Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones to intimidate
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mones to intimidate
05-15-2017 11:40 AM

Long story short I'm a paraplegic me and my brother are like rival pittbulls he thinks he's superior because he can walk etc and constantly makes jabs and I'm looking for something to intimidate without extra altercation short of cup checking him and punching him in the face to shut him up once in a while. Any suggestions
05-15-2017 11:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Mones to intimidate
05-15-2017 11:41 AM

A314 or Bad Wolf

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-15-2017 11:41 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2017 12:29 PM

Can't speak for a314 but Badwolf definitely has intimidation behind it. People won't fuck with you. There is, however, a great sense of comradery so you may have close friends playfully busting your balls - if you allow it. I've had friends create some pretty wild intros for me when introducing me to other people when wearing BW. Fun stuff.

http://www.pheromonesperfumeandcologne.c...logne.html

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-15-2017 12:29 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-15-2017 12:45 PM

(05-15-2017 11:40 AM)flacowww Wrote:  Any suggestions

1. Use periods and other punctuation, please.

2. Don't just start new threads. Utilize the search function for threads with information that has already been posted and may be helpful to you.

3. If you are looking for pity, we don't have any.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-15-2017 12:45 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-15-2017 12:51 PM

Some people are like cancer, and you just have to cut them out of your life.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-15-2017 12:51 PM

flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-15-2017 1:00 PM

(05-15-2017 12:45 PM)Spars Wrote:  1. Use periods and other punctuation, please.

2. Don't just start new threads. Utilize the search function for threads with information that has already been posted and may be helpful to you.

3. If you are looking for pity, we don't have any.

I don't need any pitty just looking for suggestions and take your alt grammar and shove it I'm talking online, not to an English lit class and why would I read old threads about old products when newer stuff comes out all the time
05-15-2017 1:00 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-15-2017 1:05 PM

There are many older threads that have products still in circulations that current members go back and post new findings, if the formula hasn't been reported to be changed.

Using punctuation is a guideline for our board like it is any other board. Some guys suffer from different eye or reading ailments and it would help them read and comprehend your words better if ideas were separated and sentences were punctuated properly.

I wasn't accusing you of looking for pity. I was simply stating that it's not necessary to be that open or vulnerable with us, except if you were perhaps looking for pity. I was simply informing you that this board doesn't offer any.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-15-2017 1:05 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-15-2017 1:10 PM

(05-15-2017 1:00 PM)flacowww Wrote:  why would I read old threads about old products when newer stuff comes out all the time

this comment makes absolutely no sense and its just an excuse for your laziness.
BW isn't that new but it can intimidate. why do you only care about new products? the problem with newer products is they haven't been tested as much. and most suggestions you'll get will be for older products because they're the ones that been tested the most.

here's an idea.... if you want a new product .... go buy AlphaQ, test it and let us know if it intimidates !!!!! thanks in advance for your contribution

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-15-2017 1:10 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-15-2017 1:24 PM

(05-15-2017 1:10 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  this comment makes absolutely no sense and its just an excuse for your laziness.
BW isn't that new but it can intimidate. why do you only care about new products? the problem with newer products is they haven't been tested as much. and most suggestions you'll get will be for older products because they're the ones that been tested the most.

here's an idea.... if you want a new product .... go buy AlphaQ, test it and let us know if it intimidates !!!!! thanks in advance for your contribution
Why do you care what my preference is, it's My Preference this is supposed to be a community and communities are supposed to help one another not put them down so if you have nothing to contribute stay out
05-15-2017 1:24 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-15-2017 1:52 PM

(05-15-2017 1:24 PM)flacowww Wrote:  Why do you care what my preference is, it's My Preference this is supposed to be a community and communities are supposed to help one another not put them down so if you have nothing to contribute stay out

and the community HAS contributed .... your just too lazy to read all they've contributed over the years.

AlphaQ is the newest thing out right now. and since you're interested in new stuff..... BUY IT !!! that's what I had to contribute.

you seem to have a great personality ... not sure why anyone wouldn't want to help you ...... [sarcasm]

maybe your bro isn't the problem .... smh

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-15-2017 1:52 PM

Share This Thread