Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Methoxyestratetraenone
Karatepunches
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Methoxyestratetraenone
11-09-2019 2:25 PM

Hi,
I have been reading through the forum, and came across concerns that this can potentially cause cancer. I did a pubmed and google scholar search but didn't see anything saying that. Are there any links to studies that actually discuss this, or is this based only on hearsay?
11-09-2019 2:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Methoxyestratetraenone
11-09-2019 9:37 PM

use the search function there is a thread discussing it. Just search for Methoxyestratetraenone
11-09-2019 9:37 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-10-2019 7:28 AM

This seems to come up everytime i mention meo.
Do your research, use google.
And if you are so concerned about health issues, then stay away from computers, mobile phones, cell towers, anyon smoking, cars (dont walk near any roads or live in cities!) and countless other all of which have been proven to have carcenogic effects.
I could go on to say that none of these substances (being artificial analogs) have any clinical tests for long term side effects.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-10-2019 7:28 AM
Karatepunches
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2019 12:21 PM

(11-10-2019 7:28 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  This seems to come up everytime i mention meo.
Do your research, use google.
And if you are so concerned about health issues, then stay away from computers, mobile phones, cell towers, anyon smoking, cars (dont walk near any roads or live in cities!) and countless other all of which have been proven to have carcenogic effects.
I could go on to say that none of these substances (being artificial analogs) have any clinical tests for long term side effects.

Sorry, Pheroman. I didn't know it was that time of the month for you. Perhaps some Midol may help?
If you read my post you would see I did do my research. Pubmed and google scholar bring up scientific data. I also read the forum posts using the search button. I asked if anyone knew of any links to legitimate studies that would help clarify the issue. You provided nothing useful. Going forward, if you have nothing constructive to say to my posts, then don't answer. No one is forcing you to write. You are just showing yourself to be an arrogant fool.
11-10-2019 12:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-10-2019 12:45 PM

(11-09-2019 2:25 PM)Karatepunches Wrote:  Hi,
I have been reading through the forum, and came across concerns that this can potentially cause cancer. I did a pubmed and google scholar search but didn't see anything saying that. Are there any links to studies that actually discuss this, or is this based only on hearsay?

It's a matter of quantity.Is this effect so strong to create a realistic risk from once in a while use?Probably not but I haven't looked into it.There are also strong estrogenic effects which can be a big problem too.

Without taking a close look at the studies I suppose the absorption by inhalation and transdermally is not big enough to be concerned.When I had True Love to use the famous AM+TL combo (which is magic Smile ) I was using it sparingly, sometimes I put a small (you dont want to ruin diffusion) amount of lotion before applying TL on top of it to reduce transdermal absorption and I was always washing it when I returned home.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-10-2019 12:45 PM
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-10-2019 1:13 PM

Pardon the interruption, but is it that it causes cancer, or is it that it has been found in cancer patients? Search

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-10-2019 1:13 PM

Share This Thread