Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
688 thanks in 305 posts

RE: PT-B
02-05-2016 8:35 PM

Wore two drops of this again today same app as always. This is not a molecule that's going to provide big over the top hits. I think it's more along the lines of you just realize at the end of the day that your life has gotten easier. Out shopping, in one store my Love and I were looking at some bookshelves and I started to go get a salesperson to give us a hand. This woman customer early 40s late 30s I guess, calls from across the show floor. "Are You looking for the salesperson?, She is just back behind that display." At another store I ended up in a long queue for the pharmacy. An older lady (70ish) pushes her cart slowly along the line and then comes back to me and asks if it is the line for the pharmacy window. I said yes, she says "you shouldn't have to wait in a line like this." Off she totters to the front of the line. Next thing I know two more windows open up and the line starts moving. This was Costco so unless she was the managers mother or something I don't know what she said but it's a pretty notoriously slow line most of the time. It's hard to call these hits but they are worth mentioning.

Seems to create a lot of personal space as opposed to PT-A that seemed to really make people comfortable coming in close. I got a lot of eye contact when conversing with random people.

Self effects...some introspection, some inner talking...generally of a positive nature.

I'm still impressed with the smoothness aspect, almost like gliding through interactions both with strangers and people who are close.

I'll have to wear more for test purposes but 2 drops just feels right to me.

The Androstenone Discussion
02-05-2016 8:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, bonadzz, NP17
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2073
Thanks received:
2987 thanks in 1359 posts

PT-B
02-06-2016 1:00 PM

Below is my report on PT-B. Please feel free to comment or ask any questions for clarification. Thanks.

Much like PT-A, I tested PT-B both without and with a cover scent. As I increased the dosage I did notice an increase in effects, both to myself as well as to others. As with PT-A, I did notice that with a cover scent the effects of the molecule increased, likely due to increased diffusion. I used Love Potion: Homme as my cover scent when testing with a cover scent.

At one drop, my self effects were rather mild and only lasted approximately ten to fifteen minutes. As I increased the number of drops and added a cover scent the effects lasted longer. It does not feel like a very long lasting molecule. Not on my skin, at least. The longest I felt the effects were approximately 3-4 hours. I felt that I was in a slightly better mood, a bit more relaxed and positive. As the dose increases, so does the affect on me. At 5 drops, I almost immediately felt like smiling. Actually, more of a grin. I felt very positive and happy and social in the sense that I wanted to share my happiness with others. It was not a very grounded feeling. In other words, I felt happy and social but when I tried to focus on school work it was not very easy to do. I found my mind wandering quite a bit from my task at hand. This seems to be a fast acting molecule that does not necessarily last very long. Overall as far as self effects, I enjoyed this molecule and how it affected me. If I have enough left, I am going to try to 'OD' on this. Both for self effects and to gauge the affect on others. This reminds me of something I've used before and if I am correct, OD'ing on this product will likely produce a 'crash' after about 5 hours if I apply too much.

Others appeared to be affected in a similar fashion to myself. When testing without a cover scent, I noticed that I really did not see a reaction from others below three drops. Once I hit the three drop threshold however, I saw people immediately begin to open their body language slightly. Arms that were crossed either dropped to the person's sides or would be more outstretched as if to reach to me. People immediately seemed to react. Their facial expressions appeared happier and more upbeat. Almost immediately, they would open up to me. I was lumber shopping and an African American male , aproximately in his late 50's wandered into my five drop cloud and immediately straightened his posture and started chatting at me. He followed me around for ten minutes and even helped me find a cart to carry my lumber. He said he'd just felt comfortable with me and wanted to hang around as long as he could. To be honest it was a bit awkward but I think he was one of those people who is just more affected by pheromones than the general population.

Around my bride and her friends, five drops was a fun amount for me. I went out to dinner with 4 women, all between the ages of forty and forty three years of age. All Caucasian with various levels of attractiveness. I was wearing five drops of PT-B and Love Potion: Homme as my cover scent. Immediately, everyone went from being tired after working to being very happy and positive. This was after being within three feet of me for less than thirty seconds. I attribute this to the test molecule because I know the baseline behavior of all the women. One of the women I dated in High School and made the decision to NEVER wear GOA or Zero to 69 around her because she not only started talking about my penis size to the group (she was very complimentary) but she was also getting handsy. I noticed she kept leaning in to get closer to me during dinner. A fact not lost on my bride. Thankfully there was no issue. I see some disinhibition but not really a lot compared to other molecules I've tried.

Overall, from what I am seeing this is a definite mood elevating molecule that acts very quickly but at least on my skin did not hang around more than 4 hours at most. It is a fun four hours, however. I found that as I increased the doseage, it also increased the affects. People were happy to be near me, able to determine that I was the source of their happiness and more inclined to stand closer than normal to me. I also noticed that in some instances, it led to motormouth syndrome but that was not an across the board reaction. I hate comparing this to something else, but it reminds me quite a bit of the molecule that Androtics calls TAA. I worked with it quite a bit back when I made my own mixes. Even though my testing is over, I do have a small amount of PT-A left and I am going to play around with it some more. It is a fun molecule that I think could lighten a more serious vibe quite easily.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
02-06-2016 1:00 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
688 thanks in 305 posts

02-07-2016 2:52 PM

4 drops= way too mucjh on renny. Self effects remain pretty negligible. The calm, positve smoothness remains in place.

