Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mx274, IH, P74, Essence of Woman and Diane's Cops
Nehve1
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mx274, IH, P74, Essence of Woman and Diane's Cops
01-13-2010 12:04 AM

Today I began my day with 3 sprays of Mx274, two Instant Honesty (2x), 1 spray (37.5mcg) P74.  I went to the dentist's office....nothing of note.

Around 11am I decided to annoint myself with cops for the first time.  I just got my sample cop pack the other day from Paradise7 (thanks, Diane, I liked how they were packaged!) and I chose to use the grapefruit scent (to blend in with the grapefruity component of the Mx274).

I think i used 5 dabs, total: two behind my ears, one line across my chest, and one to each wrist.

And if that weren't enough, I added a drop of my Essence of Woman +perfume "mix" to each wrist.  I thought I may see my TG today, so I was going for it.  Twisted

I then took a little 2.5 hour nap and allowed everything to dry and settle.  I didn't think I smelled....Everything seemed to have faded for the most part. But then I thought, "hmm...I first applied my Mx274 and Co. at 8AM. Im afraid that stuff won't be effective for the rest of the day I have at work." Idea

So, I dug out the "phero bag" and did one touchup spray each of Mx274 and IH. :s

And off to work I went.  As my workday progressed, I became more and more self-conscious.  I like the MX274 smell, but i think the grapefruit cops made the scent seem heavier and stronger.  I don't think I got anything out of the day because I was concerned about what I was smelling like. As the night came to a close, I smelled BABY POOP!  Or as if I had dog doo on my shoe.  Every so often, I'd get a waft of it to my nose.... and I just hoped that no one else could detect it, too.  :red face:

I did come in contact with some males today, but I didn't notice anything different.  No one else probably smelled anything foul on me, but still I was very embarassed.....I think I overdid it.

01-13-2010 12:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

RE: Mx274, Instant Honesty, P74, Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) and Diane's Cops
01-13-2010 12:10 AM

Don't worry, kiddo... we all overdo it at one time or another. It makes it hard to focus when all you can think about is how you smell.

It takes a little patience, but it is best to try your products out one at a time and then try combining them in various ways for effects.

Diane
01-13-2010 12:10 AM
Nehve1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: Mx274, Instant Honesty, P74, Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) and Diane's Cops
01-13-2010 12:16 AM

(01-13-2010 12:10 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  Â  It takes a little patience, but it is best to try your products out one at a time and then try combining them in various ways for effects. Diane

Yeah I know I probably seem like a total NOOB with this post.  I'm in the process of testing all my Pheromones one at a time (working on IH this week).  This was just a "free" day since I thought I may see my TG.

01-13-2010 12:16 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-13-2010 1:04 AM

lol... I wouldn't ever think you were a noob or imply it. Everyone does the same thing, especially with new toys.

I still do it occasionally when we have company just for fun. Sometimes the phero-bombs work magic and sometimes they don't. But it is always interesting.

The only downer comes when there is a bad reaction, and those are really not good. I think your experience falls in there and I feel for you.

Xiphoid and I were testing out a set of molecules to try to figure out what the effective ranges would be. The following is about one of those molecules that became problematic.

We started out really low, at 1 mcg/spray and worked up. The first day I tried it I was at home alone and I started with 1 mcg/spray and stopped at 6 mcg/spray for the day. I was intrigued by the unusual effects of the molecule, because they were different from what we are so used to. At low doses it had an emotionally calming and flattening effect. At 6 mcg/spray it became mildly mood lifting, but not in the way that you get with alpha androstenol. There was no giddiness or extra happy feelings, just a lightening of mood, and a general feeling that nothing in the world could knock me off my center.

So then I started trying it out around my husband at low dose... 1 mcg/spray up to 2.5 mcg/spray. And all hell broke loose. I laugh about it now but at the time it was horrendous. We have a very nice relationship normally, mutually respectful, very loving and easy together. But he's a bulldog with some rough edges. With this low dose of this molecule I was taking everything he said and did personally and negatively and he was having the same reaction to me. Both of us became super sensitive to criticism and we ended up very angry with each other.

At first I didn't equate this to the molecule... not until the third testing day at the same dosage.

BTW, when I'm doing this kind of thing I do one day of testing, then one day off, then one day of testing, one day off... that way any obvious patterns show up by the third test day.

Yup, it was the molecule I was testing. The third test day when the same effects showed up, and I realized it must be the pheromone I was testing, I ramped up the dosage of this same molecule to over 6 mcg/spray, (not sure how much right now, but I think I put on around 15 mcg/spray) and the effects changed for both of us. We lightened up, and though we didn't get back to our normal touchy-feely selves with each other right away, the change in effect was dramatic, and both of us became more centered.

I did this because some of these molecules with similar shape and structure to each other have two or three different effects, depending on the concentration. And I had already seen a shift in effect in myself at a higher dose with my initial testing.

After this I dove into the literature and found two reports of this molecule having different binding sites and effects depending on the concentration, and I emailed Xiphoid with what I'd found out. It turns out she was having problems showing up with the low dose spray as well. The research literature showed that at low concentrations this molecule had a negative blocking effect on the receptor and at higher concentration it had an enhancing effect on the receptor.

So, in regards to how to use pheromones, all of us are noobs... no exceptions! lol. We all have off days where what we planned doesn't quite pan out the way we intended.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2010 1:31 AM by Diane999.)
01-13-2010 1:04 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-13-2010 8:05 PM

Hiya Nehve.

