Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Overdose arrived today
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Overdose arrived today
09-22-2014 3:02 PM

One of my most successful usages of OD during testing was OD at quarter to half pump using it in daytime and then showering off by 4 pm and applying AM and heading out.. I found even Asian women were so into me let alone other chicks that theyd suggest getting together, give all kinds of IOIS etc..

It must be that OD helped me make Am more CREATIVE.. By this I mean AM is a sexual attractant and OD in the daytime gave me the self effects of being a creative person.. At night with the AM on I was able to socialize the Am by spitting game so easily and naturally it was as if I was on crack.. Seriously! if it wasn't for the acne I get from OD I would use this stuff all the time!
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 3:03 PM by dsouza.)
09-22-2014 3:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

09-22-2014 7:15 PM

(11-18-2013 12:06 PM)andromun Wrote:  Please dont ever do this - she will think you are a creep. Not that you would but some guys I seen and heard will pull a stunt like this and the girl will get freaked out. Trust me I've had a few women tell me some crazy stories.

Quote:Anyways, back to the report of OD, when it is about time to part with her and as I am saying my goodbyes, she suddenly asked me to hug her, usually is me who is asking for the hug and girls might give it to me or just shuts me off.

Okay looks and sounds like a subtle hit but you need to test OD more. I would wear this one solo for 2 weeks to get a full grasp and make notes as to what happens. In that time you want to also test the dosage to see what works best.

Also don't be that guy always asking for the hug - fuck that dude, let the chick hug you. You are the prize always remember that.

Easier said than done.. OD makes people take chances including ME. I mean there are some things ive done when in hindsight I would think its downright crazy. And im not just talking about sexual or dating risks. I have removed a pile on that was put on the stairs at a mall because I thought I was going to trip on it..Not realizing the pile on was there because someone splilled something on the stairs. Luckily my SO was with me and scolded me and it brought me to my senses and I put the pile on back in place.

Just saying, OD is like a rebel. You take chances with this gel on. Garry is right not for pussies but for getting pussy.

Taking chances will help you out if you've got a good head on your shoulders.. But if you're too wild to begin with Id watch out.

Almost impossible to play hard to get with this mone on.. With OD you man up but be aware of what type of girls you want. More rebellious type of women may like a man who does as he pleases but that same strategy can make you lose a good catch too.

I do find I get a LOT of respect from Asians during the status phase of the mone. I do find a LOT of black women look at me. And I do find that at half pump it turns sexual sometimes 10 hrs later.

But OD is really hard to pin down.. Just reading the OD thread on LAL forum makes my head spin. There is little consistency amongst reports.. Some say its the best social, some same it never turns sexual, Garry says its more sexual than AV.. WTF..

Each person has to mess with OD for weeks to figure out what it does for him. That's my final take. Test it out slowly and come to your own conclusions.

P.S I haven't used OD in a month because I was getting bad acne.. However, I was using it daily.. I am going to try it again this weekend at a distant family party.. Lots of people there, men , women, children, grandparents.. It will really give OD a chance to come to life and be good testing ground. Just looking to see if I can dominate people with its social effects. I will put on half pump at 11 am, wash it off at 3 pm, and put on AM.. Then head out.. Im choosing half pump because I find at quarter it may turn sexual too fast. Half pump should have me in social zone right till I leave. Am sexes it up and makes me verbalize my creative thoughts brought about with OD.

P.P.S. I don't know if there will be pure Asian chicks there but mostly east indian (goan) , Italian, part Asian women (part Chinese part italian). Some older MILFs will be there... Ill try to be as professional as possible while pushing boundaries. And report back!
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2014 3:01 PM by dsouza.)
09-22-2014 7:15 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-26-2014 9:53 AM

Awaiting your reports back
09-26-2014 9:53 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

09-27-2014 10:11 PM

Back from the party. Want to post my report before I forget details.

Went with OD at half pump at 11 am.. Washed it off at 3 pm.. At 3 pm went out with 2 sprays Am black spice.

Had a massive headache.. Hadnt worn OD for a month.. Even though I washed it off this headache persisted the rest of the night.. So keep in mind I wasn't exactly in my best spirits. My gf did tell me all night I look wide awake, although it seems like I was exhausted as hell and yawning a lot.

Huge Party was at 5:30. What I noticed was a lot of social at the party. This is not really a function to pick up women to score as its family oriented but women in general who knew me talked and talked and talked.. My cousin who hardly talks to me was engrossed in a 20 min detailed conversation with wit , humor, and intelligence from both him and I. I could tell it was more than an AM exposure as with Am alone people are rarely so social. Both his wife and him seemed to love to talk to me.. I was with gf but they talked MORE to me. They were approx. 35 y.o.

It felt like people I haven't seen in 10 years who normally would only say hi to me before, were getting into engrossed conversations with me.. It also seemed I was more liklely to take the lead in conversations. Most people who talked to me were 30+.. the 20s at the party were in there own world. They seemed to stay with the groups they came with (family) and not mingle. From the men that talked to me later in the night it seemed they would speak fluently but also seem serious in facial expression..

The sexual side NEVER came out. It has been said OD is like a chameleon. If your in a social zone like a family party it stays socials as long as your in that zone. If your alone with a hot woman and your feeling randy like on a date it can get sexual.

What I found is my MOOD was not the happiest with OD Am, unlike when I wear wolf in the morning and AM at night.. In that situation I find my mood is better and im more relaxed.. However, it seems with wolf I have to take the lead more and theres intimidation whereas with OD it almost as social as glace. Also with OD interactions seem like social with status whereas with wolf it feels like your a business contact to people.

Oh a few things.. No Asians at the party but I stopped by Starbucks before the party with my GF and the cashiers there were all Asian and they were addressing me as sir, and seemed to give great service.. It seems they saw me more in AWE than as a friend or buddy. I saw some hot young Asian beaver there -- too young like 16 or so .. She was with her bf and was into her studies but a couple time I could swear I saw her glance over to look at me. All in all not enough testing to judge effects on Asians.. Both OD and AM are not known for being Asian magnets. However, Garry has told me OD can be very appealing to Asians if you catch them in the right zone (namely status stage).
09-27-2014 10:11 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-20-2014 6:04 PM

Incidentally, how many people are using OD at this time of the year? The reports seemed to have stopped for a while now...
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2014 9:36 PM by dsouza.)
10-20-2014 6:04 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-21-2014 8:52 AM

I was playing with Xist, L2K and A4A mainly and haven't used it very much. Since those are the ones I had most obvious results with.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2014 8:53 AM by masterfu678.)
10-21-2014 8:52 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-21-2014 9:09 AM

(10-21-2014 8:52 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I was playing with Xist, L2K and A4A mainly and haven't used it very much. Since those are the ones I had most obvious results with.

I wonder if its also the time of year. Its getting colder out there and in most places where I live the heating hasn't been cranked up indoors.. So you've got cold out , cold in.. Bad case for OD.

During the summer this thread was going strong.. I am now wondering if I should store my OD and reuse it next spring?
10-21-2014 9:09 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-21-2014 9:20 AM

Buy one of those sweater from UNIQLO that has a heating technology built in. The longer you wear it, the better OD diffuses.
10-21-2014 9:20 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-22-2014 8:59 AM

(10-21-2014 9:20 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Buy one of those sweater from UNIQLO that has a heating technology built in. The longer you wear it, the better OD diffuses.

HAHA sounds like a solution for the winter. Smile
10-22-2014 8:59 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2014 2:47 PM

OD is amazing in the warm weather. I use it in the summer months, and in Florida...works like a charm. It's one of my favorite products, and complements me VERY well....(SUPER ALPHA GUY)

It does work quite differently in the cold though, or in that case barely at all. It's definitely a SUPER wolf, with a wild sexual side to it. It also has TAC in it, so it makes women orgasm easily.
10-22-2014 2:47 PM

Share This Thread