Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

My Journal - The Quest: Pheromones To Conquer Women!
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: My Journal - The Quest: Pheromones To Conquer Women!
11-27-2011 11:58 AM

(11-26-2011 8:19 PM)simsa92 Wrote:  A bit about my self:

I am 19 years old, and have already stumbled upon the powers of pheromones. I guess i should consider my self lucky.

But i should tell you a bit abuot my early childhood. My father is in the mediabuisness, and got a job quite up high, BUT in Cairo, Egypt. So at the age of 1, i had to move to Egypt with my familiy. And living there, we moved around a lot, so as soon as i got friends, we moved again, and i had to get to know people all over again.

At the age of 9, my dad got a job back in Norway again, and i started in the 4th grade in a norwegian school. This was a massive transition, becaus the social code in Egypt was completely different from the one in norway.. The biggest difference was that I was a lot more childish than the rest of the kids in my grade. This made me very insecure, and i always had to work my ass off to try and be like the other kids.. This has in a way defined me as a person for the rest of my life.. Because i have always observed how others behave, and behave that way - trying to blend in as best possible.. Very exhausting way to live.

I have also struggled my entire life with social anxiety and a mild depression.. But a year ago i started on medication for this, wich made me a lot less selfconcious and, logically the depression was also gone..

At the time i had a girlfriend - we started up as fuckbuddies, but i got more and more feelings for her. And as soon as i popped the "L"-word (FYI - a long while after she had incessantly been saying it) she started having controll in the relationship instead of me.. I became almost her personal slave, and i would do anything for her.. Good thing that relationship is over.. But the sex was fucking amazing..

But i still can't count all the times i have been rejected and pushed away from women as soon as i show the slightest hint of me having more feelings for them than they have for me.

But I should give "as3" some credit for recommending the "how to become an alpha-male" e-book.. I read it in a couple of hours, and could simply not believe how much i could relate to. I could see all of the reasons why i have failed in relationships earlier.

And of course - since you are reading my journal, i guess it's only logic that i actually bought pheromones.
My first purchase was Aqua Vitae by liquid alchemy labs. And i absolutely love it's self effects! I instantly feel more macho, and i walk "like a baws".

One of my first hard hits with AV was with a friend of mine who practically threw herself onto me as soon as she got me by herself.. I didn't understand anything! And after some time in bed - with her basically doing anything i wanted.. I asked her why she was behaving like that. And she said: "there's something different about you today! I can't describe it". And after this single experience - i was sold. Mones do work.. And this is basically where i am today.. Testing mones, gaining respect from guys, recieving phone-numbers, having random sex with girls from clubs, and watching chicks at café's blush if i as much at look at them!

Life is goood lately my friends! - life is good!

Outstanding report Simsa92,

I'm glad you are upping your game while learning from past mistakes. I gotta spread the love before I can rep you again.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-27-2011 11:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-27-2011 1:50 PM

(11-27-2011 10:47 AM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  8 years in Egypt? How is your Arabic? Smile

I repped you

Hahaha... not so good.. went to an english school, so i din't really need to learn any arabic..

Thx for reading btw! much appreciated!

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-Journal-...quer-Women
11-27-2011 1:50 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-27-2011 2:11 PM

I have a funny story for you guys!

My sister and her fiancé came over friday night, and brought along a couple bottles of wine. We made dinner, and me and the fiancé laughed at my sister all night cuz she can't handle alcohol.. funny funny...

But let me get to the point - later on, when me and the guy also started getting a bit drunk, and therefore - a lot more sharing and honest, he told me that at the age of 13, he got bullied a lot at school for having diabetes.. So to compensate for this, he started studying women psychology.. It became his obsession.. He read all the books he could find, and ended up becoming a "master".. At one point all of his buddies practically begged him not to hit on the girls they had an eye for because they knew that if he wanted, he would make them ask him home at the end of the evening. He could walk into any club and know for certain that it would be HIM that would - without a doubt - bring home the hottest chick. He has principals against sex before marriage, so he always followed them home, just to make them suffer even more when he kissed them goodbye and left xD.. BUT - he actually read the e-book many of us have read.. John alexanders'- how to become an alpha male..

Just another story about a social outcast turning his game around and experiencing his life having a 180 degree turnaround.. Motivational Smile

I haven't really gotten the chance to know him all this time him an my sister have been together, so this was a real inspirational experience.. He isn't really good-looking btw, so even that goes to show that knowing the teqniquies and tricks can make you a master..!

Wish me luck on my quest guys! And also.. i have a maths exam tomorrow.. -.- wish me luck for that too Smile

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

11-27-2011 2:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

11-30-2011 4:03 PM

Flowers are too generic. I don't think it's good to get a girl some gift that will be categorized with something that someone else has gotten for her before. I don't think it's helpful to give a girl a compliment that she's gotten from another guy before either. The girls I've known want to be seen as unique and individual. They want a guy who can see their soul. That's totally understandable. Who wants to be lumped in with a crowd? Granted, the girls I've been interested in tend to be extraordinarily intelligent and I'm not what you'd call a player. The one girl I dated who did like flowers tended to be a little too fond of being taken care of and was very high maintenance.

I knew one guy who gave a girl a boquet of dead flowers from a dumpster with the note "unlike these flowers, my love for you will never die."

Gotta hand it to him, that's certainly original.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2011 4:06 PM by wiserd.)
11-30-2011 4:03 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2011 4:27 PM

(11-30-2011 4:03 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Flowers are too generic. I don't think it's good to get a girl some gift that will be categorized with something that someone else has gotten for her before. I don't think it's helpful to give a girl a compliment that she's gotten from another guy before either. The girls I've known want to be seen as unique and individual. They want a guy who can see their soul. That's totally understandable. Who wants to be lumped in with a crowd? Granted, the girls I've been interested in tend to be extraordinarily intelligent and I'm not what you'd call a player. The one girl I dated who did like flowers tended to be a little too fond of being taken care of and was very high maintenance.

I knew one guy who gave a girl a boquet of dead flowers from a dumpster with the note "unlike these flowers, my love for you will never die."

Gotta hand it to him, that's certainly original.

Very original indeed

Lately I have been very aware of the fact that if i give women gifts, as flowers etc - i only do so because i feel like it, and because i expect nothing in return. I expect nothing in return because i need nothing in return because i am a guy who "has it all figured out, and do not need anything in addition to what i already have". (just as SeriousSmile said) Women tend to see straight trough bullshit such as one giving them gifts to try to impress them and so on. The really have an unprecedented intuision when it comes to this.

I have also grown indipendent on the pheromones, and if i use them, i merely use them for the extra "boost" it seems to give. But one can seriously only rely on one thing to get the job done - yourself!

One other update for you guys!
I have started using the "Mystery-method" when i pick up girls, and my god this works like a charm. With the mystery-method i am talking about the technique the famous pickup artist Erik von markovik, aka "mystery", has developed. This method is desribed in more detail in the book "the game" by neil strauss. A very good book btw. Tons of good tips and tricks. The technique is also to be seen in the VH1 show - the pickup artist, where Mystery teches 8 guys with no game to become pickup artists.

Using this method over the past few weeks, I have number-closed 5 girls, kiss-closed 3 girls, and also lay-closed the same 3 girls i kiss-closed.

This method is flawless - used in the right way.

I also have a rapport for you guys with a couple of really impressive hits the other day, but i dont have time to write it now.. Will give the update later!

Cheers!

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 3:03 AM by simsa92.)
11-30-2011 4:27 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-30-2011 4:39 PM

(11-30-2011 4:27 PM)simsa92 Wrote:  Very original indeed

Lately I have been very aware of the fact that if i give women gifts, as flowers etc - i only do so because i feel like it, and because i expect nothing in return. I expect nothing in return because i need nothing in return because i am a guy who "has it all figured out, and do not need anything in addition to what i already have". Women tend to see straight trough bullshit such as one giving them gifts to try to impress them and so on. The really have an unprecedented intuision when it comes to this.

I have also grown indipendent on the pheromones, and if i use them, i merely use them for the extra "boost" it seems to give. But one can seriously only rely on one thing to get the job done - yourself!