How ya doing ? Its ok we all went through the pheromone baptism, Hell I still do sometimes when I get a new shipment LOL.

Few tips...... You dont need to wear two copulins products. I have done this before and I dont know if it throws off some ratio or something or what but it can create a stronger stench. Use Dianes by itself or the Essence of Woman by itself. You may need to play with the dosage a little.

Alot of ladies worry about the smell, no one picks up on it. Dianes cops dont smell poopy but they do smell like copulins.

If you havnt already use each one by itself and get used to them so you can learn your dosage, MX274 is awesome, Its one of the best mixes I have tried. I think I like it better the the famous MX135.

Tisha
01-13-2010 8:05 PM
Nehve1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-20-2010 9:27 PM

Alright, so yesterday was another "free" day from my methodical testing. I was in position to possibly see my TG.

I did 3 spray MX335/135 (first time i've used it), 2 sprays Instant Sexiness/B (keeping with the TAH theme), and then about 5-7 drops of my Essence of Woman /perfume mixture along my chest, ears, wrists. Covered everything with my Bathed and Infused scent. Everything was fine at first.....but then I started to detect the baby poop smell again. Evil I endured for about 2 hours, but not wanting to go through the whole workday self-conscious about it, I went to the bathroom and wiped my chest and ears down with soap, water and paper towels!!!

I then put on 1 spray of my Instant Shine (x2)....but i think it was too late. I could still smell the cops some, so I wasn't comfortable.

I don't know about this. I think the Demeter perfume is so short-lived that it disappears in an hour or two, but leaves the cops scent behind. Maybe I need to dilute it some more or mix some of it with my B&I perfume when I finish one of my atomizers. Idea

By the way, my TG did stop by yesterday. He didn't seem to act any differently, though. Dodgy
01-20-2010 9:27 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-20-2010 11:13 PM

Although I've been using Pheromones for a while, I'm still kind of new to copulins - I think I was kind of scared of them, plus one day at work this one doctor thought she smelled puke or poop and made the security guard sniff around and try to find the source (it was me, and I had to totally hide in my office, lol, and no, they didn't find the source, thank goodness).

So I sort of put off my copulin trying, until Diane came up with hers. So, this kind of forced me to be brave and try again (with both Essence of Woman and Diane's). Because what Diane was doing was so great, I just had to know how to use them better.

I realized that my problem was that I was not patient enough.

The trick is to apply them while completely naked (you don't want to get it on your clothes or your hair). I put them on my neck, at the base of my throat, between my breasts, on my forearms, the backs of my knees, any pulse point. Then hang around naked, without touching ANYTHING for AT LEAST 15 to 20 minutes. 30 minutes is even better, if you can stand it (so you don't get Essence of Woman on anything, especially cloth, or your room or wherever will smell like it for days). If you've ever used Nair or self-tanning lotion, its a similar experience.

So, I think the reason you smelled poopy was because either you didn't let them dry long enough and/or you got some on your clothes and/or hair.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2010 11:14 PM by Sillykitty.)
01-20-2010 11:13 PM
Nehve1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: Mx274, IH, P74, Essence of Woman and Diane's Cops
01-28-2010 12:31 AM

Just wanted to say that one day last week, I used a couple drops of Diane's Cops (in peppermint oil) and needed absolutely no cover!!!  I didn't get any reactions, but I'm glad to know that the Essence of Woman mix is the source of the baby poop smell!  I know which cops I'll be using in the near future.  :haha:

01-28-2010 12:31 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-28-2010 12:57 AM

Nehve Wrote:Just wanted to say that one day last week, I used a couple drops of Diane's Cops (in peppermint oil) and needed absolutely no cover!!! I didn't get any reactions, but I'm glad to know that the Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) mix is the source of the baby poop smell! I know which cops I'll be using in the near future.

I am glad you found something that your comfortable with Nehve. That's whats great about being able to talk and share about other products in here (pherotruth). Its nothing against the other forums, I love them to but over at Love Scent and Androtics you cant talk other companies. Love potions....... I am not sure........ they never said you couldnt but somehow its seems disrespectful to Mara. Here you can share what works for you and why in comfort.

I dont get the baby poop smell with Essence of Woman , I describe it more as butt cheese LOL . It works good for me though and I am used to covering it. Takes some practice but once you learn how bleed through usually doesn't occur. Anywhooo...its good to have more and more options for obtaining copulins. I heard through the grapevine we may be having a few more options soon as well. There was a time when Essence of Woman was all there was. Even androtics never sold straight copulins. The womens pheromone choices were far and few between until LP opened. Some mone companies have the view that women dont need mones, just a short skirt and a smile. Rolleyes

Tisha
01-28-2010 12:57 AM
Sheila
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-28-2010 6:06 AM

There's something I want to add, if the pheromones applications doesn't smell good to me, I just leave it out.
So I think what Diane's doing with her cops is smart Big Grin
01-28-2010 6:06 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow ~~~~ Essence of Woman Review for beginner ~~~~ missjelly 19 13,172 04-10-2014 9:01 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 1,990 10-08-2013 6:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Has Any Woman Had Self Effects - With Cops? Honeycake 12 4,378 02-27-2013 11:47 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Got my Essence of Woman today... khandikhane1 1 2,369 04-09-2012 5:36 PM
Last Post: khandikhane1
  Playing with MX274 Tisha 9 3,615 02-01-2010 5:19 AM
Last Post: Tisha