Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Moving to More Natural Remedies
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1449 thanks in 952 posts

RE: Moving to More Natural Remedies
05-31-2015 7:55 AM

Feels AWESOMELY fantastic! No more hunger pangs like before.

Infowars Lung Cleanse spray is only available from store.infowars.com but many may not like the fact that it is associated with Alex Jones. All I can say is I'm glad I tried it, since it was THE product that helped get me off steroidal inhalers in the first place. 2 sprays in mouth, inhale deeply and swallow, repeat 3x. That's one dose.

If you're thinking of trying it, buy the 2-pack and give it a go for a month. Start off with once in the morning and once at night.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 7:58 AM by kimosabe.)
05-31-2015 7:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SuperJoy
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
155 thanks in 88 posts

05-31-2015 11:26 PM

Just stumbled across this thread. The mention of thigh-area pimples got my attention as it's something I've struggled with as well. You might want to look into a condition called Hidradenitis suppurativa. Don't let the google images mislead you - there are some pics of severe cases on there. I get pimples, and small below the skin bumps that need popped from time to time, but it's never been serious. I get them in my armpits, thighs, and along the belt line. There's no cure, but it can be treated.

Now having read through the rest of your thread, I'm having trouble keeping track of all the herbs you're using, but I noticed some I definitely loved. Milk thistle is a great liver detox - I use it with burdock root, dandelion, and yellow dock. If you're not using it for anything, I definitely suggest looking into the healing power of cayenne pepper. I love the stuff. A simple spicy tea can treat headaches and migraines and open sinuses. A pinch under the tongue can stop a heart attack. It's great for circulation, energy and metabolism. It can be used to stop heavily bleeding wounds, but I almost think of that as a last resort. I even read a story where it where it was once used to treat and completely reverse frostbite. I have a bottle of capsaicin nasal spray that was extremely effective... however I only used it once. Heat

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-31-2015 11:26 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, SuperJoy
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1469 thanks in 689 posts

06-01-2015 7:50 PM

Saw you're taking bacopa, Kimo. It makes me tiiiired. You get that, or no?

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
06-01-2015 7:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1449 thanks in 952 posts

06-01-2015 8:10 PM

Nope.

StressCare, on the other hand, makes me feel much more chilled out and sorta sleepy. I like that feeling, kinda like floating while walking.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-01-2015 8:10 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1449 thanks in 952 posts

07-10-2015 2:34 AM

Exactly a month ago, I gave up soft drinks totally and substituted them with orange juice and powerberry juice (Grape, Acai, Blueberry, Cranberry, Mulberry and Raspberry.)

Along with these juices, I mix in 0.75-1 teaspoon of Ascorbic Acid crystals and sip on that from late morning to early evening, alternating between OJ and powerberry juice each day.

Colds and flu symptoms clear up much quicker now. Additionally, my airway is clearer and I don't wheeze as much. Now I am only using Lung Cleanse and Olive Leaf Nasal Spray once a day, as opposed to twice and thrice daily respectively when I first began.

Vitamin C is very important. When I was young, doctors advised my parents NOT to let me drink OJ because "it worsens my wheezing problem." BULLSHIT!

A note on adding ascorbic acid - the recommended dose is half a teaspoon. In other words, Vitamin C should be titrated to bowel tolerance. My dosage is slightly higher than bowel tolerance. Since I don't drink everything in one go, what this translates to is 2-3 extremely effective bowel movements each day. I LIKE IT! Good

Usually, I stick to three-quarters of a teaspoon of ascorbic acid crystals mixed with juice. When I'm feeling the beginning of some sort of illness, I just up it to 1 teaspoon. Colds and flu symptoms clear within 2 days.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-10-2015 2:34 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1449 thanks in 952 posts

07-10-2015 3:14 AM

(06-01-2015 7:50 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Saw you're taking bacopa, Kimo. It makes me tiiiired. You get that, or no?

Boss, are you looking for something that will lift brain fog? I'm trying something now. 1st day results are outstanding, will PM you interim results in a fortnight and post in this thread after a month's testing.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-10-2015 3:14 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1449 thanks in 952 posts

Nascent Iodine
07-23-2015 7:10 AM

[Image: attachment.php?aid=814]

I bought InfoWars Survival Shield X-2 Nascent Iodine and started consuming it on 10 July '15. X-2 is actually a re-branded product from Global Healing Center, Detoxadine. Both products contain the same potency per dose.