One other update for you guys!
I have started using the "Mystery-method" when i pick up girls, and my god this works like a charm. With the mystery-method i am talking about the technique the famous pickup artist Erik von markovik, aka "mystery", has developed. This method is desribed in more detail in the book "the game" by neil strauss. A very good book btw. Tons of good tips and tricks. The technique is also to be seen in the VH1 show - the pickup artist, where Mystery teches 8 guys with no game to become pickup artists.

Using this method over the past few weeks, I have number-closed 5 girls, kiss-closed 3 girls, and also lay-closed the same 3 girls i kiss-closed.

This method is flawless - used in the right way.

I also have a rapport for you guys with a couple of really impressive hits the other day, but i dont have time to write it now.. Will give the update later!

Cheers!

PUA game + Mones = Axe Commercial :laugh4:

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-30-2011 4:39 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2011 4:48 PM

(11-30-2011 4:39 PM)as33156 Wrote:  PUA game + Mones = Axe Commercial :laugh4:

Very true!

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

11-30-2011 4:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-30-2011 5:45 PM

(11-30-2011 4:39 PM)as33156 Wrote:  PUA game + Mones = Axe Commercial :laugh4:

Just like this Big Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9BmV9aWqm2E&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9BmV9aWqm2E&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>
11-30-2011 5:45 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-04-2011 5:06 PM

Mission: Learning the way of NLP
Starting date: Today!

As you read, i am starting learning about Neuro-linguistic programming, and how to "use the structure of female
emotion to arouse a woman in minutes".

I will start with the book "The sexual key" by J.D. Fuentes

Greetings from -
*An eager student on the path to becoming the greatest Pickup artist the world has ever known*

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 5:07 PM by simsa92.)
12-04-2011 5:06 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-26-2011 7:50 PM

I've hit the wall guys.. i can't figure this one out by my self..

6 inches of AV - applied 3 on each side of neck
4 sprays of glace - 3 on the front of my neck and chest, 1 on my forearm, and rubbed on the other forearm
2 drops of androstadienone

Yesterday i was at a local club and had alot of fun, I met lots of new girls, and observed MANY IOI's.. Fun Big Grin

But this is where it begins.. A girl who i hadn't seen since high school came over and said hi and i gave her a small hug, but she pulled me in real tight and held me there for a long time, but i eventually got free xD lol..

And so the game began.. Me and my wing went around in the club, but this girl kept coming back. I didn't really notice her giving me tons of IOI's untill my wing told me, and then i went for it. Did everything right, we made out for a while, and then her, two of my buddies, and my self called a cab to my appartment, we watched some tv, had a few drinks, and then we went to bed, me and the girl in my bedroom, the other guys in the living room..

and this is where you guys come in.. I need to know what i could have done differently.. we laid in bed, and at this point i had already sobered a bit up, so it wasn't the same as in the club, but the way i started things was to ask her a stupid question, and she started talking like crazy, and then i just put my finger on her lips, said "just shut up.." with a smug smile on my face, and kissed her.

Then i started moving down her neck and sucked on her nipples, but her bra was still attached on her back, and i couldn't get it off, cuz she was just laying there, really unenthusiastic.. I guys she was just nervous, coz i know she had a crush on me for like a year a while back..

But then i moved down to her thighs with my hands, played around with the seam of her panties, and started rubbing on the outside of her panties, and later on the inside.. And everytime i slipped a finger inside her i heard gasping, but trying not to make a sound..

But now i was horny as hell, and i didn't want to just lay like this for ever, and seeing as she didn't start rubbing my dick and stuff like that, i thought i should try to go down on her, just to get her panties off so i could easily slip it in later.. xD but yeah.. so here she stopped me.. and i didn't understand if it was because she didn't want me to go down on her, or because she didn't want to do anything more than what we already were doing.. or should I say - what I was doing..

I thought later that i could have tried a freeze out if you guys know what i mean?

So what should i have done from here? i just slowly stopped doing stuff, and said i was tired.. It didn't get awkward or anything after that even though it was kinda wierd..

I haven't had this problem before because girls always do their part as well so i dont have to do everything my self.. i just didn't know what to do..

Anything ppl?

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

12-26-2011 7:50 PM

Share This Thread