Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 2 guests).
NeoX

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.83 Average
Method 3x
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Method 3x
07-02-2018 10:23 PM

(06-28-2018 10:48 PM)DCDUDE Wrote:  So this is a super dated story as I haven’t logged on in forever.

First time trying M3X.

I try out my mones at work due to the fact that 60-70% of my coworkers are female and mostly attractive. I had been experimenting with wolf and titan and had seen some increased attention. Well, a work happy hour took place on a Friday.. and I decided to finally test out M3x for the first time.

Application: 2 sprays. I don’t know why, but I spray into my hand and then rub it all over my neck like it’s lotion.

Time: Application was about 5pm, things got interesting about 11pm.

Hit: I was enjoying myself at the first bar and wasn’t planning on getting too drunk so I could drive home. I kind of just ended up continuing to drink and told myself I’d find a coworker to crash with. Well. We end up at the second bar, and a female coworker who works in a different branch (who I’d met one time officially, exchanged hellos with occasionally) shows up super late and I’m the first one she sees.

We start chatting, she doesn’t even make the move to go say hi to everyone else. She’s 100% content with just socializing with me. She straight tells me she’s going to buy us shots, I oblige, and pretty soon she’s bought us whiskey. We continue to talk and another male coworker orbits over (thank god I know this guy). We some how or another get to a point where she wants more shots. I basically say I don’t think I can, gotta make it home, etc. and she offers to let me spend the night.

Now here’s where it gets mildly hilarious. I was feeling myself. I straight up said, “will you let me crash for real? I’ll eat your pussy or something and we’ll call it even.” Shok so she just nods and the night continues. We Uber to her place and she brings a blanket out to the couch insinuating I’m sleeping there. I look at her and say “I thought we were getting down” she gives me this “god damnit” look and gives me the go ahead to follow her to her room. Debauchery ensues. Wake up the next morning and she’s like “please god don’t tell anyone”Thanks

Do you mind sharing your age, ethnicity and physical stats? thanks.

Currently testing Style, you are welcoming to PM me any tips.
07-02-2018 10:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arrhenius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-03-2018 12:42 PM

(05-31-2018 7:47 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I noticed something... My results with m3x when working with free weights and no cardio is completely different than my results with m3x when working with machines and aerobics.

I find the former is more IDGAF vibe and its not terribly attractive and the latter gets more women into the social sexual frame.

Anyone else notice this? Free weights without cardio in general tend to make me more angry looking whereas with cardio my face looks more sweet.... This may be what's causing the difference in the way women are treating me with m3x...

I am going back to gym machine workouts with aerobics.. I find its more "lover" than ufc fighter.

Aerobics are the best exercise for sociability imo.

When i took an injury this past year i was doing a lot of walking and eventually worked myself up to an hour of interval sprint training. Would walk for a few minutes, then do progressively more intense sprints.

The mood elevation and increased openness was nothing short of profound. Was just a lot easier to generate the kinds of social interactions i wanted.

I agree heavy lifting with limited cardio makes me more brutish and dumb.
07-03-2018 12:42 PM
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-03-2018 2:33 PM

(07-03-2018 12:42 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  Aerobics are the best exercise for sociability imo.

When i took an injury this past year i was doing a lot of walking and eventually worked myself up to an hour of interval sprint training. Would walk for a few minutes, then do progressively more intense sprints.

The mood elevation and increased openness was nothing short of profound. Was just a lot easier to generate the kinds of social interactions i wanted.

I agree heavy lifting with limited cardio makes me more brutish and dumb.

For how long did you have those benefits?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
07-03-2018 2:33 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

arrhenius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-03-2018 6:02 PM

(07-03-2018 2:33 PM)stefdude Wrote:  For how long did you have those benefits?

Most noticeable the next few hours. But if you get into the routine of doing it a few times a week with some walking/hiking on off days you'll keep some degree of the effects throughout the week.

If you're gonna go out at night, and you've been cooped up all day, a 20-30 minute fast walk can make a positive difference in your evening if you're not gonna be moving around much.

EDIT: Its mainly about blood circulation, so a bit of L-arginine beforehand helps too.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018 10:27 PM by arrhenius.)
07-03-2018 6:02 PM
DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2018 9:21 PM

(06-29-2018 2:40 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Besides the flowing alcohol exerting its disinhibitory effect, M3X shares that same effect; it helped tear down the barriers. The sexuals within M3X pushed her further over the edge by planting the 'bug' in her head. Congrats! Caulk one more up for M3X.

Since she's a coworker, let's hope that it doesn't pan out in a negative way...as workplace romances/trysts can often lead to trouble down the line.

So update on this. She is seeing a guy now, but she frequents my desk and even does cute little things like poking me from behind when I don't know shes there. I have no doubt in my mind that another night out together would lead to the same result, I've simply chosen not to pursue it to avoid the whole work place insaneness.
(07-02-2018 10:23 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  Do you mind sharing your age, ethnicity and physical stats? thanks.

29, White and short. I have muscle mass but am no where close to a 6 pack...
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018 9:23 PM by DCDUDE.)
07-12-2018 9:21 PM
Gladen
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Yesterday 9:26 AM

Thanks everyone.
Being new to this I settled on M3X as my first foray into the world of Pheromones. Once it gets here (and that might depend on when the site gets out of vacation mode) I'm eager to see what effect it has for me.
I'll keep you posted
Yesterday 9:26 AM

Share This Thread