Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mx274, IH, P74, Essence of Woman and Diane's Cops
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Mx274, IH, P74, Essence of Woman and Diane's Cops
01-31-2010 6:02 PM

(01-20-2010 9:27 PM)Nehve1 Wrote:  Alright, so yesterday was another "free" day from my methodical testing.  I was in position to possibly see my TG.

I did 3 spray MX335/135 (first time I've used it), 2 sprays Instant Sexiness/B (keeping with the TAH theme), and then about 5-7 drops of my Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman )/perfume mixture along my chest, ears, wrists.  Covered everything with my Bathed and Infused scent. Everything was fine at first.....but then I started to detect the baby poop smell again. Evil  I endured for about 2 hours, but not wanting to go through the whole workday self-conscious about it, I went to the bathroom and wiped my chest and ears down with soap, water and paper towels!!!

I then put on 1 spray of my Instant Shine (x2)....but i think it was too late.  I could still smell the cops some, so I wasn't comfortable. 

I don't know about this.  I think the Demeter perfume is so short-lived that it disappears in an hour or two, but leaves the cops scent behind.  Maybe I need to dilute it some more or mix some of it with my B&I perfume when I finish one of my atomizers.  Idea

By the way, my TG did stop by yesterday.  He didn't seem to act any differently, though. Dodgy

(01-13-2010 8:05 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Â 
Alot of ladies worry about the smell,  no one picks up on it. 

Hi Nehve,

I've worn Essence of Woman in many different venues, sometimes a lot of Essence of Woman . I may smell the cops bleeding through once in a while but no one has ever told me I stink.

I notice bleed through mostly when I'm very active and/or the weather is especially hot and humid....or it hasn't been properly covered or I used a fragrance that was too light to really do a good job of covering it. So, I rarely wear it if I'm going to work out or go hiking or know I'll be sweating too much..lol...or swimming, as getting Essence of Woman wet can bring the scent to the surface. The few times when that's happened, even though I think I might be smellin' a bit ripe maself, no one has ever told me I stink.

There are some places that you're better off staying away from when applying Essence of Woman . Depending on where you've sprayed it, it can be a bugger to wash off/out. Essence of Woman belongs on your skin not on clothing and, God forbid, never in your hair! Eek Holy freakin' cats, it sticks like a mo-fo!  

If you unintentionally get it in your hair, God forbid, use a good clarifying shampoo...shampoo, rinse and repeat... then mix a solution by diluting a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a pint of water and then rinsing your hair with it....let it sit on the hair for a few minutes and then rinse it out with clear water.

I'll also add that I love applying molecules to my hair because it's so diffusive. It's my favorite application point for Instant Honesty, but I don't apply strong smelling pheromones, like MX135, to my hair either. First, because chocolatini is not my favorite scent and second because the scent is so strong and sticks so well that I'd never put it or anything else that I find offensive in my hair...cuz it stays till ya wash it out!

Though I have to say even when I wear it as I normally do some of the perfume/cop scent does inevitably rub off slightly on my clothes (just like it does when ya wear regular perfume) but that's a lot different than actually spritzing them with Essence of Woman . It's not offensive or overwhelming it's just a faint scent of the perfume/cops and it washes right out with my regular detergent. If you do happen to accidentally spray your clothes, just wash them with your regular detergent and OxyClean. That should do it. Now that ya know how well it sticks, just take care to avoid applying it to those places. 

Essence of Woman is tricky when you're first learning to work with it but there are lots and lots of us who have done so very successfully. Despite what's been said about the smell of it, it works extremely well for sexual attraction. That's why we still use it even though, now, there are more choices of copulin products. Don't let the smell scare you Nehve, it's eminently workable with a little patience and practice. The ladies who are experienced users have gone through it and we've all come out alive and well on the other side...lol. Yeah, we're still here....using Essence of Woman because it does exactly what it claims to do...attract men. God, I looooove men!!!! As long as I can get my hot little hands on it, it'll continue to be a major part of my arsenal because it works a treat for me! :good2:

Dry down is very important when learning how to successfully cover the smell of Essence of Woman . Also, instead of applying Essence of Woman after applying your pheromones/perfume, apply it first. When I apply Essence of Woman neat, I always make sure to let it dry down for a good 20 mins or more if I have the time.

