Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 528
Thanks received:
1021 thanks in 525 posts

RE: PT-A NP17
01-30-2016 11:29 AM

1/30/16: 1 drop PT-A

Before I left, I had a surge of motivation to ... clean stuff. LOL Very Ritalin-like effect in that I wanted to accomplish small tasks and get everything in order. My mind was organizing and planning things out. This does not surprise me at all given that I've noticed such intense focus with PT-A that it would also have a motivation kind of effect, because focus drugs also produce a similar effect.

I noticed that it made me more intent with the way I was walking. I was moving faster and was definitely giving an impression of being resolved or determined to do something. I noticed one salesman, and usually these people are very pushy to get you to buy something, moved out of my was and looked in the other direction as I walked by. I was too far to hit him with my pheromones, and that's when I started to think about how the way I was walking might be influencing people.

Went cologne shopping today. I went to various stores in the mall and sampled various colognes. It was early on a Saturday so most of the salespeople were bored and looking for someone to talk to/work with. I went to 3 different stores and sampled a variety in each one, and the same thing happened each time: the salesperson was extremely attentive on me, had their eyes on me the whole time, and literally followed me around non-stop. Now this may just be because it's their job and they were bored, but there was no sense of, "I better give this guy some space." They were spraying things and insisting I try them and listening attentively to my thoughts and opinions on colognes. Maybe it's just because I have some niche knowledge of colognes. I notice that a lot of cologne salespeople, at least in my area, are pretty clueless about stuff like longevity, sillage, carriers. Anyway, long story short, definite sense of attention directed at me but may be confounded by other factors. The sense of interacting with people one-on-one while wearing PT-A is "the focus is on me!" On the other hand, it didn't seem to have an attention-getting effect like I would get with a huge dose of Androsterone or Androstenone. The focus was limited to people that I was interacting with or whom I asked questions.
01-30-2016 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, renny, DarkLord1
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
689 thanks in 306 posts

RE: PT-A
01-31-2016 5:40 AM

PT-A Fri evening 4drops applied wrists sides of neck. App points scrubbed, late afternoon, kids in bed.

I come back downstairs as we usually clean up from supper together and then hang out w/tv or whatever. 30 minutes later my Love is still not down and I think "well she fell asleep rocking the baby". Then I hear the shower running...OK, shes had a long week she's going to bed early. I finish the kitchen, check the computer, hear her walking around upstairs and go up to see what her plans are and kiss her goodnight if she's going to bed... Full on seduction scene in the bedroom. Candles, short nighty..."Did you come up to check on me?"
"Uhhhh, yeah. This looks interesting."
"I've, been fantasizing about you"
"OH!, should I shower?"
"NO! Just come to bed I can't wait any longer...I was just going to call you to come up."

Crazy Dirty Noisy FUN.

The Androstenone Discussion
01-31-2016 5:40 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, NP17, DarkLord1, NikkiReloaded, SuperJoy, DssMaster
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
689 thanks in 306 posts

01-31-2016 6:13 AM

PT-A Sat morning 4 drops on clean app points. At 4 drops I don't experience as much of the "pinball, dirsectionless energy" that I experienced at lower doses. I'll go back down to check and see if it's dosage or if I'm just getting used to this and loosing some of the self effects.

So Sat. morning and we are off to do some grocery shopping and take the kids to the playground. I really feel out in public as if I am wearing IG with something missing or altered. I get some of the -Androsterone attention/status/respect but not anything overt or over the top. It's different being out with kids though because they get so much of the attention anyway...I really think they "steal the cloud" with this stuff. "Youthful?" "Childlike?". One thing I am on the lookout for is whether more or less people make the assumption that I am the kids grandfather. I'm in my fifties and my little brother's grand kids are the same age as my kids so it's reasonable and doesn't bother me when it happens but I think it will be a good test of age perception with the test molecules...so far I have not been told how cute my grand kids are when wearing this.

4 drops seem to morph on my skin after about 7-8 hours giving me more aggression in my vibe so I witch hazeled the app points in late afternoon so I could reapply later as some friends are coming over for euchre. It's always a fun time but this was over the top. I'm going to say this has some disinhibiting factors for certain as a bit of a fart contest broke out between them...they certainly felt at home and there was no alcohol involved but it seemed as if there could have been.

