Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My First Pheromone Experiment
OliOSunshine
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: My First Pheromone Experiment
05-07-2012 8:25 PM

Hey and Whoa! LOL

I'm not sure where you guys got the impression that I am trying to get him back???

I repeat, we mutually decided to leave things to fate. By that I mean, we both decided that we could go separate ways romantically. As the old adage says "if its meant to be, it will be." So he started dating and because I think he does still have feelings for me, he said the biding his time thing to make himself feel better about it or to give himself some kind of weird permission. I don't know. He didn't even say that to ME.. he said it to his cousin/my friend. HAHAH if he had said that to me, I would have told him that its a bunch of bullshiz. So we are just friends.

Without success, his family and friends have tried to talk to him and he just pushes them away. They asked me to try talking to him. I'm hoping I can get him to open up because I'm pretty much the only one he's ever been real open with EVER. He even has said the same thing to his family, who are genuinely concerned about the direction his life is going in. The hang up is that the new girlfriend is filling his ears with a bunch of crap that isn't true because of her insecurity and its hurting our COMMUNICATION. The relationship is not what I'm going after. I'm going after my friend and his well being.

WITHOUT the pheromones, he will eventually start to relax but it takes about 3-4 days of lots of one on one... I won't have that kind of time... Its gunna be a busy weekend and so i'm hoping it helps jumpstart the connection and openness.

DOes this help? hahah But dudes! thanks for havin a girls back in such an intense way! Smile))))
05-07-2012 8:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Pheromone Experiment - OliOSunshine - 05-07-2012 8:25 PM