Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Overdose arrived today
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-06-2013 2:04 AM

Ordered it last Thursday (Oct 31, while everyone is out there trick or treating, I am alone in my dorm room ordering pheromones, lol)

Got it on Monday (Nov 4th) You guys are not kidding when you say LAL had the fastest shipping speed possible.

I had also told Garry to include samples of Aqua Vitae, Asian for Asian Men, Wolf, and Hypnotica. This make the $99 I spend on Overdose (includes shipping fee) worth every penny. The sample vials looks like they could last pretty long for a sample. I had already decided that Aqua Vitae and A4A is what I'm going to get just by smelling them. (Btw, what is Garry trying to write on A4A? I only see garbled chinese.)

I wore 3 little dabs of OD on my neck today just to try it out. I had sprayed Glace on my neck at 9AM this morning, but at the time of OD application, which is 2PM, I think Glace had died down and it is OD's turn. I think I got a couple respect hit. They are older women on the bus sitting besides me, only to leave me alone after a minute or so. This could also mean I OD'd on OD, I heard about the term "ghosting", is this it? Or it could mean that I had too little mones on, I tried to be very careful when pumping the gel.

When I walk by people some of them would turn their head and looks at me, then turn away. No major reaction from people, this is all I can say for now.

Self effects are very obivious however, you guys said that OD will make you want to "fuck shit up", that is exactly how I felt. I remember causing minor mischiefs to the people I know of and even pissed some of them. I also talked more then before.

I'm going to try one full pump tomorrow, just to feel the difference. I consider this to be extreme testing because I got a feeling I would OD on OD major time with a full pump. What dosage do you guys recommand? What is the difference between dabs and glops?

Also, based on my arsenal of products, what combination would you guys recommand for mainly hitting on asian girls? I know it definitely involves A4A but what other products can I add to enhance A4A.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 2:57 AM by masterfu678.)
11-06-2013 2:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: My Overdose arrived today
11-07-2013 1:57 AM

Start off small with OD, trust me this product is hard to really pin down at first. Lets start with dosage, 1 full pump = a glob, now there are also half pump = pea size. I would go with a pea size first and test to see what happens.

Keep in mind this product is social at first then turns more sensual / sexual over a LONG period of time. I mean it could take hours to get sensual / sexual. I live in California so BBQs, beach days, pool parties and day drinking is where and when I use OD. To be honest I don't use OD when I hit the bars, it takes too damn long to get where I want it to go.

To be honest OD was a pain in the ass for me at first, hard to guess what the fuck I was doing. By no means am I a phero-master, but I do like OD and for me 1.5 pumps works fine. What I did was spread OD onto my neck and forearms and it seemed to work best that way.

Not sure if this helps but this is what I found when using OD...just my 2 cents.

The Dude abides...
11-07-2013 1:57 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-07-2013 8:19 AM

Yes, this product is so hard to grasp. But I think if it were just a social at first, then I should treat it the same as Glace.

Maybe SX-D9 is faster for sexual hits, it is social/sexual the moment you put it on.
11-07-2013 8:19 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2013 2:34 AM

Well, I'll report a hit of OD happened this Friday(11/15)

It happened on an American Born Chinese female, who is 19 years old. The weird thing about her is that whenever I am near her, I get the urge to hug her close and tight and have a boner, even if I keep my eye closed and not look at her or talk to her. She wears perfumes, maybe the company who made her perfume had secretly put pheromones in it and I was a victim, or it could be that her natural pheromone levels are very high.

Anyways, back to the report of OD, when it is about time to part with her and as I am saying my goodbyes, she suddenly asked me to hug her, usually is me who is asking for the hug and girls might give it to me or just shuts me off, I rarely had a girl asking me to hug her first, maybe is OD. We had a nice long and friendly hug, I would hug her longer, but there are about 30 other people around, so I loosed up after a minute.

My dosage is 1.5 pumps. Applied on the entire neck
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 9:06 AM by masterfu678.)
11-18-2013 2:34 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-18-2013 12:06 PM

(11-18-2013 2:34 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Well, I'll report a hit of OD happened this Friday(11/15)
I get the urge to hug her close and tight and have a boner, even if I keep my eye closed and not look at her or talk to her.

Please dont ever do this - she will think you are a creep. Not that you would but some guys I seen and heard will pull a stunt like this and the girl will get freaked out. Trust me I've had a few women tell me some crazy stories.

Quote:Anyways, back to the report of OD, when it is about time to part with her and as I am saying my goodbyes, she suddenly asked me to hug her, usually is me who is asking for the hug and girls might give it to me or just shuts me off.

Okay looks and sounds like a subtle hit but you need to test OD more. I would wear this one solo for 2 weeks to get a full grasp and make notes as to what happens. In that time you want to also test the dosage to see what works best.

Also don't be that guy always asking for the hug - fuck that dude, let the chick hug you. You are the prize always remember that.

The Dude abides...
11-18-2013 12:06 PM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-19-2013 7:01 PM

I'm just saying I have that urge. But I know better and held back. I applied OD at 9am and the hug part came around 10pm. Which is probably when most of the OD had been diffused.
11-19-2013 7:01 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2013 12:00 AM

I feel you bro, my best advice is to really be patient with OD. It will take some time to get a grip on it, but it a pretty good social/sexual mone that LAL put out. If you are in college I think OD will be a great testing ground in that environment. If you are targeting Asian women I've read from several members here use NA, AV, Androstadienone (or dienone) and worked as an "Asian chick magnet" so to speak.

I'm Latino so I use loads of Turn Up The Heat, N.PA, P84, A314, Ammo + IS to attract Latinas, if I'm chasing white chicks I throw on socials to soften it.

The Dude abides...
11-20-2013 12:00 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-20-2013 11:50 AM

So Nude Alpha, Aqua Vitae, and Androstadienone is the best combo for Asian? Will try it someday.
11-20-2013 11:50 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-27-2013 11:51 PM

I agree with Andromun on the slow testing of OD first. To hasten the conversion a bit, I use a pump of OD and spread it around my forearms and neck, continually rubbing until it is dry, then immediately spray an alcohol based cover scent. If I need a social-sexual within a couple of hours or so, I spray Evolve or AV or put on a couple of swipes of Lucky 7 on my neck to spike the OD. For work, I put on a pump of OD and a couple of drops of Wolf and A-1.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-27-2013 11:51 PM

cascadianette
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2013 9:02 AM

Learning so much here!!Soldier
12-08-2013 9:02 AM