Anyway fun molecule I'll run it agin for church today and maybe come back to a lower dose range to test again mon/tuesday but I think I'm ready to move onto PT-B unless John or Mark would like to see me try something else with this one. I have a pretty good selection of AD products and a few Alpha Dreams if you want to see this added to a mix or anything.

01-31-2016 6:13 AM
Thanks given by NP17, DarkLord1, whisper
Login or register to remove all advertising

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
449 thanks in 154 posts

01-31-2016 12:54 PM

Hey Renny,

Thanks for the reporting on molecule PT-A!

If you think you've got a good feel for what PT-A is all about and are ready to move onto PT-B, can you write a summary of your over all conclusions on PT-A?

As for mixing, I'd like to see just what the raw molecules do for right now. I know they will work better in mixes, all molecules do, no molecule really works well on its own (possibly with the exception of Androstadienone ). Figuring out the inherent tones and vibes of each molecule will help determine their place in new mixes.

If you'd like to mix once you've got a conclusion on PT-A, then go right ahead, It's always worth noting what you feel it does to mixes. Smile

Thanks!

You show love, you get love

http://www.pheromonetreasures.com Founder, Owner, and Operator.
01-31-2016 12:54 PM
Thanks given by NP17
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
689 thanks in 306 posts

02-01-2016 9:19 AM

PRELIMINARY SUMMARY PT-A

So five days is not long enough to really dig into effects from any pheromone, we constantly caution newbies to take lots of time and wear things under lots of circumstances before drawing conclusions. I need to take that advice. So consider this round 1 of my PT-A testing I want to do at least another week before making a complete analysis.

For now:
1-2 drops feels energetic but without direction...like a pinball. Procrastination is easy.
It seems to make others want to linger in the moment. People seems to lose a sense of urgency They will slow down or stop what they are doing to chat with you, even if busy or if there are time constraints.
4 drops create far fewer problems for me self effect wise, better than adding AMMO did, or I'm getting used to the self effect or something else is going on. That's why we don't just stop testing after a few tries and jump to conclusions and this is mainly why I'm not done with this molecule. Effect on others does not seem as dependent on dose as the self effects do for me.

It reminds me very much of Instant Gentleman which is my fave mix from my AD days...I used it more than I used A314. That is to say, I get the mild status and (for me) youthful energy vibe of IG but it doesn't seem to have the gravity or weight and, I've seen several things that just gave me a WTF moment:
Our Euchre friends getting into a fart contest.
Passerby in stores being clumsy when in close proximity, lots of bumping into me even when the store is not at all crowded
Younger people showing no avoidance of my space almost as if I belong in their group or conversations.

Sex with this molecule involved is incredible...moreso than -Androstenone heavy products.

My plan now is to go phero free today and tomorrow and resume testing on wednesday either to continue with PT-A or move onto something else for a week and then come back.

02-01-2016 9:19 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, NP17, DarkLord1, NikkiReloaded, whisper, DssMaster
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 318
Thanks received:
1884 thanks in 687 posts

First whiff
02-02-2016 10:31 AM

Usually from the first smell I get some sort of impression. I get nothing from the first whiff of molecule A.

Maybe I am the control, the placebo dose?

Needs serious testing though. I have not given molecule A a live run yet.
02-02-2016 10:31 AM
Thanks given by renny, NP17
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 287
Thanks received:
940 thanks in 333 posts

02-02-2016 10:37 AM

Ok...Back with PT-A....I really like this one.

Had a mid 20's woman stare at me...yep, stare at me while eating with her boyfriend. She was sucking on a straw (drinking her soda) and she would NOT look away. I was talking to my friends, but they noticed it too. Her boyfriend tapped her on the arm and shoulder to get her attention. No, I didn't know her...never saw her before today. No hair flips or excessive touching...it just feels like warm attraction.

What I really like with this molecule is the friendliness and warmth that I get from people. My friends were more engaged and said what a great guy I was...They normally just talk and we give each other shit....It wasn't over the top, but simply a warm..."I really like this guy" type vibe.

I also was around several children and they were really warm and kind of kept hovering around me...Same thing happens when I wear A-nol blends, but with this on, they are not hyper/jumping off the walls.

Again, no big self effects, but I do feel good....Best part is that I get nothing but positive interactions from everyone...This shit is smooooth....Like when you drank shit alcohol in college and then you bought some quality stuff and was like damn, that other shit was gasoline.

