Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.83 Average
Method 3x
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Method 3x
01-22-2019 6:21 PM

(01-22-2019 5:19 PM)Shahshane Wrote:  AM)Shahshane Wrote:
I bought mine around September 2017 and it’s dud.

That was the previous version many of us rave about.
Current version is from April.

PheroMan, Master,
Back to september 2017
I purchased couple bottles of Core and Apex kindly sent me a small sample bottle of m3x,
I tried that sample and it was great to the point i ordered 4 bottle of it.
I placed them in my topnotch sexual collection But i didn’t test them.
Recently i started to use them and I didn’t get what i got from that sample bottle however since my Master kindly commented on my post i did further inspection and i noticed two of bottles are in blue label and two in brown labels same as my sample bottle.
Brown labels works excellent but blue labels are dud.
Now here is the things:
I used 2 spray of blue bottle solo and combined with core and it turned out to be dud and 1 spray of brown and it turned out to be gold.
I’ll test it again soon on a one on one scenario soon with 1 spray of blue to see what happens?!?
At this stage i assume i got overdosed on 2spray blue if the formula is the same.

Thanks for writing about your impressions and observations. Something strange did happen.

Hopefully Thundr is working on resolving it.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-22-2019 6:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2019 1:51 AM

(01-22-2019 6:21 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Thanks for writing about your impressions and observations. Something strange did happen.

Hopefully Thundr is working on resolving it.

Thanks Paradox
You along with Pheroman and few others are really an asset to this community.
I personally along with alot of people in this community learnt alot from reading your post.
We owe you guys
01-23-2019 1:51 AM
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2019 11:54 PM

That’s it, i’m done with these blue labeled M3x.
They are dud.
01-25-2019 11:54 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-26-2019 1:50 PM

(01-13-2019 6:25 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Just a question...or two.

When did you purchase the M3X you are using now? And how many bottles have you used over the years?

BTW not really questioning your report. Just curious. I still question if it's me or not.

Maybe the batch unmixed while sitting. Things settled to the bottom....Dunno

Hey I just came back and read this so sorry for the delay. I actually had to check my PayPal account to see when I bought the M3X. I bought it on Oct 8, 2018. This is only my second full bottle of M3X. I have a LOT of different pheromones and I like to use them all. My first bottle was one of the first ones that Apex sent out. It was white label and did not have the M in it. It was labeled 3X, but it was the same as M3X as I asked Thundr when this product went viral.

Anyway, the new one I bought in Oct worked great for that date for me. After sitting side by side at a bar, she quickly had her entire body facing me. Knee pushing against my knee. It was like she couldn't be close enough. You already read the end of that date, but she was super engaged the whole time. And boy was her daughter hot in those pictures! (dirty old man)
01-26-2019 1:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-27-2019 10:15 AM

(01-25-2019 11:54 PM)Shahshane Wrote:  That’s it, i’m done with these blue labeled M3x.
They are dud.

Do you mean the label with the scent name written on the sprayer cap?

I bought mine on Nov. 8th 2018. Could you upload a picture so I could compare the colors of the labels?
01-27-2019 10:15 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

02-14-2019 8:46 AM

(12-20-2018 2:34 PM)MisterY Wrote:  And it seems that if post counts is all that matters to gain access on this forum, it will encourage just a bunch of shit posting. But that's just my opinion.

It's not just post count that's required for access to the Journals and for being able to post in certian areas of the forum, but a combination of QUALITY post count and time on the forum.

(12-20-2018 2:42 PM)stefdude Wrote:  The journal access is given manually I think, from Mark.It's not a specific post number, but a quality participation here.

The system is setup to automatically elevate permissions as members reach established benchmarks, but I do have the ability to manually change those permissions as well.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-14-2019 8:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread