Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Men Who eat Low carb smell more attractive.
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 310
Thanks received:
1333 thanks in 608 posts

RE: Men Who eat Low carb smell more attractive.
08-31-2016 7:34 PM

Ok.....let's use your words....

Quote:Have you ever smelled a dead carcass on a hot humid day? It stinks, and it doesn't take long.

Yes.....that's probably from the humidity......and bacteria.

Quote:Have you ever had the insatiable desire to chase a wild animal and kill it with your bare hands and teeth, and then eat it raw?

No......but to be fair, I've had deep-dish pizza.....so I'm a bit spoiled. I also didn't make the car I drive, house I live in, or clothes on my back.....sorry....getting off topic.

Quote:Place a hungry child in a room, with only a small furry bunny and an apple. Which one will the child eat?

Apple.......much easier, although far less nutritious......but it's a child, so they're not that bright.

Quote:Meat eating is a learned behavior, but it's not natural. The primates are basically raw vegans, and stronger per pound than a human.

Your correct, it's not natural. Without it we wouldn't be communicating via the internet.......or have indoor plumbing.....or resist the "natural" instinct for one of us to kill the other to determine alpha-male status (that's what those kind raw-vegan primates do).

Oh......almost forgot........we'd also have tiny cocks (about 1.5 inches erect)

Quote:No animal cooks their food, and no animal consumes the milk of another. Nor do they drink milk once they are weaned.

Got it. So just take some human milk, and burgers + fries and put it in front of any animal. They'll just ignore it.......right?.......(sorry.....they just ate all of it while I was waiting for you to answer). By the way.....did you know that most "natural" food is more easily digested/assimilated when cooked?.....yes....even fruits and veggies.

Quote:Carnivorous animals have extremely short intestinal tracts, whereas humans don't. We have no claws or true canines to rip and tear flesh.

True.....we use our big brains to make weapons to kill animals........and don't tell anyone......but they work really well.....even better than claws or teeth!

We are king of the jungle for a reason........animal fats/organs....which grows those big brains we're carrying around.

Healthiest food on earth pound-for-pound = beef liver.........not kale.

Finally, if there is a case to be made for healthy hormone production to produce pheromones effectively and efficiently, it will start and end with animal fats/organs. Can it be done with vegan foods?........sure......and we could have had this conversation via messages sent in bottles.Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-31-2016 7:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dsouza
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4814
Thanks received:
3948 thanks in 1469 posts

09-23-2016 9:09 AM

What you eat definitely affects your body odor.
A highly acidic diet (including lots of meat) will often result in higher body odor, and sour/strong odor body fluids.
Lots of sugar does as well.

Try it, it becomes very predictable.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
09-23-2016 9:09 AM
Thanks given by V-nice
TurtlePowers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

09-24-2016 8:07 AM

With all these different theories why doesn't everyone just do what works for them, experiment and go by feel and personal results.

Also look at our teeth we have incisors for a reason.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 8:12 AM by TurtlePowers.)
09-24-2016 8:07 AM
Thanks given by SuperJoy
Login or register to remove all advertising

SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
324 thanks in 178 posts

09-24-2016 9:01 AM

(09-24-2016 8:07 AM)TurtlePowers Wrote:  With all these different theories why doesn't everyone just do what works for them, experiment and go by feel and personal results.

Also look at our teeth we have incisors for a reason.

There is a good JRE podcst with Chris Kresser where he talks about what works with you body. I tend to agree. Many of the fad diets long term dont make me feel good. I think balance, knowing what works with your body, and whole unprocessed foods makes the most sense.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
09-24-2016 9:01 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2273
Thanks received:
2553 thanks in 1314 posts

10-05-2016 2:30 PM

On another note low carb can mean high fat , low protein, or low fat, high protein. Let's clarify.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
10-05-2016 2:30 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
1389 thanks in 557 posts

10-05-2016 5:03 PM

well,

Where do I start?

Of course the foods you eat have an odor and many of those odors, once metabolized come out of your skin and affect the way you smell.

Alcohol will come of of your skin because your body needs to get rid of it. There is no bodily chemical process that will turn alcohol into fat so your body needs to rid it. Will that affect your mone appeal? Well yes.

Garlic, I Have eaten cloves of garlic and when it comes thru your skin it"s disgusting . I do it when I'm camping. very noticible if you eat extreme garlic. Two cloves will fuck you for two days.

There is a lot of variation of how mones work on the user, eating certain foods and also, the recipient of your mones and the food that they ate. Well that's a big can of worms isn"t is.

I'm a meat eater and have not had a problem finding mones that work with my chemistry.

I have had problems with tribulis, a herb that herb build test. I makes me smell weird too.

There are a few foods that make you smell, need I say more?

They won"t stop the mones from emitting but you still stink. I'm off trib anyways, even the bodybuilders at Popeye's where I get my stuff says it makes them stink.

Botton line, just be normal and cognisant of what you eat before a date.

Just enjoy your mones and do not worry too much.

What did she (he) eat, never know.

Best,
FD

Should add. I do not feel that low carb will make you more smell attractive.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 5:54 PM by Fishdude.)
10-05-2016 5:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One study on what women find attractive paradigmshift 5 2,336 06-07-2013 7:04 PM
Last Post: doctordonald
  Why is Instant Gentleman so attractive? okyoureabeast 6 2,925 05-02-2013 9:13 PM
Last Post: seeusmile