Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule D
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Molecule D
04-18-2012 11:53 PM

(04-18-2012 4:46 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I deleted it because I thought maybe the whole post was an issue of personal taste, and perhaps it is better to let you figure out what ratios work best for yourself.

*laughs* I promise to figure things out for myself and go my own way. But I'm always happy to listen to the observations of a master. Tell me what you've seen. That's what matters.

I admit, I haven't really played around much with different ratios (yet) to see what worked. So a 1:1 mix was pure, unsubstantiated guesswork.

[Image: Example.jpg]
04-18-2012 11:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Molecule D
04-19-2012 12:28 AM

Okay, back on topic. I tried integrating Molecule D in with my normal mix and it works freaky-well. I applied 30 mcg before each restaurant visit.

My previous waiter at the restaurant who had previously been exposed to mol G was treating me like some kind of rock star. I got my food quick, though the restaurant was busy. He asked my name and where I worked and said it was good to "have a formal introduction" or something like that... I was in a hurry so I didn't wait around. I practically expected him to try and ask me out on a date or something. *laughs* But there was this big 'need to please' which went a bit beyond what a person expects from a waiter. Granted, I've been tipping +20% but still...

The cashier at a different restaurant (I ate twice during the day) seemed to deliberately give the receipt to my left hand so she could work in a little kino on my right. (Often, cashiers put the receipt down first, then coins. But she's been friendly before. )

People in the office were the same. Coworkers, men and women just displayed this... interest in me that was a bit more pressing than it normally was.

This seemed far more true for the people I only saw occasionally and for short periods of time than for those people who I talked to regularly.

I don't know if the key here is talking to people right after the cloud hits them or that those hardest hit haven't already formed a clear opinion of me.

But this molecule seems to work much more strongly in 'hit and run' type situations or to get other people to open on you, for whatever reason. Though I'd guess it would have some measure of benefit in more established situations as well.

In any case... I would buy. When will it be for sale?

for reference;
(regular mix;
10 drops 1mg/ml ( 500mcg ) -Androstanone 5mcg/ml. 5 mcg/8 sprays

10 drops -dienone 5mcg/ml. 5 mcg/8 sprays

40 drops -a-nol 20mcg/ml. 20 mcg/8 sprays

40 drops -b-nol 20mcg/ml. 20 mcg/8 sprays

5 drops est 20mcg/drop 150 mcg total 1.5mcg/ml. 1.5 mcg/8 sprays

25mcg androsterone .25mcg/ml .25mcg/8sprays

100ml EtOh

plus I added 7.5 mcg of Androstenone to the sprayer for today's batch. I got some playful shit testing from another coworker who shit-tests reliably whenever i wear Androstenone, but I'm certain that's not an effect of Mol D. I am surprised, though, since he never got that close to me. He was maybe 25 feet away or so.

[Image: Example.jpg]
04-19-2012 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread