff, you can sense the Pheromones on them for a long time.

What I love about primitive is that It doesn't has the foul smell Androstenone has, I has a great fragrance IMO. Good to wear without any cover.

I'm so happy I've found them [Image: 36.gif]
i first started using NUDE several months ago and gave it away because it was not working, the reciepent loved it and i later used it at 1/2 of what i had been applying and then i had several weeks of very good results, so therefore i found that 4 or 5 drops worked for me applied around the neck, where as in the beginning i was applying two rolls upom the length of each inner arm, yes far toooo much.

My thread >
11-19-2009 12:54 PM
Thanks given by DaveRam
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

11-19-2009 1:30 PM

One thing to add is that they use the famous D5 (silicone) as a base, so you have to shake the bottle for each use. I don't think the sprays have that issue.
11-19-2009 1:30 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 31 posts

11-25-2009 8:23 AM

For both Primitive and Nude?
11-25-2009 8:23 AM

DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

11-25-2009 9:51 AM

(11-25-2009 8:23 AM)xxx Wrote:  For both Primitive and Nude?

No, Just for NUDE, try to shake the bottle for about 20 seconds, you'll sense the pheromones smell going strong.

Primitive is oil based, doesn't need to be shaken.

Powerful stuff, just NUDE alone get's lot's of attention from females and touchy feely. I'm very happy with them, too bad I haven't gone out lately to test more.

Last night I went for a coffee with the girl I'm dating and the conversation went like this:

Girl: "are you wearing 'that' stuff????"
Me: "No, why?" [Image: biggrin.gif]
Girl: "Because I'm horny..."
Me: "Maybe It's just me..." [Image: angel.gif] (in my mind: the secret stash is working [Image: twisted.gif] hehehe[Image: twisted.gif])

Also, this products make kissing so enjoyable, It's never the same without them.

Cheers!
(11-19-2009 12:54 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  i first started using NUDE several months ago and gave it away because it was not working, the reciepent loved it and i later used it at 1/2 of what i had been applying and then i had several weeks of very good results, so therefore i found that 4 or 5 drops worked for me applied around the neck, where as in the beginning i was applying two rolls upom the length of each inner arm, yes far toooo much.

I read somewhere that you have to change your phero signature periodicaly to avoid "immunity" from other people. That's why it's a good idea, to try new formulas and to own from various, respectable, sources.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2009 9:55 AM by DaveRam.)
11-25-2009 9:51 AM
Thanks given by renny
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-25-2009 1:32 PM

(11-25-2009 9:51 AM)DaveRam Wrote:  No, Just for NUDE, try to shake the bottle for about 20 seconds, you'll sense the pheromones smell going strong.

Primitive is oil based, doesn't need to be shaken.

Powerful stuff, just NUDE alone get's lot's of attention from females and touchy feely. I'm very happy with them, too bad I haven't gone out lately to test more.

Last night I went for a coffee with the girl I'm dating and the conversation went like this:

Girl: "are you wearing 'that' stuff????"
Me: "No, why?" [Image: biggrin.gif]
Girl: "Because I'm horny..."
Me: "Maybe It's just me..." [Image: angel.gif] (in my mind: the secret stash is working [Image: twisted.gif] hehehe[Image: twisted.gif])

Also, this products make kissing so enjoyable, It's never the same without them.

Cheers!
(11-19-2009 12:54 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  i first started using NUDE several months ago and gave it away because it was not working, the reciepent loved it and i later used it at 1/2 of what i had been applying and then i had several weeks of very good results, so therefore i found that 4 or 5 drops worked for me applied around the neck, where as in the beginning i was applying two rolls upom the length of each inner arm, yes far toooo much.

I read somewhere that you have to change your phero signature periodicaly to avoid "immunity" from other people. That's why it's a good idea, to try new formulas and to own from various, respectable, sources.
Yes you certainly are correct in my opinion Dave, i include lots of variety in my applications.
At one point i was having a bad phero test run with women and girls totally ignoring me,
and something happened where i missed using my lovely Androstenone for several days and then i started to get some amazing attraction responses from women and also from young girls it really opened my eyes and now i know how to keep the girls away and vice versa.

Hey i have been looking at Diane's phero store, she has got some real goodies and thats where i will be heading when my wallet regains some weight The Edge he yeah regains its love handles....

My thread >
11-25-2009 1:32 PM
Thanks given by renny
juddy1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-25-2009 11:22 PM

Hi guys i am new to this forum and have been using mones for a while. I have used nude and aqua vitae with some good results. Had some Primitive given to me from a friend and am testing at moment. YES dianes phero store looks great, can anyone tell me if anyone has purchased her products and how it went. I am particurly looking at at a good nol product. I will post my results sooon.
11-25-2009 11:22 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-26-2009 5:52 AM

(11-25-2009 11:22 PM)juddy1 Wrote:  Hi guys i am new to this forum and have been using mones for a while. I have used nude and aqua vitae with some good results. Had some Primitive given to me from a friend and am testing at moment. YES dianes phero store looks great, can anyone tell me if anyone has purchased her products and how it went. I am particurly looking at at a good nol product. I will post my results sooon.
Hi juddy1 welcome to the forum and i really look forward to your posting.
Good luck with the Primitive its 6mg/10ml so i recon a couple light dabs or a small drop would be plenty and the bottle should last for ages.

As i have previously mentioned i am also looking forward to shopping at Diane's Pheromone store and bagging some quality goodies.

Like you i am also thinking on the lines of some A and B Nols from Diane and i cant wait for her to mix up some Alpha combo blasters ect .
And whilst i am in the store a little Androstenone also yep....

My thread >
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2009 5:54 AM by terry0400-40.)
11-26-2009 5:52 AM

DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

12-04-2009 1:09 PM

(11-25-2009 11:22 PM)juddy1 Wrote:  Had some Primitive given to me from a friend and am testing at moment.

Good stuff (easy to wear without cover), and I agree with Terry, You have Androstenone for ages to come. [Image: 41.gif]
12-04-2009 1:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cover scents - reply from LAL's customer service Mr. E 2 964 07-29-2015 8:28 AM
Last Post: Mr. E