Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones to wear around high status people
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Video Mones to wear around high status people
03-03-2017 2:56 PM

So due to the nature of my job I'm often around very high status people. People with millions of dollars in net worth. I want to be able to connect with them and not just on a superficial level. I definitely want to be seen favorably and get inside perks whether in the form of getting hired, or them investing in my projects.

I have two thought processes in regards to what kind of mones would be most effective in these kinds of situations.

1) Use social, bonding, deep connection mones like Vooodo, Connections etc so they feel the instant rapport like they've known me forever and trust me with anything.

2) Use status mones so I appear to be on an equal playing field as them, and they see me more as a peer than as a subordinate.

I know wolf seems like a choice that would makes sense but I feel like a bitch on it and I get pretty anxious.

Thoughts boys?

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 2:57 PM by Jinzo.)
03-03-2017 2:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mones to wear around high status people
03-03-2017 3:21 PM

I would check out what Snoop has to say about this, directly. I think he posts a lot about status, as he seems to always come from the position of "I'm the brightest star in the room." Or at least, that's what I get from his posts.

I could see Alpha Treasure doing well here. I may be a little presumptive here, but I found that high status women and men with money also strike me as Alpha types. Would your experience agree?

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-03-2017 3:21 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-03-2017 3:49 PM

Tusc. I've written quite a bit about it in my journal and the review thread which will explain why.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-03-2017 3:49 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-03-2017 4:27 PM

(03-03-2017 3:21 PM)Spars Wrote:  I could see Alpha Treasure doing well here. I may be a little presumptive here, but I found that high status women and men with money also strike me as Alpha types. Would your experience agree?

Situationally alpha, perhaps. That's not to say that all people of high status aren't actually alpha, but when I think of someone like Bill Gates, I don't think "Alpha dog on the block". However, his money has given him power to influence, and you better believe if he's in a room full of people, he's going to be the center of attention.

I've heard it said that you don't want to overdo it with alpha signatures around people who are in a higher status than you, specifically in business situations. I've read many accounts by phero users that the key is striking a balance. Build a signature that says you're willing to give professional deference, but you won't be walked over in any shape, matter, or form.

Avoid anything overtly sexual. Balance a Wolf with something social, perhaps. Hypnotica, if you want to keep it from the same vendor. I don't have any experience with Alpha Treasures myself, so I can't speak to its applicability here.

I haven't found myself in many situations with high financial/influential status people, but if I was wanting to put together a mix for that, I'd probably use the Wolf/Hypnotica combo I mention above. Buffered with the social signature of the Hypnotica, it would tone back the Wolf to say "I'm a person who is in charge of my situation, but I'm open to collaborating with you as equals", without being overly dominant.

There's always ego at play with high status people, and the last thing you want to do is give any impression you're a threat to their status, professionally speaking.

Obviously, the rules don't apply so much socially. If you were at a party with, say, Jennifer Lawrence, you treat her like any HB9+ chick at a club. Big Grin

EDITED TO ADD: Just to clarify, I'm talking about the signature of the pheromone combo. The most important thing is to act your mix. No Instant HireMeNow (or FuckMeNow) will do a thing for you unless you take the initiative.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 4:33 PM by Data4.)
03-03-2017 4:27 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2017 5:29 PM

Have you tried mixing Wolf with a tiny dab of BW? To combat the effects of feelin like a bitch - because I get that too with wolf.

Here is the way I see it. You want status but not necessarily an alpha feel. You don't want to have a signature that is more alpha than them and here's why. They have high status and they have a lot to show for it. Money, nice cars, they know lots of other people who are also of high status, etc. If your signature is too alpha or too high in status then it might not seem natural since you don't have as much to show for it. I'm assuming you're not a millionaire ;) Play it safe and be easy going and cool enough to strike up an intelligent conversation with them. You want to be seen as somewhat important but also as a trustworthy person. Too much alpha and they become intimidated which isnt what you want.

Rambling aside - You should aim to be their peer. My 2 cents.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 5:45 PM by Arsenic.)
03-03-2017 5:29 PM
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2017 5:48 PM

Interesting opinions so far. If it makes any difference, I'm 23 years old and these guys are double my age.

I definitely think striking a balance is important as to not threaten their status. I want them to view me as an ally and an equal, not a competitor.

There is a particular guy I recently was connected to who wants to invest in my company and refer clients to me. This is great and all but one thing for sure, I do not want to be taken advantage of.

He's not necessarily an in your face alpha. He's actually very friendly, laid back and soft spoken but his internal confidence shows. 44 year old guy, very successful venture capitalist and multimillionare. I just have this paranoia about rich business people having ulterior motives.

It seems like some sort of alpha + social/trust buffer is a good way to go.

Like I said, not a big fan of wolf but what about Captain + Voodoo for the likeable, friendly alpha + deep, trust and connection vibe.

I do have Alpha Treasure as well.

Arsenic, not sure if the BW is a good idea because of the fear/intimidation vibe but maybe a tiny tab may work.

My arsenal

Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
03-03-2017 5:48 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2017 5:56 PM

I'm talking about a drag or two from a sample vial for example. Not even a drops worth. Or, Maybe something under your nose or on your cheek just for self effects. I've dragged 2 lines of it on my cheeks before just to help me feel confident with whatever mix im wearing.

I personally wouldn't use voodoo for the situation you're describing. Yes it does have an imprinting effect but Its more so meant for a girl you want to be in a relationship with and turn her into your cheerleader. How's that sample treating you btw? Drinks

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-03-2017 5:56 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-03-2017 6:45 PM

Aqua Vitae for sure

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-03-2017 6:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-04-2017 12:09 AM

(03-03-2017 6:45 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Aqua Vitae for sure

I have a feeling AV might challenge the status of these type of guys which might not always be good. What are your experiences?

My arsenal

03-04-2017 12:09 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-04-2017 9:54 AM

(03-04-2017 12:09 AM)Jinzo Wrote:  I have a feeling AV might challenge the status of these type of guys which might not always be good. What are your experiences?

Put it on. Wear it around them. Be polite, refined, and congruent with higher status. Observe the results and report back to us.
03-04-2017 9:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good mones for an all-male office. Objective: status and ladder-climbing monequest74 2 208 09-10-2019 6:25 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Need advice what mones to wear on a date. Styrman 3 315 07-17-2019 8:15 AM
Last Post: Gladen