One bottle is said to contain 200 servings, which means each bottle is good for 28 weeks and 4 days, give or take. However, given my experience with Lung Cleanse, which is said to contain about 42 servings or 2 weeks' worth per bottle at 3 servings per day, I found that it would last just 10 days, meaning only 30 servings per bottle. So I'll take the 200 servings blurb with a grain of salt for now.

Here's an account of what's been going on for the past fortnight:

Day 1
The recommended dose (one serving) is 3 drops per day, taken orally and chased with purified water. This equates to 1,950mcg of nascent iodine consumed.

The first time I tried it, since I'd read about the off-putting taste of nascent iodine, I dripped 3 drops into a glass of water and tried to mix that around before drinking it. However, it didn't mix and I thought some of it was left at the bottom of the glass.

So I followed with 3 more drops, this time directly on my tongue and drank water as directed. It tasted pretty good, being in a vegetable glycerin carrier instead of alcohol, and I decided to dose this way in the future.

After about 5 mins in, I felt my brain fog lift. It was like attaining a new sense of clarity! About 20 mins in, my throat felt as though something was moving around in there. I can't quite describe it, but there was movement just below my adam's apple.

Within 45 mins, I felt my energy levels just go up. Usually, I'd feel bleary-eyed and sleepy throughout the day and require an afternoon nap, but not this day. It wasn't like a caffeinated buzz either, just fully awake and alert!

With this, I decided to keep on with the double-dose for one month straight to see what happens. Once in the morning when I wake up, and once before lunch, both times on empty stomach.

Day 2
Did 3 drops in the morning on empty stomach, and 3 drops again before lunch. I also took Bacopa in the morning just before nascent iodine.

Slight headache the whole day through, and my neck felt a little stiff. Brain-clarity levels were about the same as the day before.

Day 3
Did 6 drops in the morning on empty stomach after Bacopa. Wanted to see the difference between this and the previous day.

Since I did a lot of cleaning and scrubbing with harsh chemicals including bleach in the late morning, decided it would be best to do another double-dose after shower, at about 12.45PM.

That's 12 drops total, or 7,800mcg nascent iodine consumed in 2 doses of 6 drops each.

About an hour later, I started feeling a pretty severe headache along with heavy soreness in my neck. Forced myself to take an afternoon nap, which was made more difficult by the pain. Finally, after the nap, the headache dissipated to pretty much nothing, but neck soreness remained at Day 2 levels.

I thought that DOMS would set in from all the scrubbing earlier in the day, but it never did.

Brain clarity was as good as previous days.

Day 4
No DOMS at all from the previous day. Neck was still a little sore but no headache.

Decided to do quadruple doses for the rest of the one-month period until 10 August. 6 drops in the morning after Bacopa, and another 6 at noon.

As per the previous day, headache and sore neck set in after the 2nd dose but it was nowhere near what it was the previous day. By evening it had dissipated.

Day 5
Woke up with a slightly sore neck. Did same dosage as previous day. After morning dosage, neck soreness was somewhat more apparent, along with a slight headache (which wasn't there when I woke up.)

Did my second dose at 4PM instead of before lunch. No notable difference was felt. I'll go back to the pre-lunch dose from hereon.

Days 6-14
- Brain clarity remained good
- Slight soreness in shoulders which slowly dissipated over Days 6-8
- Energy levels are good
- No more headaches after Day 8

I'm happy with the results! Will continue the quadruple dose for another 2 weeks, then drop it down to double dose for 1 month and recommended dose for a month after that.

Once that's done, I'm planning to take it at one dose every other day.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2015 7:21 AM by kimosabe.)
07-23-2015 7:10 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 528
Thanks received:
1021 thanks in 525 posts

07-23-2015 8:19 AM

(05-30-2015 9:27 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Thanks for the input! It's very valuable what you've brought to this thread. Good

You're right about too much being not good. I've pretty much narrowed down what I've been trying to a few core products over the course of the past half a year or so.

