Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

My Dad (sorta) introduced me
Mr. D
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Tongue My Dad (sorta) introduced me
05-14-2019 11:24 AM

Hey all,

New member here. I stumbled into the wonderful world of pheromones after my dad gave me some of what I thought was his old cologne. I ran out my usual scent and thought what the hell, I'll give this a try.

Suffice it to say, the next few couple of weeks made me a believer. I spent the first week wracking my brain over what the hell was going on. I also take nootropics and I thought at first I had accidentally taken some magic pill that changed my body chemistry. It was only when I stopped using my daily cologne that I stumbled on the secret.

Anywho, I did a lot of searching for info on pheromones the last couple of days and ended up here. Looking to learn a lot more about this hobby from you experts and just have some fun Boast
05-14-2019 11:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Dad (sorta) introduced me
05-14-2019 12:14 PM

What was it ? Did you ever ask him ?

Welcome to the forum
05-14-2019 12:14 PM
Sexy Beast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2019 6:14 PM

(05-14-2019 11:24 AM)Mr. D Wrote:  Hey all,

New member here. I stumbled into the wonderful world of pheromones after my dad gave me some of what I thought was his old cologne. I ran out my usual scent and thought what the hell, I'll give this a try.

Suffice it to say, the next few couple of weeks made me a believer. I spent the first week wracking my brain over what the hell was going on. I also take nootropics and I thought at first I had accidentally taken some magic pill that changed my body chemistry. It was only when I stopped using my daily cologne that I stumbled on the secret.

Anywho, I did a lot of searching for info on pheromones the last couple of days and ended up here. Looking to learn a lot more about this hobby from you experts and just have some fun Boast

Hi MR.D welcome to Pherotruth. What are some of the effects that you're seeing on others when you wear this product ? Second whats on the bottle "labeling and so forth.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2019 6:15 PM by Sexy Beast.)
05-14-2019 6:14 PM
Mr. D
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2019 10:27 AM

(05-14-2019 12:14 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  What was it ? Did you ever ask him ?

Welcome to the forum

My dad buys colognes from China whenever he goes on business trips there. I have no idea if he's aware of the the pheromones research or has just been using it cause it's been working out for him.
05-15-2019 10:27 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mr. D
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2019 10:39 AM

(05-14-2019 6:14 PM)Sexy Beast Wrote:  Hi MR.D welcome to Pherotruth. What are some of the effects that you're seeing on others when you wear this product ? Second whats on the bottle "labeling and so forth.

For effects, a lot of respect/attraction hits. Lot more deferential behavior. I'm usually a pretty direct communicator and I expect the same from people around me, but with mones it's like people passively accept I'm higher status than than. People are way more supplicative (even friends).
Girls make eye-contact more easily and sometimes for a really long time. When I'm talking with a girl one-on-one sometimes she'll just look at me as though she's gonna say something, but then just look into my eyes expectantly.

I'm normally very extroverted and tend to dominate conversations and I feel like with pheromones I need to tone it down a bit.

I'm pretty sure the mones I'm using is not from any of the vendors on this forum since the cologne came from China. It's a clear glass bottle with a red cap, nothing special.
05-15-2019 10:39 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-23-2019 1:07 PM

Nice couch arms, btw.

The effects you're describing are similar to the VIP feel most strong alpha products give off (for some). Lots of good stuff out there to give you the CEO, Rock Star, Celebrity, or full-on Man above Men kind of vibe, such as AV, BW, and a plethora of others.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-23-2019 1:07 PM
Mr. D
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-23-2019 6:30 PM

(05-23-2019 1:07 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Nice couch arms, btw.

The effects you're describing are similar to the VIP feel most strong alpha products give off (for some). Lots of good stuff out there to give you the CEO, Rock Star, Celebrity, or full-on Man above Men kind of vibe, such as AV, BW, and a plethora of others.

Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like BW is really popular around here and might be exactly what I'm looking for. I definitely want to continue that I'm on top of the world feeling.
05-23-2019 6:30 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-24-2019 7:40 AM

(05-23-2019 6:30 PM)Mr. D Wrote:  Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like BW is really popular around here and might be exactly what I'm looking for. I definitely want to continue that I'm on top of the world feeling.

Bad Wolf is a powerful and effective blend. I get strong negative reactions from others when I wear it, but I am in the extreme minority; more of the exception and not the rule. However, most BW users opine that it is a difficult blend to master, so it might take some time to get in the proper state of flow with it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-24-2019 7:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mr. D
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2019 7:10 PM

(05-24-2019 7:40 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Bad Wolf is a powerful and effective blend. I get strong negative reactions from others when I wear it, but I am in the extreme minority; more of the exception and not the rule. However, most BW users opine that it is a difficult blend to master, so it might take some time to get in the proper state of flow with it.

I'll keep that in mind. Any suggestions as to the easiest mones to work with? Been reading quite a bit and I'm getting the impression that well buffered (? not sure what exactly that means) mones are easier to figure out.
05-25-2019 7:10 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-25-2019 8:07 PM

(05-25-2019 7:10 PM)Mr. D Wrote:  I'll keep that in mind. Any suggestions as to the easiest mones to work with? Been reading quite a bit and I'm getting the impression that well buffered (? not sure what exactly that means) mones are easier to figure out.

Well buffered is usually referring to blends that contain high levels of androstenone. If it's not well buffered people can react adversely to it. Anything from avoiding you to wanting to start a fight.

Judging by what I read above, I'd suggest looking at some blends like Alpha Treasures or TITAN. Even Charisma by LPMP sounds like it would work well for you. Just my 2 cents.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
05-25-2019 8:07 PM

Share This Thread