Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Glace Experience
Russ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

My Glace Experience
11-11-2018 5:12 PM

I used glace for time today and i used it solo. My job requires that I work closely with a partner and I am stuck in a vehicle with them as we respond to people problems. The particular person I was with today is generally a little quieter and somewhat grumpy as well as a bit introverted. That was not the case today, they spoke freely about everything and didnt hold back. We discussed everything from his family, to his sex life, problems, and his future plans. It was alot of information that he was giving me and I am confident that Glace pushed him in that direction of comfort with me.

The self effects of Glace were what I really noticed today and I am a believer. I felt calm and happy, the usual things that give me anxiety didn't give me anxiety and I was smiling throughout the day. Between the military and my career I have come to feel anxious often however it doesn't show on my face. I worry often and I try to anticipate what could, might, probably might, maybe a little chance of, or will definetely happen. Its how ive been wired for almost the last 9 years. I felt calm and giddy and a little careless today with Glace. It's a much different and gentler kind of calm then I got from my Titan+Core combo.

I got a little to trigger happy and used four sprays today. One to the back of each hand and one to the front + one to the back of my neck. Before spraying I applied my favorite fragrance roll on to each location. I did notice that glace is smelly, but the smell didnt last more then 15 minutes.

Hopefully my review is helpful to some of you! I know they are important because others reviews are what push my purchases. I plan to put a review of Ascend with cops next so be on the lookout. Also I see alot of discussion of different formulas at different times of a particular item, I purchased my glace at the beginning of November 2018.

LAL:Aqua Vitae, Bad Woof
PXS:Taboo, Xist, SOB, Bliss, Evolve, Celebrity, AsvendWcops, Love Boat
Apex:Titan, Core, Tusc, Orbital, M3x
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
11-11-2018 5:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: My Glace Experience
11-11-2018 11:40 PM

(11-11-2018 5:12 PM)Russ Wrote:  I used glace for time today and i used it solo. My job requires that I work closely with a partner and I am stuck in a vehicle with them as we respond to people problems. The particular person I was with today is generally a little quieter and somewhat grumpy as well as a bit introverted. That was not the case today, they spoke freely about everything and didnt hold back. We discussed everything from his family, to his sex life, problems, and his future plans. It was alot of information that he was giving me and I am confident that Glace pushed him in that direction of comfort with me.

The self effects of Glace were what I really noticed today and I am a believer. I felt calm and happy, the usual things that give me anxiety didn't give me anxiety and I was smiling throughout the day. Between the military and my career I have come to feel anxious often however it doesn't show on my face. I worry often and I try to anticipate what could, might, probably might, maybe a little chance of, or will definetely happen. Its how ive been wired for almost the last 9 years. I felt calm and giddy and a little careless today with Glace. It's a much different and gentler kind of calm then I got from my Titan+Core combo.

I got a little to trigger happy and used four sprays today. One to the back of each hand and one to the front + one to the back of my neck. Before spraying I applied my favorite fragrance roll on to each location. I did notice that glace is smelly, but the smell didnt last more then 15 minutes.

Hopefully my review is helpful to some of you! I know they are important because others reviews are what push my purchases. I plan to put a review of Ascend with cops next so be on the lookout. Also I see alot of discussion of different formulas at different times of a particular item, I purchased my glace at the beginning of November 2018.

Glad to hear Glace worked for you. I have a 3 products from Alfa Dream purchased in 2016 that did not perform well and because of that I am hesitant to trust them with a new purchase.
11-11-2018 11:40 PM
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: My Glace Experience
03-18-2019 1:21 AM

(11-11-2018 5:12 PM)Russ Wrote:  I used glace for time today and i used it solo. My job requires that I work closely with a partner and I am stuck in a vehicle with them as we respond to people problems. The particular person I was with today is generally a little quieter and somewhat grumpy as well as a bit introverted. That was not the case today, they spoke freely about everything and didnt hold back. We discussed everything from his family, to his sex life, problems, and his future plans. It was alot of information that he was giving me and I am confident that Glace pushed him in that direction of comfort with me.

Do you still use Glace? If so, do you continue to use it solo, or do you combine it with other mones?
03-18-2019 1:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Glace and AM experience Deshet 5 3,000 09-15-2014 4:30 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  glace at work... sales experience waca 1 1,643 10-23-2012 10:13 AM
Last Post: UnderConstruction
  Atypical Glace Experience stoavio 17 9,155 09-01-2012 12:07 AM
Last Post: stoavio