Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
09-26-2018 7:33 PM

We've all heard about T150 for gym, and overall test increase... How many people think it has a place in the bar scene?

Here's my story... I have noticed a lot of curvy women attracted to me when I wear maxt150.. Southern Euros, South Amercian, Black, Older or curvy white... I haven't seen too many eastern Europe or English women attracted to it... It seems maxt150 pulls women who like to be dominated. I have also witness many of the same women who like maxt150 like m3x.

But a lot of croation, or English, or Albanian women who don't like maxt150 on me eat up m3x.

It seems like T150 may have a place during pickup.

How many people agree it's not just what its touted for in the gym?

I've always liked m3x for social/sexual dominance... dates, hotel lays etc. But for cold pickup INTO a date I am wondering if T150 is better?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 7:35 PM by dsouza.)
09-26-2018 7:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-27-2018 1:50 AM

In my experience T150 is good for any situation. It enhances your own mone signature, and adds a certain edge to any product. I seldom go out without it!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-27-2018 1:50 AM
abn1391
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2018 5:01 PM

Max t sometimes Jack's my blood pressure up if I haven't used it in a couple days. Also increased acne, libido. So it does probably bump up t to some degree. I don't get the blood pressure Spike with other copulin products so there has got to be more then just cops in here I would think.
09-29-2018 5:01 PM
OptimistPrime
Leader of the Optobots

Rep Post

10-09-2018 11:50 AM

I got my Max T on the 5th.

I've applied it to my upper lip at least twice every day from the 5th-8th. It smells like melon to me, almost exactly like Desire Me oil.

The first two days, I felt a small tingle in my crotch after applying, but nothing else notable happened. I actually was doubting the stick, but it was still early. On the third day, I started to feel hornier throughout the day, but my urge to masturbate was almost entirely gone..I needed a woman! I ended up going solo to get rid of the urge, as I had no time to get to my gf's house. The orgasm felt stronger, but it had been a few days...placebo or variables?

Here's where things get interesting. Yesterday, the 8th, I was ridiculously horny all day. When I met up with my gf after work, I had already swiped the stick four times throughout the day and I was wearing two sprays of Snoopy's "Love God" (it had just come in the mail and I was excited) that I could still smell from seven hours before. Once we got down to things, I felt harder and "struggled" to finish. Normally, if I struggle, it's because I'm starting to get soft or I just wasn't really into it in the first place, but this time I was still going strong and I just had to work for my orgasm...gf didn't mind ;). Once I did finish, the orgasm was again much better because I felt bigger. The whole time during sex I had not felt bigger, but once I climaxed it felt as though my dick expanded much more each time it convulsed, making my gf feel tighter and making me feel good :)

Normally after orgasming, I start to get soft before I even pull out or right after. Last night, I stayed hard for at least five minutes after and felt like I could go again. Too bad the girly was sore...

I also noticed that my acne seemed to be receding yesterday after a couple week long outbreak. This morning when I woke up my skin was about as clear as it's been since I started puberty and I had some serious morning wood, which has also been missing for the past year or so.

I have suspected for awhile that I'm on the lower side of testosterone production for several reasons, but most notable was a relatively lacking sex drive at 20 years old. The fact that my libido and skin clarity improved leads me to believe I was right and that the stick is just what I needed to balance my hormonal levels. Unfortunately I have no medical records to track any of this, but at least things seem to be working so far.

What is most interesting to me is that the Max T stick and Desire Me oil smell identical, yet I've had promising results in a short timeframe with the stick while I never noticed any results in others or myself with the oil. I plan to drop some of the oil in a perfume for my gf to see if that will change things up.
10-09-2018 11:50 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

OptimistPrime
Leader of the Optobots

Rep Post

10-13-2018 1:13 PM

Today is my ninth day of daily Max T wear.

Effects are still present, but diminishing. Taking a short break to reset as others have done looks to be the best option to try this week. Some of my acne has returned, but it's still much better than it was on the first day.

My urge to masturbate is almost nonexistent and my sex drive is high but manageable, quite the opposite of before. I have not seen my gf since my last post so I'm starting to get a little desperate, but still good for now.

Maximum results seem to be obtained by applying every 2-4 hours. More often seems like a waste and less often feels like giving yourself too much time to come down.

I need to stop getting food while I'm high and wearing this, as the stick makes me ravenous on top of having the munchies...bad experience last night :p
10-13-2018 1:13 PM
SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2018 2:21 PM

Didn’t know where to put this so I’ll drop it here.

First of all, I’m loving maxT. There is a noticeable POSITIVE difference when I wear vs not wearing. I use it mostly for sales and it helps unlike most mones which hinder my natural sales ability.

I’ve tried it on a few dates and not noticed much tbh. I may have gotten a “expected” make out with one girl. Basically at the end of the date she shoved her tongue into my mouth and we made out, then she left and blocked me on pof so I dunno what happened there. I theorize maxT made her feel she should give me some sugar.

But it’s all speculation.

Having said all this, the one downside is that my application stick broke and I can’t get more out of the bottle unless I break it and manually extract. I did that today to see how much is left and I have like 1/4 of the stick left so if Garry could fix that , that would be great.

Overall tho a solid product and probably the only mone to date I’ll be re-ordering.

No unsolicited advice please. If I need advice I’ll ask for it directly.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 2:23 PM by SargeMaximus.)
12-08-2018 2:21 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-14-2018 10:48 AM

Do you think with a low testosterone producing body that's it's possible to have a thrown off wacky pheromone signature or no signature at all?
12-14-2018 10:48 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2019 6:57 PM

Went to the Doc today. Haven't used max t in 3 months or so. My test lv lmm s were 312.

Low t for my age. Before when it was at it highest I used max t before my blood was drawn. Not sure how or if it's a sign that it raises t lvls but I'll be put of the shot next so it would make my lvls more stable and I'll test max t agsin with that.
01-10-2019 6:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread