Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Alpha Dream Experience
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Alpha Dream Experience
06-20-2016 1:17 PM

Interesting experience today and i welcome you're take on this

So this morning at about 7am i put 4 sprays of Corpo to front and back of the neck as well as wrists pulse points.

No results apart from friendliness from a new 20 something. I invited her to work in my office as her desk was a bit small for a task she'd been set by the boss which she happily obliged with. I think it would have happened without mones anyway!

So throughout the day I forgot I was wearing mones so didn't take note of any interactions.

Later on at about 5:30pm I went to the shops. At this point I completely forgot I was wearing. I was getting checked out left, right and centre by young and older women but no male attention. I thought to myself 'hey this is great...who needs pheromones!'. But then it hit me that I had Corpo earlier in the day.

That being said, there were a couple of odd things I needed to consider. It had been over 10 hours since i had sprayed myself, much longer than the stated timeframe for its effectiveness so it would have been very weak at best.. Secondly some of the girls checking me out weren't within what I'd consider the range of my pheromones. It was as if I had an aura about me. I was tired from work so didn't look my best either!

What could this possibly be? Mones or no mones?

If it did turn out to be an effect from Corpo then it looks like it's more effective with new encounters than with existing relationships.

More testing required!!

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-20-2016 1:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  8/27/16 Review of Achar by Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 1,753 06-13-2018 1:52 PM
Last Post: Isis
  8-27-16 Review of Light Copulin Essence from Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 1,484 06-13-2018 1:51 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Alpha Dream Truth Serum Randy Savage 1 858 01-30-2018 1:03 AM
Last Post: Lucent
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Donna By Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,273 09-04-2016 8:52 PM
Last Post: Sarafina
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Dream’s EST Honeycake 2 2,541 08-17-2016 2:56 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114