I'll keep testing, but this one is my favorite...For some reason, white women seem to respond especially well to this one...I'm black and some might say a bit intimidating...so when white women initiate conversations with me and seem so comfortable around me on a first meeting....That gets my attention. Again, there is attraction and a warm feeling to this one. Can't wait to see what the others find out or find out that they were all the same chemical or something crazy like that...
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 10:39 AM by DarkLord1.)
02-02-2016 10:37 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, renny, NP17, wiserd, NikkiReloaded, SuperJoy, whisper, DssMaster
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 287
Thanks received:
940 thanks in 333 posts

02-02-2016 3:25 PM

This time a mid 20's blonde...very attractive...with her man...taking peeks at me. She was more discrete than the last 20ish lady...Dilated pupils...I engage her man based on something on tv...we were in a waiting room that had a 2.5 hour delay....she opened up when he started talking to me.

To back up a bit, a Filipino lady (30ish...hard to guess with her) knocked 30 minutes off my wait time when I arrived to handle some business. She was nice and again, warm....can't say she was attracted per se, but very warm and caring...she had dilated pupils and this side long look...Nude alphish, but hard to say if it was attraction.

So I sit down and a guy....dilated pupils starts complaining to me about the wait...and the heat is up to high in the building too....we talk for a minute or two and then I read a book...normal wait is about 40 minutes to an hour, but computers are slow today.

This guy, when his name is called...comes to me and give me a ticket from his buddy (who had to leave because the wait was so long)...knocks another hour and 10 minutes off my wait....the buddy came back, but by then, I was done and out the door.
02-02-2016 3:25 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, NP17, renny, DssMaster
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 318
Thanks received:
1884 thanks in 687 posts

First test Molecule A
02-05-2016 7:41 AM

I put on 2 drops this morning. It is now 2 hours after the initial application and so far nothing. Not much exposure to people today but so far nothing out of the ordinary.
02-05-2016 7:41 AM
Thanks given by renny, NP17
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 528
Thanks received:
1021 thanks in 525 posts

RE: PT-A NP17
02-07-2016 11:36 AM

2/6/16: 2 drops PT-A

So I went to visit my family and pick up a movie. Everyone wants to touch me. My little bro, 6 yo, wants to hold my hand. My mom is touching my arm and shoulder. This definitely amplifies sensory impressions and calls them to mind. It makes people notice things. My mom complimented my jacket and touched the fabric. Everything is more noticeable: smells in the air, taste of the food, jewelry, eye color. It would be a good idea to combine this with an excellent cover scent.

As I'm driving, I noticed things that were different on roads I've driven down a million times. It made everything seem new again, like the first time I've seen it. (Beginner's mind? lol) This suggests it might have some kind of reset effect, but that's an effect I've never quite been able to figure out.

This is kind of dubious, Wizard I know, but it also seems like people know what I'm thinking before I say it. My mom asked me what movie I was going to borrow, and I said "Spaceballs." She said she knew I was going to pick either that one or Airplane. I didn't think anything of that at all, because she's my mom and knows I like that movie. But when I got to my friend's house and started watching, we started thinking the same things about the movie. And we were noticing things we've never noticed before and commenting on it. Like how the first officer is named "Colonel Sanders" and we both realized without saying anything out loud that it's a knock-off of the KFC guy, even though we've both seen the movie 100 times and never thought of it. We both thought at the same time that we could see all the jokes coming because we've both seen it so many times that the impression of the humor was so different. Also, she commented on one of the actor's faces that he made as the camera came in for a close-up, and I was thinking the exact same thing.

A grounded explanation would be that PT-A makes minor details jump out and appear more noticeable. We would remark on things that seem new or different because of the pheromones, and it would seem like we knew each other's thoughts when really we were just in the same state of mind because of the pheromones. Another explanation is that there was some kind of rapport based on body language or subtle cues, or just knowing each other so well, that we put ourselves in each other's shoes, so to speak.

However, these 2 explanations don't seem to explain the frequency or uncanniness of the connections that I shared. An explanation that I feel best accounts for this is that there is an amplification in subtle intuition, something that has been reported before by pheromone users. See Tisha's report here: http://www.pheromonetalk.com/tentative-c...64498.html

After a few hours, there's a burnout where my attention feels diffused. It's hard to focus on reading and reporting because my mind is restless.
02-07-2016 11:36 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, renny, DarkLord1, SuperJoy, DssMaster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molecule C Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 30 2,528 04-06-2016 6:39 AM
Last Post: renny
  Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 31 2,553 03-17-2016 5:38 AM
Last Post: renny