Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones to wear around high status people
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mones to wear around high status people
03-11-2017 9:34 PM

(03-11-2017 9:32 PM)dsouza Wrote:  AV is hit or miss.

Wolf is underated, especially when paired with some stronger none products.

Don't underestimate the VIP status of wolf.

I second this statement.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-11-2017 9:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

03-11-2017 9:44 PM

(Sorry for double posting and adding to my post but replies were added before I could finish the edit... So here I go again with a complete writeup)

AV is hit or miss. You have to be on your A game for this one to work. VIP but more for the nightclub than the office... With AV it isn't necessarily about being a great Alpha talker... AV is more spotlight effect. Sometimes saying less and appearing mysterious will get better results... Who is THAT guy??

Wolf is underated. Don't underestimate the VIP status of wolf. For seduction/dating spice up wolf with some none. My only gripe... People tend to invade my space... Annoying..

AT is great alpha and I like it a lot.. and has a moderately sexual vibe. More dominant alpha than wolf.

BW.. great alpha effect... But ruthless leader..

Hope this helps.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
New music coming winter 2019. Subscribe now to get your notifications when my music is ready!
03-11-2017 9:44 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-12-2017 7:40 PM

I'm having a lot of success with small doses of NA. Lots of respect and admiration from guy friends without any intimidation. Girls approach me easily and want to be around me which makes communication easy and effortless. They also text me more often and say how they think of me often. Very cool vibe from this one. Older guys (late 20's, 30's, 40s, etc) treat me like a peer. I mixed a dab of NA and a dab of Nude at work (doing beer promos) and my boss (late 20's, HB 10, blond, green eyes) was giving me a constant Deer in the headlights / dazed / in love look which was, a mixture of cool and awkward, lol. She has a kid. For me anyway, NA has been the perfect combination of what I could ask for in a mone. I am included, respected, admired, people seek my approval / proximity, I fit in well with all ages, no intimidation but allows me to intimidate (and have the upper hand) if I choose, and the imprinting effect of girls remembering me / constantly thinking of me is like godmode.

This is all from a dab (or less) from the sample vial. If you want to split a real bottle let me know as I'll be in the business of getting one soon!

edit: I should also mention that it is easy to steer. Its not like AV where you have to act a certain way. AV is unforgiving. NA is like a good friend. If you fuck up, thats alright. Its not an action man formula although obviously it will take you wherever you want depending on how ballsy you are.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 7:43 PM by Arsenic.)
03-12-2017 7:40 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-13-2017 4:34 AM

(03-12-2017 7:40 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I'm having a lot of success with small doses of NA. Lots of respect and admiration from guy friends without any intimidation. Girls approach me easily and want to be around me which makes communication easy and effortless. if I choose, and the imprinting effect of girls remembering me / constantly thinking of me is like godmode.

edit: I should also mention that it is easy to steer. Its not like AV where you have to act a certain way. AV is unforgiving. NA is like a good friend.

Thanks, this has also been my experience with it. Men have shown me respect and one larger fellow who was with his girlfriend, offered me their place in line at the market. Although I have not tried the AV, NA seems easier to steer from what I read about AV. Though from what listmate Kalpan has posted, the addition of socials makes it easier to rectify mistakes if the wearer makes them. Kalpan also says that the wearer must not appear needy or else the signature fails.

I like to add Androstadienone (30 - 50 mcg) on the back of my neck and I think that NA (one dab to one drop under ear ) is magic.

Though I understand that NA or NAG go goes really well with Core. I gotta give this one a spin when the weather turns warmer (I have the NA oil). Have you ever tried this combo?
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2017 4:36 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
03-13-2017 4:34 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-13-2017 12:10 PM

I dont know what NAG is. I owned core many many years ago and I do not recall what I have combo'd it with aside from Imprint.
Although yes, Androstadienone goes great with NA for me. I dont this combo often as the Androstadienone can eventually mess with me but its great for one on one time with a lady.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
03-13-2017 12:10 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-13-2017 12:51 PM

(03-13-2017 12:10 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I dont know what NAG is. I owned core many many years ago and I do not recall what I have combo'd it with aside from Imprint.
Although yes, Androstadienone goes great with NA for me. I dont this combo often as the Androstadienone can eventually mess with me but its great for one on one time with a lady.

NAG is Nude Alpha Gel.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-13-2017 12:51 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-13-2017 11:56 PM

(03-13-2017 12:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  NAG is Nude Alpha Gel.

ah, thanks snoop. No, I have no experience with NAG.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
03-13-2017 11:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good mones for an all-male office. Objective: status and ladder-climbing monequest74 2 208 09-10-2019 6:25 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Need advice what mones to wear on a date. Styrman 3 315 07-17-2019 8:15 AM
Last Post: Gladen