Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Work Combo: extreme hits but also extreme ODs....
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

My Work Combo: extreme hits but also extreme ODs....
12-05-2012 2:03 PM

Hey everybody!
Please help!

I finally found my work combo, which is like this:
2sprays Corpo 1 spray Cohesion (pepper nutmeg) sometimes P83 15mcg
Covering with Acqua di gio essenza

With this combo the 2 most attractive girls at work (one 25, the other 30) are extremely flirting with me! The 30 year old girl once got really horny on a party while I was wearing New Pheromone Additive alone + Acqua di gio so I think she is very responsive to mones! (She kept sniffing at my neck saying I smell so good...)

I got a really cool alpha status with this combo as well (men and women)

Now my big problem:

3 women (not attractive 35, two about 45) were disgusted by the mone smell saying it stank like infected urine, sweat etc.... Although I do cover cologne...
The problem is I have to work with them very closely...
The 35 year old doesn't mind to comment the smell in front of others, so I'm very ashamed... I told them that I make cologne by myself.

Is there too much Androstenone in my combo or is it the androstadienone?
Which one does the urine smell?
I have the feeling that much more people do smell stank in mones than I thought...

When I smell my Corpo it smells like sth. that I can not describe but it's not urine or sweat... And I can't smell anything in Androstadienone, too.

Would you stop using the mones?

I appreciate your help/suggestions and sorry for my english!
12-05-2012 2:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Work Combo: extreme hits but also extreme ODs....
12-05-2012 4:02 PM

Drop the p83. See if that changes her willingness to comment. Or up the p83.

Either way you need to own your scent.

If she says you smell like ass you cant let her see that you feel ashamed. Just look her dead in the eye smile. Whatever comeback you have be prepared to handle it with a smile and dont let it affect you. They may be sensitive to it but youre letting them dictate your mood.
12-05-2012 4:02 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-05-2012 4:20 PM

(12-05-2012 4:02 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  If she says you smell like ass you cant let her see that you feel ashamed. Just look her dead in the eye smile. Whatever comeback you have be prepared to handle it with a smile and dont let it affect you. They may be sensitive to it but youre letting them dictate your mood.
werd

suggest that it's her top lip Rofl

I get insane urine smell off Androstenone, or at least from New Pheromone Additive and TA.

Cohesion smells but I can't define it, certainly not like New Pheromone Additive though.
I dont have p83.

Ugly bitches can be mean, especially if young pretty girls are interested in you.
Don't get dragged into her negative world view because it isn't your fault she's fat/ugly/hateful. It might not be her's either but stay super positive and imagine yourdelf as superman reflecting the death ray off your chest right back at her.

Then give her a coy grin and suggest you might be each others secret santas. "Guess who's getting cologne for Cmas? I made it myself!!"

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-05-2012 4:20 PM
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2012 4:46 PM

(12-05-2012 4:02 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Drop the p83. See if that changes her willingness to comment. Or up the p83.

Either way you need to own your scent.

If she says you smell like ass you cant let her see that you feel ashamed. Just look her dead in the eye smile. Whatever comeback you have be prepared to handle it with a smile and dont let it affect you. They may be sensitive to it but youre letting them dictate your mood.

Thanks for the comment!
I wasn't aware that P83 could affect the willingness to comment! Today I was wearing 1 spray FB Glace as well, maybe I shouldn't have...
I wonder if the flirting girls smell the same but are somehow attracted??

The blatant hits of pheromones made me a real believer but I don't get it why mother nature made those attraction Pheromones to stink... That makes no sense!
And why do younger males not stink naturally more because of the higher none production....

I hope someone invents the non stinking New Pheromone Additive !!!
12-05-2012 4:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2012 4:53 PM

(12-05-2012 4:20 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  werd

suggest that it's her top lip Rofl

I get insane urine smell off Androstenone, or at least from New Pheromone Additive and TA.

Cohesion smells but I can't define it, certainly not like New Pheromone Additive though.
I dont have p83.

Ugly bitches can be mean, especially if young pretty girls are interested in you.
Don't get dragged into her negative world view because it isn't your fault she's fat/ugly/hateful. It might not be her's either but stay super positive and imagine yourdelf as superman reflecting the death ray off your chest right back at her.