Here's a little trick you might try that a lot of the experienced ladies have been using for ages. Take a heavily scented body lotion and place a nice big glob in your hand and then literally drop the Essence of Woman into it. Rub your hands together to mix it into the lotion then apply. You still need to let the cops dry down and they do as the body lotion is absorbed. Sometimes if I'm looking for more blatant hits, I'll add a few additional drops to my pulse points neat, right on top after applying the lotion and just let everything dry down properly. After proper dry down, then I add any additional pheromones I'm going to use and then my matching/complimentary fragrance goes on top to cover the whole she-bang. 

It might also help you to know that some fragrances cover the smell of Essence of Woman better than others. Vanilla and fruity scents are great for covering Essence of Woman , so keep that in mind. A lot of the girls love Pink Sugar. If you like sweet scents it works like a charm to cover Essence of Woman and there are a gazillion variations/dupes of it that are great and available for cheap from some of the boutique perfume companies we have listed in the perfumes area.

There's a lot of debate and disagreement about how copulins do work and/or are suppose to work. Synthetic vs. natural, physiological dose (what's naturally produced by a young, healthy, ovulating female) vs. more needed to achieve the desired effect, etc....and I'm sure that debate ain't gonna die down any time soon...lol. 

Some copulin products may be designed to work differently then Essence of Woman and are suppose to require very little actual product to produce results. However, my personal opinion is... that age is a factor when using Essence of Woman and getting it to work. By that I mean, because copulin production decreases naturally with age, I need to use more to get the reactions I'm looking for than you would because you're a younger woman and still pumping out plenty of your own natural cops. Aaaah, those were the days. Big Grin I may not produce many of my own copulins anymore but thanks to Essence of Woman , I'm still pumpin'! Girl dance

Also, birth control pills effect the production of copulins. So, even though you're younger, if you're using them, you'll probably need to use a bit more, too.

With Essence of Woman you need to start slowly and work up to the number of drops that illicit the reaction you're looking for. For example, when I use Essence of Woman , the situation in which I'm wearing it and who I'll be around determines how strong I want the effect to be. Alone with my husband, I use 10-12 drops...if I'm going to the club, I use about less, about five or six drops because I'm not looking for heavy hits. It works well and I don't have to wipe any drool off me...lol.

If I don't have time to let it dry down properly then I'll just go with Scent of Eros for Women. It contains both Alpha Androstenol and copulins. It's great for attraction and works very well on it's own w/o additional pheromones. Fancy that. I often use it as my base for other pheromones. I adore the little gel packs and always carry a few in my purse for emergency use or as a refresher if I've been out and about. It's a great social/copulins product that gives consistent results with no muss or fuss and smells great on it's own and it's light enough to cover with your favorite perfume if you'd like to do so.

You can also try making your own copulins perfume by dropping Essence of Woman into your own oil or alcohol based perfumes. I've been doing it forever, long before there were any perfumed copulins available on the market. It's easy to mix your own and relatively inexpensive to do so, compared to the prices of already mixed perfumed copulins. Eek

This is how I do it...

Start experimenting with a small amount of perfume, so you don't screw up a whole bottle... by taking a few milliliters of perfume and putting it in a separate bottle and then placing a few drops of Essence of Woman into it. Shake well and let it mature for a few hours as the Essence of Woman has a tendency to bloom after "stewing" for a while. I usually wait a day before shaking the bottle and testing for smell. If the smell of the cops are hidden to my satisfaction, I add a few more drops and do the same routine described above. How you like it to smell is personal preference. I like to add Essence of Woman until I just detect an undercurrent of the cops smell. I don't want it to be completely buried but to poke through just a little bit because I think it smells very sexy/musky just peeking out from under the fragrance. In fact, sometimes that little musky edge actually makes the perfume smell better. Others may not like any smell coming through at all, it's just my personal preference. And, no, I don't smell anything at all like "fecal matter"...lol. I smell dyn-o-mite! Trust me, if I smelled like poop, Wolfie wouldn't put his nose anywhere near me! He likes clean smelling girls...with dirty minds. Big Grin