Of the original list, these are now my staples:
1. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray (once daily) and SinuFix Super Strength (when needed)
2. Infowars Lung Cleanse (once daily)
3. Himalaya Bacopa (once daily)
4. Himalaya StressCare (thrice daily)
5. Naturade Herbal Expectorant (when needed)
6. ClearLungs and AsthmaClear (when needed)
7. Natural Path Colloidal Silver 500ppm, 1 dropper-full in 1.5L water (daily, in addition to regular pure water), and 1 dropper-full mixed with some Nubian African Black Soap-extract Lotion applied topically (when needed)
8. Heel BHI Sinus (when needed) and Migrane (when needed)
9. Ultra Colloidal Gold 10ppm, 1 dropper-full (when needed, for 1 week each time)

I'll give the water break-fast a go and see how it works for me. 1 litre should do the trick each morning.

Some updates from the previous post. The fever cleared as expected the day after that post, and phlegm issue resolved itself in another 3 days. I stayed off dairy products for most of that and this month, and now have a much better tolerance to dairy products.

The area where I cut the most was the post-lunch homemade yogurt drink. That helped immensely with cutting phlegm out. Now I am back on it and don't get the phlegm-ish reaction that happened in the past.

In line with this, it has been at least a good half a year since I ditched both steroidal bronchodilators. Same goes for beclomethasone dipropionate nasal spray. Both inhalers and the nasal spray were never re-purchased.

And yes, balance IS the key.

Btw, I later came to know intuitively why I fell sick. Can't discuss it here at this time, but suffice to say that it had nothing to do with viruses or bacteria.

What does the colloidal gold do for you? I'm fascinated by this product, but I feel like I don't really need it for anything. I tried the etherium gold once, but it made me feel wired, like a kind of manic high. It was too much undirected mental and emotional energy.

If you guys are taking steroid inhalers, you might want to look into pregnenolone. Neno is the parent molecule for all of the body's natural steroid hormones, including testosterone, estrogen, cortisol, DHEA, and progesterone. Most of these hormones are strongly anabolic and/or anti-inflammatory, so it might help with inflammatory conditions like asthma.

Also, it's the most gentle hormone with the most wide-ranging effects for dealing with ADRENAL FATIGUE. All the hormones that are deficient in adrenal fatigue come from pregnenolone, so supplementing it massively helps your adrenal glands.

The issue is that neno takes at least 4 weeks to show its full effects at a certain dose. Also, there are side effects like heart palpitations and acne (it can also heal acne and improve the skin at proper dosages).

I'm finding that the side effects go away after a while at a certain dose, so I'm very slowly increase the dosage to avoid side effects. Some people go as low as 5 mg, while some go as high as 500 mg, but this dose gets into the territory of serious side effects. A good dose to start is 30 mg and then go from there.

Also, lab work can determine if you have a deficiency in pregnenolone, or to help determine the appropriate dosage.
07-23-2015 8:19 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1449 thanks in 952 posts

07-23-2015 5:49 PM

(07-23-2015 8:19 AM)NP17 Wrote:  What does the colloidal gold do for you? I'm fascinated by this product, but I feel like I don't really need it for anything. I tried the etherium gold once, but it made me feel wired, like a kind of manic high. It was too much undirected mental and emotional energy.

If you guys are taking steroid inhalers, you might want to look into pregnenolone...

Colloidal gold isn't for me, it's more for my parents to help with arthritis symptoms, and it helps somewhat. But not enough. Gonna give somethings else a try.

I've been off steroidal inhalers for about a year now. Both of them. Never re-purchased them either. Thanks to Lung Cleanse and my current daily regimen of Vitamin C.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-23-2015 5:49 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1949
Thanks received:
2149 thanks in 1268 posts

07-23-2015 6:01 PM

(07-23-2015 5:49 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Colloidal gold isn't for me, it's more for my parents to help with arthritis symptoms, and it helps somewhat. But not enough. Gonna give somethings else a try.

I've been off steroidal inhalers for about a year now. Both of them. Never re-purchased them either. Thanks to Lung Cleanse and my current daily regimen of Vitamin C.

I'm planning on trying BCM-95 Curcumin soon - this substance has an excellent history of dealing with arthritis symptoms. You might give it a shot. Also, C60oo (probably my favorite supplement of all time).
07-23-2015 6:01 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe

Share This Thread