Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My First Pheromone Experiment
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1308
Thanks received:
3440 thanks in 1464 posts

RE: My First Pheromone Experiment
05-07-2012 3:30 PM

First, let me say welcome to PheroTruth!

Being a guy I really can't comment on proper dosage or self effect of womens products, but I can offer my opinion on the situation you are in.

And, even then I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but personally if I were in love with someone and already involved in a relationship with her, regradless of the situation she was in, I would not break things off with her and start dating somebody else to "bide my time while she sorted things out".

Or let me rephrase that: I would never break things off with her if I ever had any intent of ever trying to put the relationship back together.

And, I think the new girl has every reason to feel threatened by you. If he is telling you the truth, then he's probably been lying to her. And, if he's being honest with her, then he's lying to you about a potential future together.

I cannot for a minute believe that he is being honest with both of you though. If I were with someone that told me they were only biding their time with me until the person they wanted to be with were completely free, I would run like hell! I just can't see that anybody in a relationship would accept hearing something like that from their partner.

And, if I were to tell a girl that and she didn't run like hell, then I would!

I know this may not be what you want to hear, but I'm not one to sugarcoat things and give people false hope.

While pheromones may help him open up a little, I think more of a long talk is in order, starting with you asking him to honestly let you know where things stand between the two of you, and if he truly wants a future with you. If he refuses to address your concern and to open up at that point, then it may be time to accept that things are the way they are, and are not going to change.

Sorry to be less than supportive and optimistic, but I'm just trying to be realistic.

Best of luck though!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we left on those we leave behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-07-2012 3:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Pheromone Experiment - mark-in-dallas - 05-07-2012 3:30 PM