Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.86 Average
My gift to the Vendors 2016
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My gift to the Vendors 2016
12-24-2016 1:54 PM

(12-24-2016 1:43 PM)Androcles Wrote:  [Image: blush.gif] [Image: blush.gif] [Image: blush.gif]

LOL. My backpedal was to minimize the potential for a useless argument or back and forth debate transition to rude call-outs and up-one dramas from any haters who can't wait to give it to me with screenshots like I've done as the hypocrite bastard I am (and troll accuser)...I imagine. All in good fun. I like to express myself. Warranted or not. Maybe too many "Leo" Beers.

Back to the topic.....
For example, why have "Flirt" when something like "Taboo" incorporates that "assist in flirting" feature and then more? How about "Vibe"? How about "Odyssey"? What appeal is there for a consumer experience to desire and buy these kinds of mones other than confusion? Curiosity? I mean, I can take something like Taboo only and experience all those things that Vibe and Odyssey seem to market to. Not trying to knock XS. This company was brought up and this one provides the best examples of a huge menu of "too much is too much". I feel like 5 or 6 of the best products in the store do include all the features of the other 30 isolated "gimmicky" products.

Also.... Someone said it before. Improve the sample process as well.

Careful Androcles..........you're getting close to the uncomfortable truth about most members on these boards............just like gamblers, they just want the action..........not the win.

#TooManyHobbyistsSuicide2

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-24-2016 1:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-24-2016 2:34 PM

I would like to see vendors with expensive oils offer half size or smaller sample packs
12-24-2016 2:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone

Rep Post

12-24-2016 2:37 PM

(12-24-2016 1:43 PM)Androcles Wrote:  For example, why have "Flirt" when something like "Taboo" incorporates that "assist in flirting" feature and then more?

Could it be because flirt is unisex and taboo is for men?
i'm guessing a woman wouldn't buy something like taboo but would consider flirt.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
12-24-2016 2:37 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

12-24-2016 5:14 PM

I see what you mean. I want to say: why would I buy Flirt, when I have Taboo. Then have Flirt as a Female product then. An addendum to the points I'm trying to make. Smile

I guess a selling point can be for "that" couple that can share mones together. Flirt is for them. Share everything. Save Money. Live Better. Walmart.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
12-24-2016 5:14 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-24-2016 5:24 PM

I agree Steve has too many blends with little description. And the forum seems cult like.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-24-2016 5:24 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

12-24-2016 5:58 PM

(12-24-2016 5:14 PM)Androcles Wrote:  I see what you mean. I want to say: why would I buy Flirt, when I have Taboo. Then have Flirt as a Female product then. An addendum to the points I'm trying to make. Smile

here's the thing, you don't have to buy flirt. just like someone else doesn't have to buy taboo. if you have taboo then maybe you wouldn't want to buy flirt. but maybe someone who doesn't have taboo and doesn't want a product with Androstadienone in it might want to try flirt instead. i dont see the problem with having more options.

the only thing i see questionable is all the recent beta blends from PXS like "pencil thin moustache" is getting a bit silly. but we also never know when one of those beta blends might be the holy grail. should we condemn him for trying new stuff when we also condemn other companies for not trying?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
12-24-2016 5:58 PM

Androcles - Banned
Banned

12-24-2016 8:27 PM

Woah. Forget everything I typed. I'm done with this thread. Thanks.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
12-24-2016 8:27 PM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-25-2016 12:00 AM

(12-24-2016 2:34 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I would like to see vendors with expensive oils offer half size or smaller sample packs
I second this.
12-25-2016 12:00 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-25-2016 4:01 AM

(12-25-2016 12:00 AM)superkop Wrote:  I second this.

I like to third this.

Also, with the excess amount of products, my suggestion is, leave'em. I personally like to come to a conclusion of a products AFTER I test it on me own terms. Am sure there's a few of us who think the same way. And I MAY or may not find flirt to be better than Taboo. (BTW Taboo is one hell of a good products having said that. Lol.) But I personally THINK that these products were produced for a reason. And that reason may align with me own body chemistry where as it may not for another group. If Steve will take em off from his site, then am the one who's gonna go "damn it, I didn't get a chance to even test it yet" which is why we need to have sample sizes to be available for purchase.

Note:this is ONLY me personal opinion. If a vendor wants to do anything, he/she can do whatever they want.
12-25-2016 4:01 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-25-2016 2:29 PM

My gift to vendors: what they want to say, but can't.

For all those who think they can do it better. Do it! Take the risk of creating a product that no one may buy. Create the website and everything that goes with distributing pheromones. Oh and don't forget to pay for the R&D that went into using their base mix.

Then listen to people saying how much better they would do it without knowing what it takes to actually make the magic happen.

To the vendors: I say thank you for producing some thing that I can't do nor do I want to take the time doing. I like some of your products and try and work with the ones that don't work as well with my body chemistry. I promise to contact you with an issue rather than blast you because everyone makes mistakes.

Not trying to pick on anyone, but there will be some who are offended and sadly, we can always guess who they are. I'm not a company guy, but having run my own business in the past, I respect the hustle. It's a lot harder than it looks and I don't believe that the customer is always right. There are some crack head customers who are wrong.
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2016 2:32 PM by DarkLord1.)
12-25-2016 2:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My gift to the Vendors 2015 Paradox 22 6,348 12-17-2015 5:57 PM
Last Post: GoergeFocky
  Androstadienone from different vendors - is it the same? ShadowX114 7 2,306 02-19-2015 11:33 AM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  My gift to the Vendors 2014 Paradox 12 4,833 02-13-2015 11:39 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  My gift to the Vendors Paradox 8 2,848 12-27-2013 9:03 AM
Last Post: Paradox