Nehve Wrote:

I don't know about this.  I think the Demeter perfume is so short-lived that it disappears in an hour or two, but leaves the cops scent behind.  Maybe I need to dilute it some more or mix some of it with my B&I perfume when I finish one of my atomizers.  Idea

By the way, my TG did stop by yesterday.  He didn't seem to act any differently, though. Dodgy

Demeter is notorious for being there and then gone. I like their scents and have several of them but none of them have much staying power on me.

You don't say how long TG dropped by for, if it was just a few minutes it might not have been enough time for the cops to hit him where it counts...lol. It takes about 15 mins for them to raise a man's testosterone levels. I know it's tough in the beginning trying to find your "sweet spot" with Essence of Woman . If you find he's not comin' around, up the dose by a couple of drops until you get the reaction you're looking for...that's how you'll find your "sweet spot".

Unfortunately, all copulin products don't work well for me. Though what doesn't work for me might work a treat for someone else and vice versa. It's all good and nice to have choices. :haha:

And remember, TG is used to you smelling a certain way and now you're whackin' him with your new found toys...lol. When you start using pheromones, you'll find people need time to adjust to your new signature before they come around. ;)

Well, Nehve, I hope that at least helps you figure it out to some degree. Don't give up! Rome wasn't built
in a day, with a little experimentation and perseverance you'll get there! Smile

Bella
01-31-2010 6:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nehve1
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mx274, Instant Honesty, P74, Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) and Diane's Cops
01-31-2010 10:45 PM

Alright, i just tried to post twice and my reply disappeared. Dodgy

But for the third time (lol). Thanks bella for your awesome reply.

I don't have Essence of Woman in its purest form. The dropper was disintegrated when it arrived so I had to dump it into one of my Demeter vials. The mix smells like molding dish towel and soaked cake pan. I can handle that because it fades away within minutes, but the baby poop arises after the Demeter jumps ship. I think the next step is to mix it with some of my Bathed and Infused scent since it has greater lasting power. I need to use up one of my atomizers, first.

TG is never in my presence for more than 15 minutes (heck, even 5 minutes) at a time, so he probably doesn't even know my original signature.

Again, thanks for your thoughtful reply Bella.
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2010 10:51 PM by Nehve1.)
01-31-2010 10:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Mx274, Instant Honesty, P74, Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) and Diane's Cops
02-01-2010 5:01 AM

Nehve1 Wrote:I don't have Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) in its purest form. The dropper was disintegrated when it arrived so I had to dump it into one of my Demeter vials. The mix smells like molding dish towel and soaked cake pan. I can handle that because it fades away within minutes, but the baby poop arises after the Demeter jumps ship. I think the next step is to mix it with some of my Bathed and Infused scent since it has greater lasting power. I need to use up one of my atomizers, first.

I love demeter but your right most there scents dont have staying power. Its probably why your having trouble with the covering. My favorite for covering Essence of Woman is Pink or Peach sugar but a lot of people dont like sweet scents. If I use anything vanilla to cover no matter how much I use the Essence of Woman scent bleeds through. No one else notices it smell wise as far as I can tell but it will annoy me all day. Experiment with different covers and you will find what works for you. There are so many fun scent vendors on the net. Bath and Infused is one of my favorites.

Tisha
02-01-2010 5:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow ~~~~ Essence of Woman Review for beginner ~~~~ missjelly 19 13,177 04-10-2014 9:01 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 1,992 10-08-2013 6:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Has Any Woman Had Self Effects - With Cops? Honeycake 12 4,382 02-27-2013 11:47 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Got my Essence of Woman today... khandikhane1 1 2,370 04-09-2012 5:36 PM
Last Post: khandikhane1
  Playing with MX274 Tisha 9 3,615 02-01-2010 5:19 AM
Last Post: Tisha