Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.83 Average
Method 3x
Defguy
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Method 3x
01-29-2020 11:21 AM

I tried M3x first time yesterday on first date with woman. one spray to chest, one spray on hair. This girl is the daughter of a woman who was a teacher assistant while I was in high school more than a decade ago. I first met this young lady when she was about 18-20 several years ago, now she is mid 25, hit me up via facebook after I sent her a friend request via FB people you may know. Considering that valentines day is right around the corner I am on the fence and chalking it up to that.

Date went REALLY well. She didn't initiate much touching but I went into the date thinking I would do as much kino as I could. I had an air of confidence about me, less confidence than I feel TKO or Bad Wolf gives me but enough to not have nervousness or butterflies that usually accompany a first date. She was very receptive, we talked about dating, sex, she let me touch her a lot as I insisted on seeing all of her tatoos.

I will experiment more with this as a first and 2nd date 'mone.

About Me
32 years old 5'8 158 lbs athletic build 900 Testosterone level 18% Body Fat

Best Results
(nix) OLD A314
Turn up the Heat
Aqua Vitae
Bad Wolf
Corporativo
APi

Currently testing
TKO, M3X

Arsenal & for sale
Holy Grail, X22, Alfa Maschio, Glace, The Edge, WAGG, A314, True Alpha, Xist, SOB
01-29-2020 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Method 3x
02-13-2020 1:48 PM

(01-29-2020 11:21 AM)Defguy Wrote:  I tried M3x first time yesterday on first date with woman. one spray to chest, one spray on hair. This girl is the daughter of a woman who was a teacher assistant while I was in high school more than a decade ago. I first met this young lady when she was about 18-20 several years ago, now she is mid 25, hit me up via facebook after I sent her a friend request via FB people you may know. Considering that valentines day is right around the corner I am on the fence and chalking it up to that.

Date went REALLY well. She didn't initiate much touching but I went into the date thinking I would do as much kino as I could. I had an air of confidence about me, less confidence than I feel TKO or Bad Wolf gives me but enough to not have nervousness or butterflies that usually accompany a first date. She was very receptive, we talked about dating, sex, she let me touch her a lot as I insisted on seeing all of her tatoos.

I will experiment more with this as a first and 2nd date 'mone.

Good work.. You should of been more daring and at least tried to kiss her. What year m3x are you using? I just had a successful 1st date with m3x(2017) with an HB9.5 and I document the experience in a recent journal entry.

It might not be too late to escalate... On the second date go for the kiss, at minimum or you risk ending up in the friend zone.

cheers
D

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
02-13-2020 1:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread