Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

My Journal - The Quest: Pheromones To Conquer Women!
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Journal - The Quest: Pheromones To Conquer Women!
12-26-2011 8:34 PM

Im still learning female psychology as well. I didnt see any talk during your petting session. LMR. You know voicing we shouldnt be doing this. We should stop etc. shed already thinking it and a whole bunch of other things while youre steam rolling for the finish line. Relax and have her think no i dont want to stop or nooo we should be doing this.

Just my humble thoughts on this.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Can someone post the link for L2K?

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
12-26-2011 8:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-26-2011 8:44 PM

(12-26-2011 8:34 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Im still learning female psychology as well. I didnt see any talk during your petting session. LMR. You know voicing we shouldnt be doing this. We should stop etc. shed already thinking it and a whole bunch of other things while youre steam rolling for the finish line. Relax and have her think no i dont want to stop or nooo we should be doing this.

Just my humble thoughts on this.

Thx for your opinion! very good point! we didn't talk, maybe we should have.. i dont know what happened.. it was just a really wierd situation, because normally everything works smoothly, and i don't have to think.. But i think i really did misinterpret her stopping me from going down on her.. My immediate thoughts was that she had LMR, but i just think she was uncomfertable with the fact of having a guy going down on her.. at least that's what i think.. She said with a laughing tone: "NO, no no! THAT i won't let you do! ;)" and i just froze and paniced.. because i'm not used to resistance when i go down on girls..

So what i got out of the experience:

- Talk a bit more during the petting session (thx paradigmshift)
- maybe longer foreplay...
- Give her the opportunity to take the lead (she was not an "alphabitch" so to speek.. a bit shy)
- when the LMR came, i should have maybe tried a freeze out, or try one step back, two steps forward..

BUT, i'm confident i'll get the chance to try again because of the androstadienone ;) it seems to make all girls wanne see me again as soon as they can.. Big Grin

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-Journal-...quer-Women
12-26-2011 8:44 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-26-2011 9:33 PM

Ideally by talking and i mean whispering in her ear while you you tease her you would avoid lmr. By voicing thoughts she might have youre saying you understand. With stops and starts you should get her so worked up that she will say oh no were done teasing i want it now. Current girl im hooking up with goes nuts and she says i always seem to be in control. And. She loves being teased. I see it as her being able to enjoy the feeling and the teasing heightens her state.

I love to see how worked up she gets. Big Grin. Sometimes she has said oh were not having sex tonight. Im like cool. I am going to see how turned i can get you.

As's nude alpha glace Androstadienone combo works very nicely for me here.

Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
12-26-2011 9:33 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-27-2011 1:20 PM

Hmm, maybe she got self conscious? Some ladies need to feel super-comfortable before you can get anywhere good with them. You might have to put some work into this one, but it may be well worth the pay off.
It's nice to meet you. I used to move around a TON when I was young, but it was just in the U.S.. There were differences in culture in the different regions, but we were still all Americans, lol. Still, I know what it feels like to be the "new guy" (well, chick). It's goo dthat you've gotten the game figured out at a younger age, but you may find some good surprises along the way as well Smile
12-27-2011 1:20 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-27-2011 1:48 PM

Becca is right. It really is about a comfort level. I thought about this and remembered a quote from sciencestudent's signature at pherotalk.

The epitome of a modern gentleman: "A gentleman may lead, but he lets the lady set the pace."

Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
12-27-2011 1:48 PM

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

12-27-2011 2:45 PM

(12-27-2011 1:48 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Becca is right. It really is about a comfort level. I thought about this and remembered a quote from sciencestudent's signature at pherotalk.

The epitome of a modern gentleman: "A gentleman may lead, but he lets the lady set the pace."

