Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones that Work BEST on W.O.C. location north central NJ
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Lightbulb Mones that Work BEST on W.O.C. location north central NJ
05-11-2015 2:54 PM

So as the title says I live in jersey and the location is primarily Latinas and ebony women. The summer here is a mix bag of humidity some days high others like today it could be 88 and comfortable with pants instead of shorts so. Long story short idk what products to get. I know there's Latina designed to attract Spanish women but I've searched keywords to no avail looking for mones to attract ebony women. On top of all that should I go with oils or stick with alcohol based sprays. I think I heard m512 works for the ebony women but that's really it Help
05-11-2015 2:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

RE: Mones that Work BEST on W.O.C. location north central NJ
05-11-2015 3:16 PM

(05-11-2015 2:54 PM)flacowww Wrote:  So as the title says I live in jersey and the location is primarily Latinas and ebony women. The summer here is a mix bag of humidity some days high others like today it could be 88 and comfortable with pants instead of shorts so. Long story short idk what products to get. I know there's Latina designed to attract Spanish women but I've searched keywords to no avail looking for mones to attract ebony women. On top of all that should I go with oils or stick with alcohol based sprays. I think I heard m512 works for the ebony women but that's really it Help

I've had good (if unintentional luck) with Alpha Treasures around ebony women. In general they seem to like androstenone strong mixes. Latina might also work well in that case too.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-11-2015 3:16 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-11-2015 5:09 PM

(05-11-2015 3:16 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've had good (if unintentional luck) with Alpha Treasures around ebony women. In general they seem to like androstenone strong mixes. Latina might also work well in that case too.
Yeah I contacted the owner I forgot his name, sorry, and he recommended thu, so I'm definitely going to purchase Latina and either thu or at in a few weeks as it stands now
05-11-2015 5:09 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-11-2015 5:50 PM

OD is the best for black women
05-11-2015 5:50 PM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

05-11-2015 5:55 PM

I've worn new MAG to work a few times and the black ladies seemed to gravitate towards me all day.
05-11-2015 5:55 PM

flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-11-2015 7:01 PM

(05-11-2015 5:50 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  OD is the best for black women

My concern with od is that it's a gel so how do you get an accurate amount like oils or sprays I can always say 1– 2 sprays or drops
(05-11-2015 5:50 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  OD is the best for black women

My concern with od is that it's a gel how do I know I'm getting proper amount as opposed to drops of oil or spsprays
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 7:02 PM by flacowww.)
05-11-2015 7:01 PM
Nooseknitter
Dastardly Incorrigible Cocky King

Rep Post

05-11-2015 11:50 PM

OD is great for black women, latinas respond well to androstadienone products.
05-11-2015 11:50 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-12-2015 12:31 PM

(05-11-2015 7:01 PM)flacowww Wrote:  My concern with od is that it's a gel so how do you get an accurate amount like oils or sprays I can always say 1– 2 sprays or drops

(05-11-2015 7:01 PM)flacowww Wrote:  My concern with od is that it's a gel how do I know I'm getting proper amount as opposed to drops of oil or spsprays

With any product whether it be oil, alcohol, silicon or gel you have to find your sweet spot.

Your sweet spot means the perfect dosage for you. Very often the dosage that is good for one man may not be the perfect dosage for someone else.

An example of the differences in dosage would be an older man vs a younger man. In general older men can wear more Androstenone.

To check for your sweet spot with a gel simply start at half a pump and work your way up. Or you can start at 1 pump and work your way up or down until you reach the dosage that gives you optimal results.

If I remember correctly you can even get a quarter of a pump from LAL's gel dispenser.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 12:32 PM by Paradox.)
05-12-2015 12:31 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-12-2015 12:39 PM

(05-12-2015 12:31 PM)Paradox Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 7:01 PM)flacowww Wrote:  My concern with od is that it's a gel how do I know I'm getting proper amount as opposed to drops of oil or spsprays
With any product whether it be oil, alcohol, silicon or gel you have to find your sweet spot.

Your sweet spot means the perfect dosage for you. Very often the dosage that is good for one man may not be the perfect dosage for someone else.

An example of the differences in dosage would be an older man vs a younger man. In general older men can wear more Androstenone.

To check for your sweet spot with a gel simply start at half a pump and work your way up. Or you can start at 1 pump and work your way up or down until you reach the dosage that gives you optimal results.

If I remember correctly you can even get a quarter of a pump from LAL's gel dispenser.
I know about sweet spot Love Scent but like with sprays it's 1 or two pumps etc oil one or two drops but is the gel going to come out consistent like a drop or spray is my concern, does an even amount come out each time
(05-12-2015 12:39 PM)flacowww Wrote:  With any product whether it be oil, alcohol, silicon or gel you have to find your sweet spot.

I know about sweet spot Love Scent but like with sprays it's 1 or two pumps etc oil one or two drops but is the gel going to come out consistent like a drop or spray is my concern, does an even amount come out each time
[/quote]
Idk why I typed love scent lol I'm typing this on my phone which is proving to be buggy today lol
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 12:40 PM by flacowww.)
05-12-2015 12:39 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-12-2015 1:11 PM

(05-12-2015 12:39 PM)flacowww Wrote:  I know about sweet spot Love Scent but like with sprays it's 1 or two pumps etc oil one or two drops but is the gel going to come out consistent like a drop or spray is my concern, does an even amount come out each time
Idk why I typed love scent lol I'm typing this on my phone which is proving to be buggy today lol
[/quote]

Somehow I think that you are serious about this.

None of the current dispensing methods are absolutely consistent. Sprayers sometimes get air in them and you get half-3/4 of a spray. Drops from the euro dropper sometimes come out larger than the others. Maybe bulb droppers give 100% consistent drops.

This is what Garry from LAL has to say about his gel dispensers:

"We chose an interesting vacuum bottle design that does not use a pickup wand like the average spray or pump bottle. When we tried standard bottles we found that a great deal of the pheromone gel was left inside the bottle when it was empty, the gel remained stuck to the sides and left in the bottom where the wand could not reach it. With the vacuum bottle design there is almost zero remaining gel on the sides and bottom as the bottle itself literally squeegees up the contents as you depress the pump. Another benefit of this is that there is no airspace in the bottle that could potentially react with the contents. Not that there is any real problem with this, but it is pretty high tech to keep the contents in a vacuum from start to finish of the bottle.

This design combined with gel allows for a very controlled form of dosing. With liquids you are restricted to drops, with gel you can do fractions of drops very accurately. We have tried to choose our dispenser well, so that we can give improved control over the pheromone output compared to other bottling methods."
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 1:12 PM by Paradox.)
05-12-2015 1:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Favorite Work Place Mones DCDUDE 8 621 06-30-2018 11:06 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Mones for work use jjmoons 1 1,180 05-23-2016 1:41 PM
Last Post: Nicksw
  Do mones work underneath clothes? Mr. E #2 4 2,195 01-04-2016 12:53 PM
Last Post: SuperJoy
Information do mones still work on female dentist while she's wearing her dental mask AMANKIND 27 6,810 11-03-2015 10:57 AM
Last Post: AMANKIND
  Best Mones for Work? For Asian working with Asians in3deep 9 4,158 04-22-2015 5:24 AM
Last Post: kimosabe