However, Yesterday there was a group of guys from our church who came to help us with some heavy lifting, moving the kids' playhouse,and some other structural things around the house that just requires some extra muscle but didn't warrant hiring professionals. It was very neighborly and much appreciated. I deliberatly went mone free cuz I knew I would be spending some time with the same folks today as it is the churches anniversary and a fun social event. It was a great time. The chores took about 2 hours and we had some coffee and snacks and spent some getting to know each other. Good enough. Today 4 drops of PT-B to my wrists spread to my neck and nobody speaks directly to me. Not fearful, still friendly, but almost to a person they would shake my hand smile and then converse with my wife as if they were addressiing me thru her. One of the oddest things I've ever seen...I would not call it ghosting at all, they were perfectly comfortable and aware of my presence. We all had a great time conversing yesterday, but if my Love had not been there today I don't think anyone would have spoken to me it was almost as if they were tongue tied and just couldn't speak directly to me.

Back down to a drop or two the next few days. Not sure what kind of field testing I'll be able to do but we'll see.

02-07-2016 2:52 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, NP17
Login or register to remove all advertising

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
688 thanks in 305 posts

02-09-2016 1:33 PM

Tuesdays I take my little girl to a weekly play and story group at the library. It's the same moms and grandmas there every week so I thought it might be a good place to compare PT-A and PT-B. Naturally with kids you want to be minimalistic so last week I wore one drop of PT-A and this week one drop of PT-B. Last week there was a lot of banter with all the women there old and young alike, this week not so much. Older women find this more approachable than younger, I've seen this each time I wear it. I don't think it's repelling anyone, on the contrary I think it's calming to everybody male female old young. I am beginnining to see this as a barrier molecule and I think older people men and women just have an easier time crossing the barrier.

02-09-2016 1:33 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, NP17
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
688 thanks in 305 posts

02-12-2016 5:19 AM

Preliminary report on PT-B

First of all it's smooth. I didn't see any of the clumsiness that i saw with PT-A, no bumping into me, no awkward movements either toward me or away from me. People seemed pleased and comfortable in my presence.

It's not going to draw approaches but there is no problem with approaching at modest doses.

It's hard to get a conversation going.

Compliance is high...there was an incident with my kids being a little rowdy in public and I just mentioned to my Love that they needed to settle down...she moved so quickly to intervene and quiet them that I thought I must have said it with an angry tone and made her uncomfortable...not the case. She turned back to me with a smile like "There you go, anything for my Love."

I don't feel any increase in sexual tension. Most pheromones seem to do something that increases flirting behavior and I haven't seen anything like that with this.

I think small amounts of this could bring a lot of strength, masculinity, and gravity to a mix. I think as the base for a mix it could be good in a commander type mix or possibly even in a comfort type mix. Either way the other molecules in the mix will have some work to do to bring out some social effects.

02-12-2016 5:19 AM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 268
Thanks received:
1704 thanks in 623 posts

Molecule B first test
02-19-2016 8:45 AM

I tried Molecule B at 3 drops. Did not notice anything special. Will try at 4 drops next.
02-19-2016 8:45 AM
Thanks given by NP17
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 515
Thanks received:
1008 thanks in 519 posts

RE: PT-B NP17
02-19-2016 7:41 PM

This is still a weird molecule for me, but further testing has confirmed what I've said before. My thoughts have been kind of out there on this one, so I'll give it a summary:

Suppresses higher reasoning and verbalization. Dominance and respect. Intimidation. Attention drawn to the weak but "valuable". Mutual ghosting between myself and other males. Focus diffused. Brain fog.
02-19-2016 7:41 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas
Login or register to remove all advertising

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
688 thanks in 305 posts

02-21-2016 12:08 PM

continuing to play with this. At one drop I feel very relaxed and find myself being very conscious of my body language. I wore one drop on my wrists of course to church this morning short sleeves as the weather is unusual for feb. I felt that a lot of people were going out of their way to be helpful...nothing dramatic but just little things like entertaining one kid while I went to catch another one or holding doors or helping me get coats on the kids. Just little things but the little things add up. This is a good molecule at the right dose and for me that is on the low side of expectations.

02-21-2016 12:08 PM
Thanks given by NP17
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
688 thanks in 305 posts

02-24-2016 8:01 AM

One thing I need to report about PT-B is that a few days after I had moved on to PT-C my Love approached me with the "What am I doing wrong?" conversation. I had noticed a high level of her going out of her way to please me while I was testing, but this later conversation (about events that occurred when I was wearing PT-B) indicates to me that she felt I was angry aqnd was trying to please me to help me recover from my anger, not out of respect for my desires as I had earlier thought. This is causing me to rethink much of what I have reported about PT-B.

Since that conversation I have kept the dose at a drop and no more and given several days break in between. I hoped that by giving a break that she would let me know if she was still feeling that I was harboring some anger. So far no indications that she is getting that vibe.

I am disappointed that the smoothness and alpha feel of of this molecule comes with an anger vibe. I need to make it clear that I was not feeling angry but that is the projection I was giving at least to my Love. Command should follow respect not fear, anger is not compatable with fearless leadership. I still think this molecule has a place but I do reccommend caution.

02-24-2016 8:01 AM
Thanks given by NP17
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 268
Thanks received:
1704 thanks in 623 posts

Molecule B 2nd and 3rd test
02-28-2016 11:07 AM

Both tests were at 4 drops.

Not sure what is going on with Molecule B but I'm not getting anything at 4 drops.
02-28-2016 11:07 AM
Thanks given by NP17

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molecule C Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 30 1,950 04-06-2016 6:39 AM
Last Post: renny
  Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 37 3,172 02-29-2016 2:42 PM
Last Post: bonadzz