Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.86 Average
My gift to the Vendors 2016
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My gift to the Vendors 2016
12-23-2016 8:28 AM

Although I cannot give you anything, my gift to you this year is business advice….and thousands of dollars’ worth of it.

My suggestions here are not to harm but to help you. Constructive criticism should always be taken in the spirit it is given.

Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of 'constructive criticism is to improve the outcome. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_criticism
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pheromone XS: The website is clean, good looking and easy to navigate. Nice lifetime discount. ( http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Lifetime-Di...u-mean-it) Wow! As usual you are cranking out the Beta formulas. Remember quality not quantity. I got burnt this year with the beta blend Naked Gun. $70 down the tubes. Guess what? No more XS beta blend testing for me. It's too expensive. I could have crumpled up three $20 dollar bills and thrown them in the garbage. Maybe fix the beta test program to make it more user friendly. The unisex line seems to be almost useless to men. Bliss and flirt don't do anything. At least nothing to help me get laid. Odyssey does not seem to be what it is billed to be either. In general product descriptions need to be exciting (marketing) but they also need to be truthful (integrity). Otherwise, everything else seems to be fine. Panty Scorcher? The alliance with Shannon (Catlord17) is a good one but he has alot of catching up to do.

Pheromone Treasures: The website is clean and looks good. I loved the discount campaign where buyers had to hunt around the website for coupon codes. GOA seems to be the top product there. Thanks to Androcles I'll be testing it soon.

Love Scent: (DejaVu--these are the same comments as last year) Still loving those holiday sales! 20-30% off…yeah baby! Oh but wait…most of the products here are 9+ years old. In the pheromone world 9 years is a long time. In those 9+ years many products and new formulations have come along that surpass products like Chakra and WAGG in effects. Perhaps you can encourage the Vendors that you resell for to come up with new products. Yes, I’ve seen the new women’s line. Yes, I know LaCroy released New Pheromone Additive touch but the guys here are always looking for something new…that works.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Oh boy Garry is in trouble. the loss of his payment processor is a tough break. Scrambling to sell on Amazon? Aren't there other online payment processors. I don't understand why this problem is now over 3 months old. Poor communication can ruin the company. there is no notice on the LAL website so people trying to checkout get an empty cart. No redirect to Amazon either. No communication with pherotruth users at all. Bad business.

Apex Pheromones: The website? The website is still not there. It's easy to navigate and fuctional though. The product labels are getting better. M3X is my all time favorite. I've had more lays with this than I've had with New Pheromone Additive. Who cares about a website when you can get laid. This is a one man operation but you really need help. As your business grows so should your staff. Here's some free web design software: http://www.techradar.com/news/software/b...e-1138669. GoDaddy also has website hosting and a free website builder. i really like the fact that this business is forward thinking and always trying to improve. I got a box of Nerds candy in my last order and I put it to good use. the girl I gave it to loved them. Nice touch.

Androtics: I loved my grandmothers apple pie. Sadly, she passed away several years ago so I will never have my grandmothers apple pie ever again. Michael Harris seems to no longer be involved with Androtics. Looks like I will never have a good bottle of A314 ever again. For all of the bad things that was said about John Sebastian he was a good communicator. No one seemed to be as open as Jasmine was until John came along. The current company runner Brian F seems to hate when anybody says something bad about a product there (A314). Hey Brian, grandma did not substitute raisins for apples and still called it an apple pie.

Love Potion: LP has been threatening to improve their website for a year now. This is the same thing that I said last year.

Alpha-Dreams: Um…..nevermind.

Mark-in-Dallas: Lots of trolls this year. All banned. Nice! Still have not gotten rid of Erox? It's been 2 years

General advice to all Vendors:

Quality not quantity: I see many Vendors that have at least 3 products that they could “retire” and only a 2 people would miss them. There is one vendor who has as many as 13 different products.

Transparency: So many producers are afraid to list what pheromones are in their products. I know it is to prevent competitors from creating a similar product. You can list your products. Look at food producers. They include a list of ingredients because they are legislated to do so but listing ingredients has not destroyed Campbell’s soup or Progresso or put Ragu, Prego, Newman’s Own, Classico…ect out of business. My suggestion is if you don’t already do it, just list the ingredients. It only helps the community to help you figure out what is right or wrong with new formulations. Personally, I would like to know what I am wearing. Many users like to combo products but if I know both products contain Androsterone, I’ll be prepared for a double shot of Androsterone. I may even opt to try some other combo first before I try and combine two Androsterone products.

Testers: You need good testers. This way you can get an accurate analysis on what your product is doing before you release it for public use.

Revisions: Don’t be afraid to revise formulas. If you figured out what went wrong with your first release, feel free to fix it and put out a revised version. Having good testers would insure a good first release but when something goes wrong make a revised version.

Communication: I like to hear from Vendors about new products that they are working on. I also like to hear about their thoughts on current products. Thundr, Steve O and Lovescent seems to be the best at communication. I get an email from Lovescent twice a month. Thundr and Steve O regularly post on their respective boards. Everyone else is a distant second.