Then give her a coy grin and suggest you might be each others secret santas. "Guess who's getting cologne for Cmas? I made it myself!!"

You're right! Thanks!

So maybe I'll go back to 1 spray Corpo + 1 spray Cohesion and no P83 and Glace

Would you recommend Ascend (Fxs) + Cohesion (fxs) as both are already scented instead of Corpo?
12-05-2012 4:53 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-05-2012 5:42 PM

I wouldn't recommend anything since I'm no expert.

I can say that Ascend contains cops and some large portion of comments (maybe1/3-1/2) mention the unpleasant nature of cops smell. REEK is what they sayd.
I personally want to eat some every time I open the bottle I got from XS because it smell like Juicy Fruit chewing gum.
NOTHING I wear covers the scent.

I'll add that I see a lot of newbs here stacking this, that , and the other. I DID.
Starting with one thing at a time might be better.

Maybe JUST cohesion as I've had good results with this by itself.
Then if that goes good add one more.
Check out AS3's thread again.

Otherwise if you use
2 glace
2 cohesion
2 ascend
2 evolve
and someone says you stink then which one was it?

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-05-2012 5:42 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-05-2012 9:02 PM

P83 is a disinhibitor. You mentioned you dont always use it but JS is right. The woman might be seeing the younger girls reactions and shes just going with her jealousy.

Step up the charm with her.

Out of curiousity why did you add p83 to the mix? One friend went ballistic explosive with road rage when i had on p83 with some other stuff. He got cut off by another driver. Ive seen him not give a shit other times when he gets cut off. Either way I decided i wouldnt wear it around him since then.

Also you might see the younger girls pull back their emotions. The might be more inhibite without the p83. That might explain the over the top hits. Corpo is very sexy and the p83 would let them want to embrace that feeling. Mones are double edged grenades. Lol.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 9:11 PM by paradigmshift.)
12-05-2012 9:02 PM
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2012 11:41 AM

(12-05-2012 5:42 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I wouldn't recommend anything since I'm no expert.

I can say that Ascend contains cops and some large portion of comments (maybe1/3-1/2) mention the unpleasant nature of cops smell. REEK is what they sayd.
I personally want to eat some every time I open the bottle I got from XS because it smell like Juicy Fruit chewing gum.
NOTHING I wear covers the scent.

I'll add that I see a lot of newbs here stacking this, that , and the other. I DID.
Starting with one thing at a time might be better.

Maybe JUST cohesion as I've had good results with this by itself.
Then if that goes good add one more.
Check out AS3's thread again.

Otherwise if you use
2 glace
2 cohesion
2 ascend
2 evolve
and someone says you stink then which one was it?

Yes, maybe I'll try Cohesion alone. Can I prevent Androstadienone from turning to Androstenone by applying Cohesion to my hair? Maybe I shouldn't apply the nones on my chest because I sweat at work (physical work)

I ordered my XS mones without Cops...
12-06-2012 11:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2012 11:47 AM

(12-05-2012 9:02 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  P83 is a disinhibitor. You mentioned you dont always use it but JS is right. The woman might be seeing the younger girls reactions and shes just going with her jealousy.

Step up the charm with her.

Out of curiousity why did you add p83 to the mix? One friend went ballistic explosive with road rage when i had on p83 with some other stuff. He got cut off by another driver. Ive seen him not give a shit other times when he gets cut off. Either way I decided i wouldnt wear it around him since then.

Also you might see the younger girls pull back their emotions. The might be more inhibite without the p83. That might explain the over the top hits. Corpo is very sexy and the p83 would let them want to embrace that feeling. Mones are double edged grenades. Lol.

Ok... So it might be better to use P83 when I'm alone with a girl...

Yes Corpo has a very attractive effect on girls! I didn't know that. A lot of hits with attractive girls at my age and 10 years younger!!
12-06-2012 11:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Extreme P75 Cocktail SS108 22 7,847 05-16-2015 7:32 PM
Last Post: pherosloth
  Extreme sweating and also swimming pools question? CockedLockedandRTR 4 1,908 11-15-2013 1:07 AM
Last Post: wiserd
  best mone/ combo for work? tantra 17 4,093 07-14-2013 10:00 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  Extreme Itchiness RoosterGerman 1 1,150 08-17-2012 2:43 AM
Last Post: Blade