Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My First Pheromone Experiment
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3082
Thanks received:
5669 thanks in 1024 posts

RE: My First Pheromone Experiment
05-07-2012 7:12 PM

I agree with all that has been said so far. You asked for advice or suggestions. I am very blunt. Please do not read further than this if you are not ready for some brutal honesty. I'm trying to help here, I promise. Here goes...

(05-07-2012 2:31 PM)OliOSunshine Wrote:  And on Memorial Day weekend is when I will see my guy.

He is not yours anymore sweetheart. You said it yourself he dropped communication with you in favor of her. He made his choice.

If you do not have a significant other yet, DO NOT meet with him. It will hurt you and you will come off as desperate no matter how hard you try not to. If you are not seeing anyone do not bring a knife to a gunfight. You will get hurt when its all said and done.

Let him go for now. The only way to find out how he truly feels about you is to walk away from him. If he wants you he will come after you. If he doesn't, you save time that you could be getting to know someone else. He has put you on the hook and you will stay there as long as you decide to. Staying hung up on someone who has moved on, even if he says its temporary (hook), is a helpless spot to be in. You have given him all your power and he is basking in it. Take some back.

The fog of staying hung up on someone makes it hard to focus on your own life and reduces personal drive. The enormous weight of this damages your social life and the ability to attract future partners. It is hard to receive something else when your hands are already full.

Heres a few tips:
1. stop thinking about him and reminiscing about old times. You have to let the old relationship die before you can start a new one with him anyway if its still even possible.
2. stop believing he is "one of a kind" there are many many other people out there who will indeed wait for you because YOU ARE WORTH THE WAIT.
3. stop being his friend. Lowered status hurts the heart.

My personal recommendation is use the sexiness you say you possess and drop some female swagger on an attractive male in your area. Don't talk at all about Mr. X. Go and enjoy your life again with the memory of the past. If you keep looking in the rearview mirror you will soon crash into something ahead of you. I've run into a few telephone poles in my day looking behind me. LOL
Truly move on and watch him either come to his senses and chase you again, or he doesn't and you didn't waste your time being second place. Either way its win/win for you.
Now go use your new pheromone stash and drop the hammer on some lucky guy out there and have some fun! You deserve the best.

Apologies if this was a bit direct but that's how I roll.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-07-2012 7:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zerosix85, DGamer

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Pheromone Experiment - thundr - 05-07-2012 7:12 PM