Me: I am working on myself every day, trying to be a better man. If I called you out this year it was to make you better. I really have to learned to be more patient with everything. Glad some of the smarter members here agree with me on the issue of using EST in male products. I am still testing for Vendors and I love it. In fact today I am wearing something that a Vendor sent to me to test. I am so honored to be considered to be a good tester.

Community: Stop repeating what others have said. So many people are perpetuating phermone science myths. See for yourself. Research for yourself. Test for yourself. So many product sales are driven by "she smiled at me" and she was twirling her hair. Engage women in conversation more. Hair twirling is fine but what is she thinking about really. Is it an absent minded habit or does she want to talk to you. Don't imagine that she wants you. Don't be a Walter Mitty! Live life and enjoy it.

Spelling, grammar and punctuation errors were made in this post for the community's entertainment.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-23-2016 8:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

RE: My gift to the Vendors 2016
12-23-2016 10:39 AM

(12-23-2016 8:28 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Community: See for yourself. Research for yourself. Test for yourself. So many product sales are driven by "she smiled at me" and she was twirling her hair. Engage women in conversation more. Hair twirling is fine but what is she thinking about really. Is it an absent minded habit or does she want to talk to you. Don't imagine that she wants you. Don't be a Walter Mitty! Live life and enjoy it.

Scaut Secret Bye Preved Yu

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-23-2016 10:39 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

12-23-2016 11:50 AM

(12-23-2016 8:28 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Bliss and flirt don't do anything. At least nothing to help me get laid.

aren't bliss and flirt categorized as socials ? why would you expect to get laid with these ? for some people... getting laid is not always the end game

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
12-23-2016 11:50 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-23-2016 1:24 PM

I like this, and I agree on some points. For example, I like how PXS feels like a real company (as long as they don't really go mainstream but have a feeling this is where they are eventually going). But I also mentioned about the quantity problem a long time ago. There are many variations, it's confusing. I remember when I was new to PXS, I felt overwhelmed. Many products had similar descriptions in some way. For example, vibe vs flirt, if you look at them in a broad way, they are giving the same results. Or mascot vs celebrity. If I want a social blend, I don't need 4+ different products that sounds similar to each other. If I recall, one product had a description of "you being a rockstar" (I think that was celebrity) , another product that would make you the center of attention (either flirt of vibe) but when you are a rockstar, wouldn't that make you be the center of attention? etc.

But I also agree with Spider-mone. my goal isn't always to get laid. I wouldn't want to wear a sexual pheromone if I'm going to meet a male friend or acquaintance ;)

"The unisex line seems to be almost useless to men. Bliss and flirt don't do anything. At least nothing to help me get laid."

Thus why they are listed under Unisex, and not men's. Pheromones doesn't equal sex; nor does it equal social. Even though I would not buy Bliss again, I really liked the combo of Wolf + Bliss; it made me very social.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 1:27 PM by ShadowX114.)
12-23-2016 1:24 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-23-2016 1:56 PM

(12-23-2016 11:50 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  aren't bliss and flirt categorized as socials ? why would you expect to get laid with these ? for some people... getting laid is not always the end game

No, it's not all about getting laid. My point was that there are better socials, even in the XS lineup.

The whole point was that the XS unisexy lineup is not that great for men. IMHO of course.

Xist and Taboo are good socials. Bliss and Flirt don't really work as socials....for me.

There is too much clutter in the pheromone world where mediocre formulas are placed right beside good working products.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-23-2016 1:56 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-23-2016 2:03 PM

(12-23-2016 1:24 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I like this, and I agree on some points. For example, I like how PXS feels like a real company (as long as they don't really go mainstream but have a feeling this is where they are eventually going). But I also mentioned about the quantity problem a long time ago. There are many variations, it's confusing. I remember when I was new to PXS, I felt overwhelmed. Many products had similar descriptions in some way. For example, vibe vs flirt, if you look at them in a broad way, they are giving the same results. Or mascot vs celebrity. If I want a social blend, I don't need 4+ different products that sounds similar to each other. If I recall, one product had a description of "you being a rockstar" (I think that was celebrity) , another product that would make you the center of attention (either flirt of vibe) but when you are a rockstar, wouldn't that make you be the center of attention? etc.

But I also agree with Spider-mone. my goal isn't always to get laid. I wouldn't want to wear a sexual pheromone if I'm going to meet a male friend or acquaintance ;)

"The unisex line seems to be almost useless to men. Bliss and flirt don't do anything. At least nothing to help me get laid."

Thus why they are listed under Unisex, and not men's. Pheromones doesn't equal sex; nor does it equal social. Even though I would not buy Bliss again, I really liked the combo of Wolf + Bliss; it made me very social.

Didn't see this until after I posted but you pretty much said what I was typing. I was typing and playing COD so it took awhile for me to finish posting.

12-23-2016 2:03 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

12-23-2016 3:28 PM

There is too much clutter in the pheromone world where mediocre formulas are placed right beside good working products.

