Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My journey back to mones
CielBleu
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

My journey back to mones
10-21-2013 8:19 AM

Hey girls and guys, how are you?

I've decided to get back to the mones, just ordered a new bottle of Donna Amore and CORPORATIVO. I own Glace, Instant Shine, Ammunition, P83, EST (2mg), Passion Copulin Concentrate and Possess (Liquid Alchemy Labs). If anyone would be a dear and refresh my memory about these formula, that would be very helpful!!

I'm looking for a job atm, wanted to gain more respect from the and attract more friends (and if possible, a new woman Give heart). Could you suggest me some combo to use? I have been using 2 sprays of Donna Amore every day this year with some hit and miss result. Glace just seems to turn people off around me (2 sprays or more), I wear a spray here and there sometimes but don't really notice anything Scratch_one-s_head

Thanks for your suggestions, I really appreciate it Big Grin
10-21-2013 8:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: My journey back to mones
10-22-2013 10:17 AM

Welcome back Big Grin

I only have experience with 3 on your list: Donna Amore works great for me for selfies but has otherwise been a great social - fun. Cougar by LP is "supposedly" geared toward men but I have had some AWESOME hits from women wearing that one - their Teddy BB is stellar around women too - at least it has been for me...Corpo works great for me for work and as a social but I often soften it up with Est and cops. Glace. Hmm. My best luck has been in social gatherings where people are free to talk....and go on and on, lol.

Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-22-2013 10:17 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

10-22-2013 12:52 PM

Welcome back! Smile

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
10-22-2013 12:52 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

10-23-2013 1:39 PM

Have you checked out G2 from L.p.? I have heard great things about it as an attraction product. I love it as a social for lots of girl time.
10-23-2013 1:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

CielBleu
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-01-2013 8:13 PM

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm not planning to get more mones right now, just focusing on what I have atm.
I've been wearing 2 sprays of Donna Amore and 2 sprays of Corporativo, they have working pretty okay together. When I try 3 sprays of Corporativo, it seems that people have been a bit avoidance.

The strange thing is that my new bottle of Donna Amore is not as pungent as my previous bottle (tried to test them side by side as well). Does that mean that it is less concentrate now compares to my previous bottle?? I wonder....

@Nutrix: How many sprays of Donna Amore do you usually use and where, may I ask?? Smile

--------------------
Own:
Bottles: Possess, PCC, I/S, EST, Glace n Donna Amore
Samples: NUDE, IO, IH, IS/B, Ammunition, P83, MX426 n MX397
11-01-2013 8:13 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-02-2013 9:57 AM

I originally got my Donna Amore unscented and didn't find it very "mone smelly" and could wear it w/o a cover scent - I think I likely have the earlier version - but I find Corpo pretty noticeable. I've since scented them both with LP fragrances and only Corpo will still bleed through occasionally Eek
Alpha Dream has a Light Copulin Spray that I can wear without a cover after it dries down - it's crazy because cops are usually real stinkers, so maybe they've been working on something to make their products less pungent in the smell department and that's why your new bottle seems less smelly? That, however, is just a wild guess on my part Laugh1

For how many sprays of DA? I've gone as high as 7, just to see what happens, but 4-5 is actually my sweet spot. Usually 2 to my abdomen and 2 to my chest, then smooshed around with my wrists...and I LOVE how silky AD products feel! Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 9:58 AM by NuTrix.)
11-02-2013 9:57 AM
CielBleu
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-08-2013 7:56 PM

(11-02-2013 9:57 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  I originally got my Donna Amore unscented and didn't find it very "mone smelly" and could wear it w/o a cover scent - I think I likely have the earlier version - but I find Corpo pretty noticeable. I've since scented them both with Love Potion fragrances and only Corpo will still bleed through occasionally Eek
Alpha Dream has a Light Copulin Spray that I can wear without a cover after it dries down - it's crazy because cops are usually real stinkers, so maybe they've been working on something to make their products less pungent in the smell department and that's why your new bottle seems less smelly? That, however, is just a wild guess on my part Laugh1

For how many sprays of DA? I've gone as high as 7, just to see what happens, but 4-5 is actually my sweet spot. Usually 2 to my abdomen and 2 to my chest, then smooshed around with my wrists...and I LOVE how silky AD products feel! Big Grin

7 sprays??? That's crazy and awesome at the same time!! Thanks for your reply. I don't find Donna Amore that smelly, the early version I get just has a more deep musky smell, the new version I got was toned down (I'm pretty sensitive to smell). I've been wearing 2 sprays of Corpo, haven't yet seen something noticable.

Wearing 4 sprays of Donna and 2 of Corpo however, it seems like most people want to avoid me. I don't know if I suddenly seem too serious?? Or too "scary"?? I have no idea whistle

--------------------
Own:
Bottles: Possess, PCC, I/S, EST, Glace n Donna Amore
Samples: NUDE, IO, IH, IS/B, Ammunition, P83, MX426 n MX397
11-08-2013 7:56 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-09-2013 9:27 AM

Corpo gives me a "business" vibe and when I wear it and I soften it with Est and cops (hmm, actually the Est softens it...the cops I add for ME, lol)

Without applying them over each other (i.e. Corpo to torso and DA to neck and wrists or forearms) maybe try 2 Corpo and 3 DA? You may ghost at more than that. Both Corpo and DA are complex blends with a fair amount of different mones in them. It could be that less will be more for you too...like 1 spray Corpo and 2 DA may be closer to your personal sweet spot. I would actually try that first and then the heavier dose just to experiment - sometimes too much of a good thing.....well....is. That's my 2c Smile

DA is great on it's own for me. I guess I wear them both for different outcomes. DA is a great social and works for me like an alpha female blend among other women...but I'm also fun, approachable AND "sparkly" Big Grin

Corpo is a "look up to me for direction and be in awe of my obviously amazing abilities" - whatever those are perceived to be by the parties I encounter....that's why I love it for work Heart

This is why all my suggestions for combining these two choose the lower dose of Copro...so you don't come off too serious in case it behaves that way on you.

11-09-2013 9:27 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread