Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My First Pheromone Experiment
OliOSunshine
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: My First Pheromone Experiment
05-07-2012 9:03 PM

Well I can't tell you what to believe or not to believe. I've been honest and whether you believe me or not isn't in my power. *shrug*

I'm not done with my divorce and I'm not even wanting any kind of relationship until this is done. Its proven to be too complicated during a divorce. But his family happens to be my friends so we are in each others lives. As far as what happens tomorrow or the day after that or the day after that..... i don't know. And I'm not pretending to! If we have another chance in the future, I don't know about it. If we don't, I don't know about that. I don't know. But if I saw a girlfriend of mine headed down a dangerous road and her family asked for my help, and she had a boyfriend burning all her bridges around her.... I'd get on a pheromone vine and swing across whatever gorge I needed to in order to help her out and get in her head.

That's all I'm doing here...
05-07-2012 9:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Pheromone Experiment - OliOSunshine - 05-07-2012 9:03 PM