I like that advice, you got reps Smile
12-27-2011 2:45 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-27-2011 6:39 PM

(12-27-2011 1:20 PM)Beccah Wrote:  Hmm, maybe she got self conscious? Some ladies need to feel super-comfortable before you can get anywhere good with them. You might have to put some work into this one, but it may be well worth the pay off.
It's nice to meet you. I used to move around a TON when I was young, but it was just in the U.S.. There were differences in culture in the different regions, but we were still all Americans, lol. Still, I know what it feels like to be the "new guy" (well, chick). It's goo dthat you've gotten the game figured out at a younger age, but you may find some good surprises along the way as well Smile

Thanks for the advice! I guess i should've put more effort into making her feel more comfortable..

But the androstadienone didn't let me down this time either. She's been bombing me with texts all day, and she wants to see me again Sooo bad it seems.. Big Grin

I'll be working on the comfort level next time! totally forgot it with her.. i'm so used to doing things as they come naturally, but it was so different with this girl i just didn't know what to do.. So time to up my game, and break through this challenge as well.

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

12-27-2011 6:39 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-27-2011 7:07 PM

Massive hit today at a friends place for a game of poker with lots of new people!

Regular combo, 6 inches AV, 4 sprays glace, 2 drops androstadienone

When i first got there i just had to smile, because there was SO many cute girls i hadn't met before Big Grin and so the game began..

First i said hi to the people i knew, and chatted with them for a bit, and later i moved on to the group of girls i didn't know.. I sat down in the couch facing the new girls, and talked a bit with another friend of mine, but after 3-4 min one of the girls leaned over the table and said "there's something really familiar about you.. have we met before?". I responded with "don't really think so" and smiled vaguely (just to not show immidiate and totally obvious interest) By the way, this girl was a blonde, with beautiful tits, and the most perfect ass i had ever seen! She also had a really cute and innocent smile.. She seemed like the girl who was unaware of how good she looked, and also a bit insecure.. (wonder why?)

But as I was saying: as i turned away from her toward the guy i was talking to, she grabbed my hand, and said "Seriously.. i HAVE seen you before!". I was like "really..? How so?" and then she started blabbing about that her sister works some place (don't remeber.. lol.. unimportant) and that she had seen me there once, when she was helping her sister close up the shop. I said i had never been there, and she responded with "ah.. maybe it was just wishful thinking", and as she said it, she stared deep in my eyes, and squeezed my hand, and wouldn't let go! xD

I gave my friend a wink (one this girl - who was named Helena btw - couldn't see) and he said he had to go and grab a smoke.. I turned around, and was now facing this girl, who i had been talking to for barely a minute, and looked at her.. She was staring at me and smiling.. and also kept looking at my lips.. I asked her who she knew here, and she told me she only knew one of the other girls, and pointed at her.. i looked at her friend and thought i knew her, so i looked a bit longer than i normally would've done. Helena saw this, leaned in even closer (now we were only 6-8 inches away from each other) gently grabbed my chin, and she turned my head so i had no other place to look than directly in her eyes.. and then she said: "you wanna go somewhere? the air in here is really bad now...". I said "sure", and then she practically dragged me upstairs and into one of the bedrooms.. we laid down in the bed and made out for a while, untill lots of people came in and shouted we had to come downstairs and see what the storm was doing on TV.. (btw the weather here in norway is crazy nowadays..!) We had no choice, coz they dragged us down, and we had to watch tv.. She left 5 minutes later, but as the passed me, she grabbed my dick through my trousers as she slipped her number into my shirt-pocket and wispered in my ear: "call me!"

damn, guys... what a night..

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

12-27-2011 7:07 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

12-28-2011 1:26 AM

Excellent reporting. I think the girls who are eye catchers & are inexplicably self conscious, probably bloomed a bit later. Sometimes they used to be heavy, etc.. I know a lot of men who prefer these type of women, actually Smile
12-28-2011 1:26 AM

simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-28-2011 5:30 AM

(12-28-2011 1:26 AM)Beccah Wrote:  Excellent reporting. I think the girls who are eye catchers & are inexplicably self conscious, probably bloomed a bit later. Sometimes they used to be heavy, etc.. I know a lot of men who prefer these type of women, actually Smile

I prefer this type Yes

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

12-28-2011 5:30 AM

Share This Thread