This statement says a lot. I agree with this. This is where Thundr get's it right. Not all of his storefront blends are great for me, BUT they are all great for the community from what I read in threads. All of those blends outside of the test kitchen are all worthy blends. Not one of them is "meh" to the community in general. Outside of one mad hatter (who got himself banned) who I thought was a psycho POS, I rarely read negatives. I can say this about Apex, Thundr makes the buying experience easy. As a consumer, I'll take that any day as part of the quality received.

I say to all vendors take the unpopular and mediocre stuff off the storefronts. Help make it easier and streamlined for the customers. If you can save them a bad experience, guesswork and random expenditures, they will keep buying without hesitation. A good company reputation also saves your customers from extensive time-consuming research.

True, not every goal is about getting laid. But I want everything that is related in helping me up to that point from females. If I was single, I want it all from new meets to the bedroom. Yes, the final objective depends on me and my personality mostly.

If I go to a bar I expect alcohol and things related to choose from when ordering a drink. I should only see bottles of alcohol to choose from. All of them should be able to get me buzzed. I don't want to see liquor and neck ties on sale, just in case I'm headed to the big office meeting, Mr bartender. Otherwise, don't sell pheromones for sex, then throw in some unrelated social influence juice for those that want something to expect special recognition on the job. Keep the theme similar. Otherwise, just make a storefront selling items marketed for that theme. Don't advertise pheromones for sex, just sell "aroma chemicals to alter your co-workers and boss experience for that special picnic". I'm just saying....cut the menu down.

I'm probably wrong. Maybe what we read about on PT doesn't represent what sells on the outside. Don't bash me guys. It's just my thoughts. I'm probably contradicting something I typed up months ago. This is how I feel today, however.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
12-23-2016 3:28 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-23-2016 4:05 PM

Thundr if you're reading this: put the cost of the blend on the site instead of making users add it to the cart to see. This could be a selling strategy.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-23-2016 4:05 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-24-2016 1:04 PM

(12-23-2016 3:28 PM)Androcles Wrote:  I'm probably wrong. Maybe what we read about on PT doesn't represent what sells on the outside. Don't bash me guys. It's just my thoughts. I'm probably contradicting something I typed up months ago. This is how I feel today, however.

Are you suffering from androstadienone depression? Or are you just deeply regretting all the ladyboys you enjoyed on vacation? Because those are the only two explanations I can come up with for you retreating from a damn fine prescription for the industry. sideLol

OK, so I just wrote and deleted a long-winded metaphor-mangling pile of words involving Gollum, throwing bottles of Seagrams at strangers from our balconies, and your love of appletinis. It was meant to address that we each have our favorites that work well for us, and those tend to cluster around a few popular mixes. Snoopyace's love of GOA is shared by many. Your love of M3X is shared by many. If Bliss and Flirt aren't really working for most of us, SteveO either needs to drop them, or better explain how they should be used to get the effects he's advertising. "Flirt is a really good product for black midgets attending sorority parties in Alaska." Well, OK, I'm not going to ever experience that context, so I know not to touch it. There's a LOT of mystery about what the results of alpha and beta testing were that preceded the release of most products.

Garry seems to do better than most in this regard. He labels the vibe that each of his products gives off. Are we all suffering from Oral Sex Burnout after using SXD? No. The context is different for all of us, but we know more about it because we have a glimpse into the beta testing. I think we would benefit from more of this.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 1:05 PM by BarefootOxford.)
12-24-2016 1:04 PM

Androcles - Banned
Banned

12-24-2016 1:43 PM

[Image: blush.gif] [Image: blush.gif] [Image: blush.gif]

LOL. My backpedal was to minimize the potential for a useless argument or back and forth debate transition to rude call-outs and up-one dramas from any haters who can't wait to give it to me with screenshots like I've done as the hypocrite bastard I am (and troll accuser)...I imagine. All in good fun. I like to express myself. Warranted or not. Maybe too many "Leo" Beers.

Back to the topic.....
For example, why have "Flirt" when something like "Taboo" incorporates that "assist in flirting" feature and then more? How about "Vibe"? How about "Odyssey"? What appeal is there for a consumer experience to desire and buy these kinds of mones other than confusion? Curiosity? I mean, I can take something like Taboo only and experience all those things that Vibe and Odyssey seem to market to. Not trying to knock XS. This company was brought up and this one provides the best examples of a huge menu of "too much is too much". I feel like 5 or 6 of the best products in the store do include all the features of the other 30 isolated "gimmicky" products.

Also.... Someone said it before. Improve the sample process as well.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 1:46 PM by Androcles.)
12-24-2016 1:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My gift to the Vendors 2015 Paradox 22 6,219 12-17-2015 5:57 PM
Last Post: GoergeFocky
  Androstadienone from different vendors - is it the same? ShadowX114 7 2,246 02-19-2015 11:33 AM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  My gift to the Vendors 2014 Paradox 12 4,733 02-13-2015 11:39 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  My gift to the Vendors Paradox 8 2,804 12-27-2013 9:03 AM
Last Post: Paradox