Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Glace and AM experience
Deshet
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 6 posts

My Glace and AM experience
09-13-2014 4:36 PM

Hi guys, after a week with the two products, here is my experience with it so far.

Ordering and Delivery

The Alpha Dream site is very easy to navigate and order products, the site is very professionally designed with lots of information. My only feedback would be maybe have some additional info about the various scents they offered, maybe give some comparisons to what other colognes those scents might smell like. Otherwise, the buying experience was very nice and easy, and I end up ordering a bottle of AM and Glace, both unscented.

The products were delivered to me in 10 business days, but this is because I am in Canada. The package was nicely packed and secured, so no issues there.

Glace

I decided to wear 1 spray of Glace the next morning to work. My initial reaction to Glace when I sprayed on me was the scent is definitely detectable, although relatively faint. It smells a bit musky, hint of sweat and urine, but not obnoxious and easily covered by my cologne, which I used near the application points.

Within 5 minutes of application, I begin to feel a bit light-headed, and that lasted for the next 2 hours. It wasn't a being sick kind of feeling, more like you feel a bit flighty and floaty, not an unpleasant feeling. I took the transit to work, but did not really notice any hits. One girl who sat in front of me looked back a couple of times and that was it. The rest of the day in the office, I did not notice any more interactions than usual, so I chalk that up to no using enough Glace.

On day 2, I put 2 sprays on, this time, I did not get the light headed feeling anymore. I still did not notice any blatants IOI's or interactions that was out of the ordinary the rest of the day until the end of the day while waiting at the bus stop for the bus ride home. There was a middle-aged woman (probably late 30's, early 40's) waiting at the stand as well, and as soon as I asked her the time, we ended up carrying on a conversation for the next 20 minutes, both at the stop and when we got on the bus. I have to literally put on my headphones to give her the hint that I didn't want to talk anymore, but she kept glancing at me the rest of the ride. Not sure if this can be attributed to Glace because it would've been more than 8 hours after application at this point.

The next day, while wearing 4 sprays of Glace, I went up to talk to this new girl at my office, probably early to mid 20's, super cute, but also never seemed very approachable up until this point. I basically just went up to her and introduced myself, and she looked at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes, like she's grateful that I came to talk to her. She just started talking about herself, what her job is, and on and on, and I literally just said "Hi my name is Deshet, what is your name?". This went on for about 10 minutes, and I just have to excuse myself because I had to get to a meeting. She gave me a look like she didn't want the conversation to end, so I'm definitely interested to see where this can go with her once I try some other mones around her. Whistle3

The rest of the day, I can't say I've noticed any big self-effects while wearing Glace, but I did notice that while having conversations, I spoke a lot clearer and it seemed like the words just flow into my head seamlessly, whereas normally I could be stuck in the middle of sentences seeking the right words. If clarity of thought is a self-effect of Glace, that would be a terrific result.

AM experiences to come.....
09-13-2014 4:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RussianWolf, XyzN, greengrenade, kimosabe, Falcon, dsouza
Login or register to remove all advertising

greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 30 posts

RE: My Glace and AM experience
09-13-2014 6:58 PM

Keep it coming, my order AM and Glace is on the way.

TOP SECRETS I OWN

LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Overdose, A1, Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae
XS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, PSE, Xist
Apex: Core
Androtic Direct: Ammo, Instant Shine, Instant Openness, Turn Up the Heat
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace

Wishlist
LAL: Voodoo
XS: Xist oil, Taboo, Evolve oil, SOB oil, Loveboat
Apex: Dionysos
Alpha Dream: L11K Ver.1
Pheromone Treasure: Grail of Affection
09-13-2014 6:58 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
Deshet
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 6 posts

09-15-2014 10:17 AM

Alright, here's my AM experience:

After a couple of days just going with Glace, I decided to add a spray of unscented AM to my chest (in addition to 2 sprays of Glace to the side of my neck) as I'm about to head out to meet two female coworkers for dinner and drinks. I can say that the mones scent of AM is much stronger than Glace, and I cannot imagine anyone going out with that without any cover. When I take a whiff of AM on me, I choke up a bit and usually can't help but have a cough to clear my throat. Definitely strong stuff, or I'm just extremely sensitive to the smell. I was able to use my Oud cologne to cover up the scent, which I though complements the mones scent pretty well.

Anyway, on to the dinner with my coworkers, one is 28 years old, while the other is 39, both are quite attractive. I went to the restaurant, and the 39 year old was the first one there, so we walked in and took a table. It was relatively cool evening (probably about 13 celcius), my female companion had on a blazer over a white sleeveless blouse. So, the odd thing was, even though I thought the temperature inside the restaurant was pretty comfortable, and probably cool enough to keep a light jacket or sweater on, within 5 minutes of sitting down, she had to take off her blazer because she said she was hot! I wonder if that's the AM working? Anyway, we ordered some drinks and have a nice chat in general before the other coworker gets there. No kino, but lots of direct eye contact with some shy smiles here and there. Definitely a bit of a departure from my usual contact with her.

The younger coworker got there probably about 30 minutes later, and the first thing she says when you gave me a hug was that I smell amazing! Now, we've know each other for over 2 years and we usually hug when we meet, but this is the first time she has ever told me I smell good. That can't be a coincidence right, on the first night I have mones on with her? The rest of the night, we had great conversations back and forth between the 3 of us, lot's of flirting and even some convo that veered sexual that neither seemed to mind (we jokingly said that maybe we should end the night with a 3some at some point and both just kinda laughed it off). I did notice that the older coworker seemed a little jealous each time when I flirt and focused more on the younger girl. Again, not her usual reactions as we have all 3 hung out before. Anyways, I do not want to start anything with either one of them since we all work together (don't shit where you eat), I just wanted to see the effects of AM on my interactions with them and there was definitely some changes in behaviour when I have it on.

Just to add to the above, throughout the night, there was another table of 6 people just in front of us (maybe about 10 feet away), and two of the girls on that table (probably early 20's), kept stealing glances at me the whole night, and when I look their way, they just held the eye contact until I look a way. I'm not a bad looking guy, but this is not common in my experience, usually I'm the one that has to give IOI's to the women before I see anything back. Definitely a nice feeling!

Night 2 of AM experience coming up....
09-15-2014 10:17 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, Falcon, greengrenade
Deshet
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 6 posts

09-15-2014 11:59 AM

Night 2 with AM:

So, the next evening (Friday), I have plans with 2 of my buddies to hang out and do some pub crawl, just a nice boys night out, have a few drinks, etc. I sprayed 1 spray of AM on my chest, and 2 sprays of Glace on my neck. Before heading out to meet my buddies, I figured I would run to the Burritos shop near my place to pick up some food. When I walked in, there was a firetruck parked out in front, and I was wondering what is going on! It turns out that a couple of the firefighters have stopped by themselves to pick up some burritos. Smile

Anyway, there were 3 of them and they were ordering in front of me. Now, these guys were all 6'2" and above, 220+ lbs, exactly how you'd imagine firemen should look like. The last of the guy to order was a bit of a pain in the ass, he was giving the girl behind the counter a hard time because they didn't have the exact ingredients that he wanted, so he was just holding up the rest of the line, namely me and I was not impressed. He just being generally grumpy and not friendly (he looks like the type that's probably not very friendly in general) to the girl who was making his burritos (pretty cute but extremely young, maybe 18-19), and at one point, she looked at me and we gave each other eye rolls and smiles. If only I was a few years younger! So, the funny thing that happened was that after I finally put my order in, the four of us was standing in the corner waiting for our food, one of the fireman asked if I had stopped by their station a few weeks ago, he says that I looked familiar. I said no, but at this point, all four of us starting having a cool conversation about their jobs, the condo I was living in (they've done service call to the building before), and even the grumpy fireman was quite buddy buddy with me. The conversation carried on for about 5-10 minutes until their food was ready, and even then, one of the fireman was reluctant to end the conversation. Very cool, yet odd overall interaction. Got a lot of respects from guys who normally wouldn't give anyone that kind of respect. When I paid for my food to leave, the burrito girl gave me the sweetest, shyest smile I've seen, and I could tell that she was quite taken by me. Like I've said, I wished I was a few years younger! So definitely an interesting start to my 2nd night of AM/Glace experiment.

Later on, probably about 2 hours later, I met my buddies at the bar, and the cute bartender serving us was definitely giving me a lot of IOI's even though I was pretty much engrossed in conversations with my buddies. One of my buddy, who normally is a pretty quiet type, even when we are out together, was much more talkative tonight, so that was different. The rest of the night, the conversations just seemed to flow a lot smoother with my buddies, we had some interactions with some other groups of guys and we did not get any aggression from any of them, in fact, they were extremely friendly and treated us all like long lost buddies.

One last major hit I'll talk about happened towards the end of the night as we staggered towards our one of our regular closing time drinking establishment. We ordered our last drinks before last call and settled in for closing time. Without noticing, in about 5 or 10 minutes, a group has moved towards where we are sitting and standing around us. It was a younger group, all guys except for one girl. We had a couple of quick chit chats with the guys in the group and turn back to ourselves. However, I started noticing that the girl kept staring at me, and I think I finally understood what the "deer in headlights" look that I've read so much about on here. When ever I look back at her, she just continues to hold her eye contact with a smile on her face. She definitely wants me to talk to her. Now, I have to guess that I am definitely not the type of guys she is normally attracted to. She is probably about mid 20's, have a cute face and a terrific body, but she is more on the alternative side (she has a nose ring and tattoos on her arms), whereas I'm button down oxford kind of guy. If it wasn't already that late in the evening and I've had quite a bit to drink, I would definitely have gone and talk to her. I was feeling the effects of the alcohol, and I would've made a fool of myself if I had. Bad timing! Hopefully I'll run into her again at that pub.

Anyway, all that happened in the span of an evening, so I don't know if I can attribute that to just plain old coincidence. Bear in mind that I've only been using mones for one week at this point, I'll have to test the combo out more this coming week(s), and hopefully have more experiences that will help cement in my mind that this thing is truly working!

Will keep you posted!
09-15-2014 11:59 AM
Thanks given by Falcon, dsouza, kimosabe, greengrenade, lunch, XyzN
SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 605
Thanks received:
352 thanks in 227 posts

09-15-2014 2:39 PM

Incredible report!
09-15-2014 2:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 801
Thanks received:
1115 thanks in 631 posts

09-15-2014 3:30 PM

Yes Am and Glace is one of my fav combos. I think self effects of Am hit you hard too. Did you find you just love to talk? I got that many times when wearing Am in the early days.

Great report. BTW if you like Am glace, why not venture out and buy l2k ? L2k is a more refined AM glace...
09-15-2014 3:30 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  glace at work... sales experience waca 1 680 10-23-2012 9:13 AM
Last Post: UnderConstruction
  Atypical Glace Experience stoavio 17 4,427 08-31-2012 11:07 PM
Last Post: stoavio